Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:09:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminers on Alibaba/Aliexpress  (Read 177 times)
ilic (OP)

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:48:35 AM

So the Antminer S9 i see on Alibaba and Aliexpress, are they genuine or are they fakes?

How do I go about pre-ordering the Bitmain antminers as their website doesn't seem to allow pre-orders for the Jan/Feb batches?

Where else can I get say 50Thash of mining hardware??

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:55:44 AM

So the Antminer S9 i see on Alibaba and Aliexpress, are they genuine or are they fakes?
Ans: Most of them scammers. Those who are not scammers, they would tell you that the price on ali sites is not up-to-date (eg S9 for usd$1900 etc).

How do I go about pre-ordering the Bitmain antminers as their website doesn't seem to allow pre-orders for the Jan/Feb batches?
Ans: I would wait for next batch of S9, or perhaps S11 coming soon. The site will update when stock avail.

Where else can I get say 50Thash of mining hardware??
Someone here has pre-ordered big quantities and stock arriving soon. You can nego. with the seller(s).

Hope this helps.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: