Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:11:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the next big thing?  (Read 1970 times)
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:11:21 AM

For those who argue that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the next big things, buying and investing in Bitcoin might just pay off. Bitcoin might excel if currencies like the dollar et al trips under a hyperinflation scenario but that for now is not visibly an option that is available, thus, another fundamental question is wether Bitcoin can replace normal currencies and that again is not feasible in the nearest future. Why then should people invest in or buy a currency that can rise or fall by 20 percent in an hour or two?
Since the internet has been developed so far, Blockchain can be considered as the most prominent technology in the world. There are now many wrong rumors about Bitcoin, but in today's world, there are many people who want to split. Learn about Bitcoin as well as how to best invest in government bonds.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:52:38 AM

It has already become a big thing in world exchange market. Bitcoin's price has break all the records. So if it's price become more highest it will be the biggest thing in the world controversy.
Yeah, we are talking global here and we are still looking forward to it being the next big thing when it already is. Sure, we may have an imagination based on how we really want it to be in the long run, but the fact remains that so far, bitcoin has proven to be a big thing and in the long run, it would just keep getting bigger and bigger and there is just no two ways about that. I am very optimistic on bitcoin and I believe it would make a great one for the community.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:51:27 AM

Of course, bitcoin will be the next big thing in the future. But if you have to replace the real currency, I do not think it will happen forever. Bitcoin is just a kind of alternative currency that can be used to facilitate all transactions and can be trusted by many people to serve as a form of investment assets.
As far as I am concerned, bitcoin is already a big thing and I see it improving as a big thing the more. You may say it is just an alternative currency but you also have to understand that it is the currency that has really given the community a great benefit over time in so many ways and that makes it pretty enticing. As long as I can always make easy transactions, then bitcoin remains the best and big thing for me.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:34:47 AM

Of course, bitcoin will be the next big thing in the future. But if you have to replace the real currency, I do not think it will happen forever. Bitcoin is just a kind of alternative currency that can be used to facilitate all transactions and can be trusted by many people to serve as a form of investment assets.
As far as I am concerned, bitcoin is already a big thing and I see it improving as a big thing the more. You may say it is just an alternative currency but you also have to understand that it is the currency that has really given the community a great benefit over time in so many ways and that makes it pretty enticing. As long as I can always make easy transactions, then bitcoin remains the best and big thing for me.

Yes, i agree that bitcoin is no question a big thing already. It is happening now at this very moment. It is a currency a digital currency. Obviously, it is totally different from fiats. With regards to replacing the fiat money I think it is impossible to happen because not all are using it, some are still unaware about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin. So fiat money stays the same even cryptocurrency exists.
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:56:09 AM

It is already the big thing that we have witnessed. We have also seen how its market price rise to 20,000$ last December 2017. If somebody hasn't already know that bitcoin is the mainstream, then i think he/she missed half of his/her life already. Smiley

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:49:06 AM

I concur with the dangers it uncovered and that the individuals who put resources into that money know, I additionally concur in its long haul vision of monetary forms as a methods for installment. In any case, I differ totally on the issue of liquidity, you can make moment transformations of a huge number of euros on stages like Kraken. I figure likewise countless euros, yet I have not attempted that yet.
Maybe you should attempt it. I totally believe that bitcoin as a payment system is really going to be big. Sure, we may have other forms of payment in cryptocurrency but the fact that it is established, a lot of investors are trying to be a part of it, and then knowing that you can easily make any payment even as it is now without borders makes it very interesting and the fact that it is going to be huge even more than it is already is very certain.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:06:08 AM

For those who argue that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the next big things, buying and investing in Bitcoin might just pay off. Bitcoin might excel if currencies like the dollar et al trips under a hyperinflation scenario but that for now is not visibly an option that is available, thus, another fundamental question is wether Bitcoin can replace normal currencies and that again is not feasible in the nearest future. Why then should people invest in or buy a currency that can rise or fall by 20 percent in an hour or two?

I think it looks like bitcoin will be difficult to replace fiat and is used for the common currency because if you know too much bitcoin supply if used for general international finance seems very unlikely, many people are investing in bitcoin because they see the potential profit in this bitcoin , bitcoin is a digital currency that is sure to grow in the future because if you realize it is currently competing to make everything become digital based.
Bingooop

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:39:31 AM

I think the right question would be what's the next big thing after Bitcoin?! Aside from it's present status as the top crypto currency amongst hundreds, it is now being included, if not, already included in the wall street futures. Now being included in wall street would pretty much say Bitcoin is BIG! 😉

Yes maybe because its a revolutionary way of making payments to other beings without any inference of any third party . We can make a payment through bitcoin from one part of world to another part without any interference of third party which can make payment option we can say somewhat legendary  Wink Cheesy
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:34:34 PM

Bitcoin is the perfect coin now and many people are improving themselves by using this coin. This coin has already through a very good feedback to the people that’s why this is a very popular coin. This coin is improving itself day by day and it will be more profitable at future.

people are very much positive with this coin and almost all the people want to join with this coin. Bitcoin is beautiful coin and it has a very good chance to become a very important thing at the future. if you want to join with this coin then you can join with this coin without any tension. There security system is very nice and it will help itself to make best.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:58:58 AM

Yes, I do believe that bitcoin is the next big thing.
Well, it already and currently is. Bitcoin is expected to grow and grow even bigger in the future as lots of people are starting to gain interest. Also because of the fact that it is convenient and secure without the interference of a third party comparing to actual miney and gold.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:25:25 AM

Yes i think that bitcoin is not designed for the replacing of fiat but it was designed to use for online purposes the online buying and selling can be easy with the availability of this currency and it is true that bitcoin is the secondary currency the people who have the knowledge of this currency only they will use it and those who are not used to internet they will not use it and bitcoin and other crypto have their own uses so it is the best way to do that bitcoin is the good way to deal on internet.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:47:04 AM

Yes! bitcoin may not be the next big thing, but it is! It is now the big thing of our generation, i mean look at it! Its grwowing even more, its influencing other, it helps us in a way that we can earn more money. Bitcoin is the big thing now. Along with new and more cryptocurrency influenced by bitcoin i do believe every single coin will be the big thing too for the next years to come.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

It will not be possible happen. As of now bitcoin is so famous all over the world. Even if the government will not recognize them its work by his own way to spread there knowledge in every country. Many people in our country use bitcoin to an investment and the same time encourage many to use it.
atom2080

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

i believe about that, bitcoin will go to the moon after 2 or 4 years, well i can see now from lot of people use bitcoin as method of payment and this will make bitcoin keep growing
josh07

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:29:04 AM

maybe the bitcoin is next big thing because of its very high value and most of it is used by people and it is also used anywhere else so bitcoin is definitely not a big thing.

Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

Bitcoin is already a big thing. People did invest on it even if it is very much volatile in nature. This is the reason why people came jumping in because they thought this nature of volatility will give them better opportunities for a higher return in just a couple of days. Though some ended up panic selling at times it dumps very low,  yet those who are experienced and or veteran traders are stil holding on until a clear profit is attained.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:27:38 PM

Yes,  of courses Bitcoin is the next big thing in this realistic world. In this Morden society everyone wants to use smart and innovative technology and Bitcoin will help them in this thing Cheesy. Bitcoin provide its users an innovative technology know as blockchain. Which make bitcoin popular and different from other CryptoCurrency. Bitcoin provide most safe and uninterrupted money transaction in which no third party interfere because of this many people doesn't require banking system for money transaction. These thing makes it to the next big thing.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

Bitcoin is the ideal coin now and numerous individuals are enhancing themselves by utilizing this coin. This coin has effectively through a decent criticism to the general population that is the reason this is an extremely well known coin. This coin is enhancing itself step by step and it will be more gainful at future.
individuals are especially constructive with this coin and every one of the general population need to join with this coin. Bitcoin is excellent coin and it has a decent opportunity to end up an imperative thing at what's to come. on the off chance that you need to join with this coin then you can join with this coin with no pressure. There security framework is exceptionally decent and it will take make best.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

Bitcoin is already known and proven for it's worth through our investment because of the big ptofit in return,but not for a change of our original fiat because it it symbolizes in every  nation's traditional currency.
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:45:44 AM

All thing's associate incentive within the market ar controlled by people in lightweight of free market activity. Bitcoin's force is that it's current, new innovation, anonymity in death penalty, a strategies for exchanging money, a speculation and it'll be arduous to seek out afterward. Exchanging is to boot an honest device for tempting within the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: