Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:57:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XLM - Stellar - The #1 Pick for Buy & HODL for 2018  (Read 180 times)
RamesesLabs (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:39:27 PM

If your looking for the next Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin of 2018, then it has to be Stellar (XLM). To be able to get the kind of units with a small amount of dough to make Bitcoin type money, this is the only option you have. Cardano and Ripple just move to slow and go down on good volume days. I think it can get to $1.00 by the end of the year.

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
mugen1980

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

If your looking for the next Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin of 2018, then it has to be Stellar (XLM). To be able to get the kind of units with a small amount of dough to make Bitcoin type money, this is the only option you have. Cardano and Ripple just move to slow and go down on good volume days. I think it can get to $1.00 by the end of the year.

I think you're very good fortune teller.
XLM has surged significantly at this moment.

I don't know why these thing happened in such a short period of time.

XRP investors shifted to XLM because XLM using better protocol of XRP?
Is there any new partner or progress of the project?

Actually I'm XLM lover because of its philosophy which focuses on distributing this coin to the usual people as many as possible with low cost and fast transfer time.
I'm HOLD on tight but also so scarely at the same time.

Any thoughts?

Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

When the Ripple increases, because XLM is also the subject of the same type, XLM will also follow up, however, when the Ripple begins to fall, it is necessary to pay attention to XLM's risk.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Godwans

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Heya Homies

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

yup

8   Stellar   $10,095,533,684   $0.564718   $602,086,000   17,877,123,952 XLM

This is my siggy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: