Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ☀️☀️ Solar DAO - PV Solar Plants through crowdfunding ☀️☀️  (Read 2023 times)
Solar DAO BM

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:35:38 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 01:07:28 PM by Solar DAO BM

Solar DAO glad to announce: we are listed on the IDEX exchange!
https://idex.market/eth/sdao
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Solar DAO BM

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:20:32 PM

Good day to all the users of the forum. What happens to tokens which are not sold during the ICO?

Hello! The smart contract issues tokens for each request. It has a limit for max issued tokens. Also the TokenSale is not limited in time

It’s an interesting project, it should touch the height. And what about anonymity? Will anyone have an access to my personal data if I fund a particular project?

You can fund a project anonymously.

Tell me please, on which wallet can I store SDAO coins?

We recommend to use Myetherwallet, Mist or Parity

In the description of your project you always mention that the total capacity of managed SPS will grow. How will investors benefit from it?

The Benefits will be sent proportionally (taking into account the amount of tokens) to each TokenHolder. And if total capacity growths - profit growths too.

Dear friends! We will be glad if you read this article: https://medium.com/solardao/whenico-whenonexchanges-and-many-more-9e727a13f22

For most of the questions you can find answers here.

Thank you!

ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:09:13 AM

Hi everyone, friends. Does the project team leave any amount of coins as a reserve?
Solar DAO BM

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:10:54 AM

Hi everyone, friends. Does the project team leave any amount of coins as a reserve?

Hello

What do you mean by reserve? A part of tokens reserved by team and will not be for sale minimum for 2 years
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:12:12 AM

Tell me, on which exchanges will it be possible to sell or buy SDAO tokens after the ICO is over?
Solar DAO BM

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:14:51 AM

Tell me, on which exchanges will it be possible to sell or buy SDAO tokens after the ICO is over?

We are working and sending requests for many exchanges, then check their conditions.

For now you can use IDEX service
Check it: https://idex.market/eth/sdao
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:15:15 AM

There’s still no list. By the way, it will be possible to sell SDAO tokens on the exchange only during a month after the ICO is over.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:16:57 AM

Yes, of course! 25% of the coins from the total issue will be reserved.
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:20:05 AM

Greetings to everybody! I saw info that it’s possible to access Solar DAO via a mobile app. For which OS will the mobile app be adapted, if such information is already available?
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:21:29 AM

Why did you decide to conclude a contract on purchase of electricity for 25 years? And what if there will be a consumer who will offer a more favorable price for electricity during this time?
romgenie

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:35:27 AM

Hello. I’ve read the info that electricity from SPS will be sold to a centralized network at a special tariff. What is this tariff and what centralized network will be the buyer?
_ko33TPas

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:17:18 AM

Good afternoon. If the amount of generated energy is more than the amount of consumed one, what will happen to the remainder? It would be nice if you equip a kind of storehouse for electricity.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:13:44 AM

It’s a very interesting project, all in all, everything related to solar energy is very interesting. Unfortunately, Solar DAO lacks a kind of tool that would allow investors to be aware of all the details of SPS’s functioning. It would be easier to keep some accounts, control operation, etc.
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:19:34 AM

It’s a very interesting project, all in all, everything related to solar energy is very interesting. Unfortunately, Solar DAO lacks a kind of tool that would allow investors to be aware of all the details of SPS’s functioning. It would be easier to keep some accounts, control operation, etc.
But Solar DAO will have a special monitoring system that will monitor the parameters of the entire SPS and its individual components. Each investor will be able to view a variety of data on the state and efficiency of the SPS’s operation with its help.
l3irsonbahar

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:20:41 AM

It’s an interesting project.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:26:31 AM

But Solar DAO will have a special monitoring system that will monitor the parameters of the entire SPS and its individual components. Each investor will be able to view a variety of data on the state and efficiency of the SPS’s operation with its help.
This sounds more interesting! And what data can investors get with the help of the monitoring system?
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:33:51 AM

This sounds more interesting! And what data can investors get with the help of the monitoring system?
In fact, there’s really a lot of data. I can highlight the monitoring of the equipment operation in real time and the preparation of reports and the presentation of data in a graphical form among the essential ones. You can get acquainted with the full list of them in the technical documentation of the project.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:38:01 AM

In fact, there’s really a lot of data. I can highlight the monitoring of the equipment operation in real time and the preparation of reports and the presentation of data in a graphical form among the essential ones. You can get acquainted with the full list of them in the technical documentation of the project.
I would also highlight an emergency alarm system that alarms about emergency situations and abnormalities. This is really useful information that every investor would like to be aware of.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:43:40 AM

I would also highlight an emergency alarm system that alarms about emergency situations and abnormalities. This is really useful information that every investor would like to be aware of.
Great, but how is it possible to access this monitoring system?
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:51:43 AM

Great, but how is it possible to access this monitoring system?
First of all, you need to become an investor of Solar DAO. You can enter the monitoring system via a simple web browser on your PC or via a mobile app on your smartphone.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: