Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative to NiceHash  (Read 406 times)
daggy.jones (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:08:29 PM

Hi All,

is there alternative to a nicehash pool? I've liked that "turnkey" multialgo mining on GPU's and mining revards converted straight to BTC! Suggestions anyone??? Just performed multialgo mining + multi wallets + exchange markets and their fees ... it was quite a task I would like to say.... Yes niceH will be back and I think with a different payout thershold that it had but I think it wont happen in 2017 anymore Smiley
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GbrilliantQ

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

ƃqɹᴉllᴉɐuʇb

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:03:23 PM

Hi All,

is there alternative to a nicehash pool? I've liked that "turnkey" multialgo mining on GPU's and mining revards converted straight to BTC! Suggestions anyone??? Just performed multialgo mining + multi wallets + exchange markets and their fees ... it was quite a task I would like to say.... Yes niceH will be back and I think with a different payout thershold that it had but I think it wont happen in 2017 anymore Smiley

Better Hash. Is working okay for my laptop/desktop rigs.  Still making about $1-2 less, but still better than winminer and don't even look at minergate. (scam crap)
gilbsx

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:28:11 AM

Hi All,

Better Hash. Is working okay for my laptop/desktop rigs.  Still making about $1-2 less, but still better than winminer and don't even look at minergate. (scam crap)

- nicehash was great till the hack happened  Angry

Thanks for the info i'll check on better hash.
winminer was what i heard from friends.
...and for some reason i really don't like minergate.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:11:22 PM

Hi All,

Better Hash. Is working okay for my laptop/desktop rigs.  Still making about $1-2 less, but still better than winminer and don't even look at minergate. (scam crap)

- nicehash was great till the hack happened  Angry

Thanks for the info i'll check on better hash.
winminer was what i heard from friends.
...and for some reason i really don't like minergate.

Yeah. Bad news((( for $70m, I suppose. Used to be nice, you know)
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:23:57 PM

Hi All,

-Kryptex generates cryptocurrency Also visits you bitcoins or real-world cash. We've committed things amazingly simple: only tell Kryptex fill in What's more get paid.
-Minergate programming Furthermore mining pool to mining various altcoins (Monero, Ethereum, Zcash, AEON, dashcoin) dependent upon present conversion scale and benchmark of your equipment.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: