Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:51:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Syscoin - the most active developers  (Read 74 times)
lokkom (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:48:57 AM

If you haven't checked out syscoin yet, check it. The community HOLDS. Also the developers have been VERY active this past month especially. This coin will rise to new levels. I just want to tell you all about it. Don't miss out. I'm not even joking. Check the coin out for yourself. Check github for how active they are. This coin has the potential to go up 5x in the next month. If you were looking for a coin to invest in. This is it.
lokkom (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:09:01 AM

Update coming out later tonight prepare for news!
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:18:23 AM

Been a fan of SYSCOIN for the past few months but never really understood how they are bringing about new change and innovation. Could you possibly ELI5 (explain to me like i'm five years old) why and how SYS is a good buy? Particularly looking to buy into some alts now that BTC value is way up there.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: