Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:58:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is IOTA worth to invest? Thanks for the advice  (Read 193 times)
jtrip

Activity: 672
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:48:50 PM

It was worth to invest in iota when the price was less than $1 each.
Is IOTA worth to invest?
Would you invest money on a coin who has already increased more than 100 times since it got launched on exchanges?
I would not, and trust me, i wanted to invest a few days ago on this project, but then i started to do a little research and l saw that the founders are not what everybody is expecting about.
They are liars, they are scammers, they are crap.
Iota will crash, and soon it will be worth $2 or less.

Finally a reasonable comment. At this stage, the iota is worthless.
It is better to invest money in any platform, for example qtum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:58:50 AM

Is IOTA worth to invest?
How do you think about IOTA?
I like the concept very much,sending any amount of coins without any transaction fees is a really great idea and it does not have a blockchain and a entirely different way to send transactions,there is no scalability fear and can send small transactions since there is no transaction fees ,which is more important .The recent rise is because there is some sort of collaboration with Microsoft ,that is what i heard about the recent price rise.Nothing wrong in holding a few coins,who knows what the next revolution would be. Wink
cupronickel

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:39:55 PM

The recent rise is because there is some sort of collaboration with Microsoft ,that is what i heard about the recent price rise.

The Microsoft partnership is non existent. A partnership happens when both sides announce it. Not a word was heard from Microsoft, so this press release from IOTA was inaccurate at best, shameless pumping of their own coin (which the devs hold a lot of) at worst. I don't like people who behave like this and prefer to invest in teams and products I can trust.

Vires in Numeris
partysumo

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:13:26 PM

I invested initially, but recently I've been hearing people not feeling too optimistic about it, due to its centralized structure. I'm thinking about selling my IOTA after the next price pump.

Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:38:02 PM

IMHO Iota is too much capitalized without any real market behind to sustain this value. This value is the fruit of excessive centralization of their tokens, which are in not too many hands.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:46:17 PM

Is IOTA worth to invest?

How do you think about IOTA? Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thanks for the advice

I think that it is possible to invest in iota, but very cautiously, although it has fallen in price, but it still remains a costly coin.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:51:04 PM

I've invested in IOTA but I invested a small amount when the price was less than $1 and sold 75% of it when the price was above it. I sold it too early though. However I will only invest again if the price falls back down. At the current price I wouldn't recommend.
annoying_tiger1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:51:28 PM

Is IOTA worth to invest?

How do you think about IOTA? Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thanks for the advice

it's worth the coin will have future and is really cheap to invest in.
swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:52:57 PM

I've invested in IOTA but I invested a small amount when the price was less than $1 and sold 75% of it when the price was above it. I sold it too early though. However I will only invest again if the price falls back down. At the current price I wouldn't recommend.

Now the price in one digits, in the future it can reash two digits easily. It has the power inside. Look at NEO for example, it was about $25 couple of weeks ago, now it's almost $70 and this is amazing for holders.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:58:22 PM

Because IOTA is a decentralized, distributed and permissionless network of nodes and its blockchain is unique to others in the market with the great umber of usability advantages in the real life! And it is secure whick was proved by the recent contest of giving big bounty to the one who could hack it! And You know who win - definirely IOTA!

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:11:26 PM

If you believe in the project that it will become successful in the near future then Yes! It's worth to invest, Iota is new and is currently underdevelopment process. Yes, the price surge these past few days it's because alot of people now sees the potential of IoTa , 4$ is not cheap but worth a grab if you have the money to spend to it. Anyways, Invest smartly.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:21:51 PM

IOTA has a very high potential and many people are discovering it in these days... I just don't like very much their wallet but for now there is no ledger or other hardware support....
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:35:47 PM

It was worth to invest in iota when the price was less than $1 each.

Is IOTA worth to invest?

Would you invest money on a coin who has already increased more than 100 times since it got launched on exchanges?

I would not, and trust me, i wanted to invest a few days ago on this project, but then i started to do a little research and l saw that the founders are not what everybody is expecting about.

They are liars, they are scammers, they are crap.

Iota will crash, and soon it will be worth $2 or less.

you dont seem very clever... IOTA rised x100? in fact much more.. but how much rised BTC?
and so, do you think IOTA is less usefull than BTC? you didnt any propper research... its clear you dont have any idea... better leave cryptomarket and work as hairdresser.. you will have more future! (sorry for the hairdressers...they dont deserve you).
when IOTA is triple digit i will laugh as much as when some stupid said 3 days ago that XVG was dead...

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: