Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:17:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experts: Investing in Bitcoin now?  (Read 540 times)
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:32:59 PM

Perhaps cost average and stick to the plan? Anything else will drive you batty with doubt or regret. I don't think we're going to be seeing any crazy moves upwards for the foreseeable future. There's still plenty of room below. Whichever direction it takes, those who average will be the least frazzled by the time they're all spent out.
The beauty of cryptocurrencies is that we will never know for sure if next crazy pump won't happen tomorrow. I mean, the recent ATH happened out of the blue.
No one expected that bitcoin will soar so high in December 2017 - people at that time would be totally happy with $10k and we get 2x more.
For now, we are plagued by some random bad news and FUD, but I expect that soon coast will be clear, which should open the door for another price race.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

Would it be a smart move? i know no one "knows" but what do you think? I'm thinking long term, 5 years.

Appreciate all the advice.

Obviously it's smart move to inverse in bitcoin now.Because the price is bitcoin was around 8700$,it's nearly 1700$ less than a week before value.Bitcoin price will get back to old value in few days.Then you will get 1700$ as a profit for the wise Investment.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

Would it be a smart move? i know no one "knows" but what do you think? I'm thinking long term, 5 years.

For 5 year investment holding it pretty obvious that no one knows unless someone is too optimistic for this market, just choose between these: If you can hold for that long with an optimistic mind that bitcoin's price will still grow during that time then go buy what you can, but if you are not sure then just hold for atleast 1 year because i believe bitcoin will not fall down anytime soon.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:44:42 PM

Kindly move forward. To say the fact, there is no specific time for investment. You can invest in at any time for a long term hoping in bitcoin. Last two months have been disappointing to the investors, but hope after every correction there would be hike in price. Adaption are taking place. Assume after April (the financial year end), crypto currencies value would recover back. So invest now and buy as many coins as you can along with bitcoin.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:02:15 PM

Bitcoin is the digital currency, It's value increasing due to the increased in investor. We know the price of bitcoin will reach some peaks in a couple of years. So it's wise thing to inverse in future diamond. Bitcoin is the decentralised digital currency, so we no need to worry about the price in future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:10:56 AM

We know the price of bitcoin will reach some peaks in a couple of years.
Interesting! How do you know this exactly?
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:55:32 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 04:30:58 AM by lienfaye

We know the price of bitcoin will reach some peaks in a couple of years.
Interesting! How do you know this exactly?
I think he based it in the previous history of the btc price which is always increasing after the dips despite of the bad news circulating around btc.

Well for me every dips is an opportunity to invest, if you are a risk taker and ready to accept whatever the outcome is then grab this chance. Even the expert says the price will skyrocket in the future however it would be better to think otherwise so you wont be affected to much incase because no one can certainly predict whats in the future.

sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:15:50 AM

I think he based it in the previous history of the btc price which is always increasing after the dips despite of the bad news circulating around btc.
But isn't investing lesson number 1 that results from the past are no guarantee for the future?
tanxingwo1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 6

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:51:34 AM

This year, the blockchain technology will be applied to financial management, shopping consumption, digital authentication, games, and credit scoring, which means that the blockchain technology will break out this year!

As the most successful application of blockchain, BTC is well worth investment!

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:17:07 AM

In my opinion, this time is the right time and is a good step for us to invest in bitcoin, because the price goes down and becomes a great opportunity to buy as much as possible.
Digital currencies like bitcoin are now very popular and have very good growth, its value is always increasing every year.
I don't feel hesitant and worried about investing in bitcoin, because I'm sure will get good results and reap the benefits of bitcoin investing in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: