Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: K16方案已經完成了?  (Read 606 times)
lordzpipo (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 06:16:34 PM

剛剛在 custom hardware 版
看到 BKK 好像把 K16方案完成了,不知道有沒有代工有興趣代工這方案?
附上BKK他本人的網站

Hey! Everyone the Klondike Store is open for orders!

Don't slam me too hard - this is just a first take and I'll be moving it to my own server soon so that I can improve it more. But I needed to get this up and going so I can get back to work.

At this time I had to disable Paypal due to their IPN integration having some problem with editing settings. Support contacted but you know how good PP support is.  Angry

Check it out at

http://klondikedesign.com

So far just a small selection of DIY items: bare boards, stencils, programmed PICs and related supplies for your convenience. I'm offering Free Registered Air Mail shipping on orders over $50.

I expect mostly people will be wanting a few boards so I'll be holding items until boards arrive and ship together. My current ETA on K16 Final Beta boards is July 31st. If you order some items I can ship sooner then I will, but may still take a few days as I scramble to get stock on hand. I'll be adding more parts and kits as soon as I can get some on hand.

There is an area for licenses - both End User and Vendors. I hope you'll visit there and "Go Legit". Choosing "Bitcoin - Re-Usable Address" during checkout provides you with a permanent address you can use for "burn in" mining. However, if no payment arrives on the address within an hour it reverts to the pool due to how that plugin functions.

Thanks for taking a look and I welcome feedback. Instead of cluttering up here too much send it to support@klondikedesign.com. That way I test my email too.  Grin Grin Grin

Give me a chance and I'll do my best to serve you well.

BTW On the testing front - ran overnight, very stable with very low errors at 340 MHz.

104/(104+17286) = 0.6%

freeworm

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 08:24:59 PM

Bter 15日就完成了

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=258127.0
servicelabs
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001