Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG NEWS for ETH: ** CRYPTOPETS **  (Read 251 times)
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:10:07 AM

BIG NEWS for ETH: I just now got a copy of the "CryptoPets" white paper from one of their dev team. They are going to release it to the general public later today and do an AMA on Reddit at 5PM EST. I just got through reading it and this new game actually looks like it's gonna be awesome. Cryptokitties on steroids! You'll be able to battle your pets like Pokémon and they will be releasing a mobile app too!! They will have all the congestion issues of CryptoKitties all ironed out as well. It's gonna be big!! Buy as much ETH as you can now before they release this white paper today and announce a launch date!
You say that you red the whitepaper ,does it mean that there will be an ICO for kitties?

Also I think that it is immature to blame kitties for congestion because this just outlines problem which should be solved sooner or later.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:25:14 AM

I’m really glad to hear that this new game will be managing the tiny TX payments better, so the network isn’t clogged with numerous small transactions.  Expect more of this, though.  The success of these game will inspire more copy cats ... pun intended.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:28:43 AM

BIG NEWS for ETH: I just now got a copy of the "CryptoPets" white paper from one of their dev team. They are going to release it to the general public later today and do an AMA on Reddit at 5PM EST. I just got through reading it and this new game actually looks like it's gonna be awesome. Cryptokitties on steroids! You'll be able to battle your pets like Pokémon and they will be releasing a mobile app too!! They will have all the congestion issues of CryptoKitties all ironed out as well. It's gonna be big!! Buy as much ETH as you can now before they release this white paper today and announce a launch date!
The very bad news about the ethereum network itself. Just caused by the crypto kitties and so many pending transactions in the network. And what will be happening if there will be more transaction in the network caused by two dapps run at the same time without any improvement to the network. The developer only cares about profit but not with ethereum network itself.

Actually this is one of the best things that could happen to ethereum.  It will drive adaptation which will be needed when more decentralized apps come out.

The statement that they have all the congestion issues of CryptoKitties ironed out is quite bold.   Since there is no whitepaper posted yet can you explain how they manage TX payments better?  Also, could they let users list multiple pets for sale with one call to a smart contract?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:39:07 AM

Wow i'm very interested in this project. As a huge fan of the early cryptokitties success, I believe this new game could once again help bring more people to Ethereum and once again prove how Ethereum is the king of all altcoins.

For those wondering, their website is: https://www.cryptopets.co
DeepWater

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 01:43:47 AM

transactions are slow, no new pets are needed!!  Angry

❍ DEEPWATER ❍❍ S Y S T E M S ❍
 DeepWater  Shipwreck Treasure Search
  Telegram    Facebook    linkedin      Twitter
deathland113

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:48:48 AM

I don't know about this crazy pet game but only know it aftect to my pocket money as I have to pay much more for GAS to get my transaction confirm Sad
Hope they will solve it congestion issues soon
iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:58:14 AM

As much as I want to play a crypto pet game running on blockchain, I don't want to experience what happened a week ago on Ethereum transactions. I know a lot of coin holders love pets even if its a virtual game but I am sure they wouldn't want another congested Etherium in the next coming days. Hope they sort the problem first before releasing another game based on ETH so that everyone enjoys playing the game without problem  Undecided
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:13:09 AM

I would say, cryptopets to cryptokitties is like ELTC to EBTC. The first one can be very popular but not the case for the copycats.

zloadr

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:43:12 PM

Find out more about Cryptopuppies and all other things regarding blockchain and cryptocurrencies
https://www.zloadr.com/releases/1365078/cryptopuppies-new-rival-for-popular-dapp-cryptokitties.html

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Sept 1st   ▐▐
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:35:42 PM

Wow i'm very interested in this project. As a huge fan of the early cryptokitties success, I believe this new game could once again help bring more people to Ethereum and once again prove how Ethereum is the king of all altcoins.

For those wondering, their website is: https://www.cryptopets.co

It depends in which way is it the king of altcoins? Ethereum is a great platform all smart contracts have fee in ethereum and miners earn their cut wow why not, whats up with people that are keeping the nodes alive? huh no crypto coin is perfect neither is ethereum. Even ethereum will need to scale if there are more smart contracts like cryptoKitties , because network could be loaded in theory if to many smart contracts are running across the network.

Idea like idea is funny but hey every one of these is unique thats why we could see more projects like this rising up.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: