Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ☀️☀️ Solar DAO - PV Solar Plants through crowdfunding ☀️☀️  (Read 2023 times)
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:51:52 PM

Solar DAO [SDAO] list on yobit exchange

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SDAO/BTC

Congratulation !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:19:47 PM

Hi dev, what are your long-term plans, you can tell us to know Huh
tebessum

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:38:18 PM

It’s a very interesting project, all in all, everything related to solar energy is very interesting.good luck dev..
playersfun
Copper Member

Activity: 475
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:12:24 PM

is there any profit to hold your coins?
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:21:37 AM

Good day everyone! Can you tell me whether or not the company is going to sell all the coins?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:24:43 AM

Good day everyone! Can you tell me whether or not the company is going to sell all the coins?
No, not at all. 75% is going to be for sellig and the rest of the coins will be used as a bounty for users and for the team.
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:56:39 AM

Are you planning to have bonuses till the end of ICO?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:59:39 AM

Are you planning to have bonuses till the end of ICO?
No, there is going to be no bonus during in the last week so you’d better hurry up and buy coins  sooner rather than later.
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:02:51 AM

Hey, guys. What kind of papers should be provided by the owner of solar power station in order to start working with Solar DAO?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:06:37 AM

Good Day! Can you tell me whether or not you are going to check all Solar power station papers before signing any agreements?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:40:32 AM

looks like the team is going to do an interesting kind of business in the challenging field. But I think if you are working with every project you are offered you might lose a lot of your funds. If I were you I would really focus on evaluation of every potential project. 
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:47:01 AM

looks like the team is going to do an interesting kind of business in the challenging field. But I think if you are working with every project you are offered you might lose a lot of your funds. If I were you I would really focus on evaluation of every potential project. 
No way, we are not  going to invest in all the projects we are offered. Of course, Solar DAO we'll choose projects depending on a lot of different criteria and parameters. 
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:52:34 AM

No way, we are not  going to invest in all the projects we are offered. Of course, Solar DAO we'll choose projects depending on a lot of different criteria and parameters. 
What kind of parameters? Can you give me some more details?
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:59:15 AM

Well, there are some basic stuff like building phase, location, total capacity. These what we are using to choose the most interesting projects and then after that we are sending them for evaluation to experts. 
Ackedy

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:02:26 PM

Well, there are some basic stuff like building phase, location, total capacity. These what we are using to choose the most interesting projects and then after that we are sending them for evaluation to experts. 
well yeah, that's clear. But it's not easy to find this information about every project. What kind of sources does Solar DAO use?
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:11:27 PM

well yeah, that's clear. But it's not easy to find this information about every project. What kind of sources does Solar DAO use?
We are planning to use several different sources we are trusting. For example, aggregator websites with different projects and private LinkedIn groups.
Ackedy

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:16:12 PM

We are planning to use several different sources we are trusting. For example, aggregator websites with different projects and private LinkedIn groups.
Thank you very much for the detailed answer. This does sound very good. I’ve got one last question. Who's going to evaluate projects your own Solar DAO team or you will forwarded to some third party?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:21:35 PM

Hello everyone. I have read that every Solar DAO project audit is going to include checking of environment and climate location information. So I was wondering how you are planning to do that? What tools are you going to use?
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:01:08 PM

Why are you going to use PVSYST to create Solar power station plan? What is so special in the system?
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:27:41 PM

Finally SolarDAO is listed on a serious exchange like yobit. Waiting for other exchanges to come.
Yet I don't see SDAO on coinmarketcap.com yet...

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: