Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:13:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just started mining today. Have a question  (Read 492 times)
brewersfan1976 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 03:21:56 AM

I have mined 3 shares but my bitcoin payout reward was 0. What am I doing wrong ? Thank you for your help.
theokep

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:07:32 AM

Which pool are you using?
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3273

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:09:05 AM

I have mined 3 shares but my bitcoin payout reward was 0. What am I doing wrong ? Thank you for your help.

You didn't provide any information or mention which pool, so I can only guess at potential reasons. My top two guesses are that you don't get the reward until 120 confirmations, or that 3 shares is below a threshold.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 07:16:20 AM

What pool you using and how many hash rate?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
aamarket

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 07:53:18 AM

please try to point your miner to any p2pool node from list here ( try order by Latency first, check 0% fee )

p2pool-nodes.info

use your bitcoin wallet as username, try any random password, then after a while you can check
at the node graphs your stats

IMPORTANT:http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0,Tips welcome BTC:1AAMARKETmJvfjDwEFmhyYYwfre7ZFVseP  RIC:RGnX6LcJrsVEuYeySDDxkmH7AjRqoprcKt
chuhuue

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 03:15:41 PM

Also, if you are not using BTCGuild, I highly recommend it. I use it currently and am very impressed with it.
BTCMiners.net

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 05:04:59 PM

We are running a P2Pool node with incentives.  We have a fee included in mining, but at the end of the month all miners who have mined for at least 80% of the month will be entered into the lottery to win the additional fees left over from the necessary server bill.

The pool information is in my signature! Hope to welcome you aboard! Smiley

Buy Cloud Hashing! $8.50 USD per GH/s!  [32.231 TH/s] Remaining
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329674.20  -- www.BTCMiners.net
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: