Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the next big thing?  (Read 1970 times)
Anwar22

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:34:07 PM

bitcoin is the biggest thing for me right now though it is just a system but it is the powerful system , the security of it so very much. bitcoin is the most valuable coin in the cryptocurrency right now meaning almost all of the altcoins are depending on it.
I agree with you and i say in my own way that bitcoin is a blessing for me i hope that it will bring blessings to all why-not bitcoin change my life.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:44:16 AM

For me, yes, you can say it like that, but when It is in the world of cryptocurrency but when in general, no that is not the next big thing, well maybe there is a possibility.
Big this is bitcoins and this is definite. No doubt in this and if someone is claiming this to be wrong, he is not sincere with bitcoins, simple. And yes bitcoins are the next big thing, there is no if in this state. Reason is obvious that every other thing is being digitized and converting into some technical aspect and thus is the currency. Bitcoins are one of the emerging technical currency.
marites

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:54:11 AM

Big thing if they  knows the benefits and value of bitcoin. But to those who have no idea what bitcoin is? Its nothing to them.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:11:10 AM

For those who argue that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the next big things, buying and investing in Bitcoin might just pay off. Bitcoin might excel if currencies like the dollar et al trips under a hyperinflation scenario but that for now is not visibly an option that is available, thus, another fundamental question is wether Bitcoin can replace normal currencies and that again is not feasible in the nearest future. Why then should people invest in or buy a currency that can rise or fall by 20 percent in an hour or two?
Bitcoin is the next big thing and will continue to be tje next big thing in the financial sector and economic development particularly to the emerging markets in the world. Although I don't believe it Bitcoin or crypto currency in general can in any way replace dollars and other faiths currency in the world but i strongly believe that both crypto currency and faith currency will be in the existence simultaneously.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:17:40 AM

Bitcoin is already a big thing but it doesn't mean that it will replace fiat. Bitcoin is best for investment because of volatility and as cryptocurrency who works online. But still fiat would still be the main currency all over the world. So no need for arguments on this issue over and over again.
posoa

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:12:49 AM

Possibly ,Yes considering this period as a technological era, where things are digitalized and bitcoin is coming in as a digital currency.Bitcoin came in as option for decentralization, which is design to be free of government control, bank control and limit assess to wallet holders, no third party is involved. Many people are are still investing in Bitcoin, Its volatility, causing it's instability, prices going up and down cannot make bitcoin to replace the main currency.Fiat has been approved and accepted by many people, even though Bitcoin is the next big thing, It will be difficult for the main currency to be replace by any other currency.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

For those who argue that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the next big things, buying and investing in Bitcoin might just pay off. Bitcoin might excel if currencies like the dollar et al trips under a hyperinflation scenario but that for now is not visibly an option that is available, thus, another fundamental question is wether Bitcoin can replace normal currencies and that again is not feasible in the nearest future. Why then should people invest in or buy a currency that can rise or fall by 20 percent in an hour or two?

I think so. The good thing about bitcoin is it is already popular and it keeps on getting more popularity because of the online marketing strategies scattered all over the internet. So, it's success is inevitable. We could expect that in less than 10 years from now, bitcoin will be widely accepted and technology will be relevant to all people all over the world.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:57:02 AM

Even today bitcoin is a big thing. I'm worried about the future of bitcoin, whether bitcoin will continue to survive amid government resistance from various countries.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

Even today bitcoin is a big thing. I'm worried about the future of bitcoin, whether bitcoin will continue to survive amid government resistance from various countries.
Yes i agree on that we can really call bitcoin today a big thing  it is not the next big thing because it is now todays big thing many people have seen a new hope because of bitcoin and it is really getting more popular each day because of many good feedback, it really works and many people wanted to have it.it is now really more valueable than the past it is now really the big thing.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:43:12 AM

Bitcoin is already a big thing but it doesn't mean that it will replace fiat. Bitcoin is best for investment because of volatility and as cryptocurrency who works online. But still fiat would still be the main currency all over the world. So no need for arguments on this issue over and over again.

For now fiat are still the main currency we can use, but if the time comes that many stores are accept bitcoin i think bitcoin is can be the best cryto currency .
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:00:59 PM

Yes l believe that bitcoin  will be the next big thing. That everyone will  surprise bitcoin to have all of us the big profit and income. Because l believe that patience will give us hope for the future. It is important to trust bitcoin now because bitcoin will not gonna make us down. Bitcoin is real it will never lead us to failure, it depends upon us if we failed to wait for the surprise of bitcoin to everyone.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:47:44 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 07:00:08 AM by imking

Yes, bitcoin is the next big thing its because bitcoin’s amount and capability are tremendous. Also, bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency that you can use anonymously, and you can use it to buy the things that you want, or you can make money into cash.

Don't Forget To Hit The +MERIT Button! THANK YOU!!
zb_classic

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

I'm still a fervent believer that Bitcoin is the catalyst for the next big thing. I don't concern myself with chasing the idea of the next big thing, but rather use what is big now to project where we'll be and what needs there are that must be met.
dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

i think so,because as of now many member has improve thier life,and as we know the price has become stable,so many people has access to bitcoin

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

true, bitcoin would be hard to replace fiat money.
moreover lately many countries are assuming will ban bitcoin in his country.
but I am still optimistic if one day bitcoin will be recognized and used in all countries in the world.
hence the bitcoin and crypto currency is deserved to be a place of long term investing

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

Bitcoin and altkion are young assets and a rapidly developing market. They have high volatility because there is a lot of noise around them: prohibitions, legalization, rapid market development. This is all explicable. Let's wait 7-10 years. I am sure that the market will be more stable.

SergeYak

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

If something happen to fiat currencies would be very difficult to explain to everyone especially old generation what bitcoin is and how to work with bitcoin. So we should not wait for something like this.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

For now fiat are still the main currency we can use, but if the time comes that many stores are accept bitcoin i think bitcoin is can be the best cryto currency .
If bitcoin becomes a means of payment in all stores ,the value will be rise and will surely replace the value of other currencies , bitcoin makes people more aware of the benefits a box of taxes that can be given directly to people entitled get a bite of rice

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:58:10 PM

If you are a trader something that moves like that is a dream come true, if you are a very good trader you can make a fortune with those kind of movements in the market, now if you are an investor you just need to look at the past history of bitcoin and its current market cap to convince yourself of the profits you can make, and if you think of bitcoin as a technology that can change the world you only need to look at the innovation taking place and all the things that are going to be possible thanks to the blockchain.
Forhadm

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:59:02 PM

Yes I really trust it that one day bitcoin is a big thing and it's not to a far way if any day it will acquire a internationality that time it will go to this best rank also a lot of big things .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: