Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:21:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch out for the scams out there  (Read 2317 times)
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:09:29 AM

I don't believe escrows. My worry is the persistent scam ICOs on Ethereum contract. I think this is the major threat to cryptocurrency adoption. And the way to reduce it is by creating programs that will stop the random creation of token by making every project register in before creation of token, it will enable us know the real persons behind every project and apprehend them when they act dubious.

Exactly, you are right in order to control the scams we development should carefully watch people who are using their blockchain. If ETH development team should give permission after verifying to launch their ICO anyhow manages to control the creation of their own ICO, firstly they need to contact the people of ETH development team. In this way, we can easily control the scam ICO's in the market.
Hasukodaki
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

can you give the list of scams. give to me thank you
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:38:32 AM

I don't believe escrows. My worry is the persistent scam ICOs on Ethereum contract. I think this is the major threat to cryptocurrency adoption. And the way to reduce it is by creating programs that will stop the random creation of token by making every project register in before creation of token, it will enable us know the real persons behind every project and apprehend them when they act dubious.

Exactly, you are right in order to control the scams we development should carefully watch people who are using their blockchain. If ETH development team should give permission after verifying to launch their ICO anyhow manages to control the creation of their own ICO, firstly they need to contact the people of ETH development team. In this way, we can easily control the scam ICO's in the market.

i totally agree on that idea . lets hope they can implement it in the future and let us also spread that suggestion all over the web so that all people will unite in this advocacy .

I don't believe escrows.
why would you not believe them ? escrow is another way to prove that project is not a scam . we should trust the ico as long as they have a reputable well known escrow .

aside from a reputable esrow , we should also look for a reputable campaign manager because there is a high chance that they wont accept a scam projects because their reputation will greatly affected if ever they will make shady business .
AkimotoTsubasa

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

how to know a scams bro. i used to be lost my coin when i buying a rolex
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:42:17 AM

Yes, this is a very important moment in the digital industry now, when there are many exchanges and purchases of digital tokens, it is necessary to use only proven services or move to decentralized ones
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: