Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:16:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who else...  (Read 632 times)
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:20:06 AM

Is sitting in a non a/c, office, sweating and still having more fun than any person at a club, or party. I know I am, I am coding, making bitcoins and couldn't be happier. Who is with me?
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:27:44 AM

crickets. i went and got drunk at a party and it was bad ass, much needed time away from my computer screen.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:32:07 AM

i took the kids out to the movies earlier with the wife lol
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:36:36 AM

crickets. i went and got drunk at a party and it was bad ass, much needed time away from my computer screen.

I am not saying partying and clubbing is bad but some saturday nights you need to really just get the hustle on and that is what I feel tonight.

more power to ya bro. sometimes you just git in that "zone", atleast i do. i find i'm most productive when i'm in the "zone". so are you saying you're in the "zone" LOL!(i'm drunk)

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 11:48:55 AM

I am not saying partying and clubbing is bad but some saturday nights you need to really just get the hustle on and that is what I feel tonight.

more power to ya bro. sometimes you just git in that "zone", atleast i do. i find i'm most productive when i'm in the "zone". so are you saying you're in the "zone" LOL!(i'm drunk)

Yeah I am in the zone, it is like the gym up here brah. LMAO how are you drunk and on a bitcoin forum? When I am drunk i am usually in some weird situation.
Different people, different habits... Anyways, I never actually went to any club (I don't think I'm that kind of person) so I guess the computer does make me happier than clubbing. Undecided

codesuela

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 09:45:52 PM

good for you bro, what are you working on?
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 09:49:11 PM

Yeah I am in the zone, it is like the gym up here brah. LMAO how are you drunk and on a bitcoin forum? When I am drunk i am usually in some weird situation.
Different people, different habits... Anyways, I never actually went to any club (I don't think I'm that kind of person) so I guess the computer does make me happier than clubbing. Undecided

Clubs aren't the greatest place. If your into the music the girls then that is what makes it great.
Girls - yes, music - ehhhh... I don't know. I don't listen to music actively. I only hear either something another guy/gal is listening too or video game music.

codesuela

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 10:23:27 PM

it is so nerdy to just openly admit that Cheesy
but you are totally right, being from berlin i've been to all kinds of clubs from low to high end. even to the infamous berghain. sadly it is my friends preferred activity on the weekend. but it always sucks for me and i feel out of place. i would much rather play a round of cs go with them Cheesy i guess people will try to convince you to go because you never went telling you how much fun it will be but because you are probably somewhat like me you might enjoy it for the novelty at first but probably you'll also think it sucks and you will be disappointed (and hungover next day).
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 11:16:15 AM

it is so nerdy to just openly admit that Cheesy
but you are totally right, being from berlin i've been to all kinds of clubs from low to high end. even to the infamous berghain. sadly it is my friends preferred activity on the weekend. but it always sucks for me and i feel out of place. i would much rather play a round of cs go with them Cheesy i guess people will try to convince you to go because you never went telling you how much fun it will be but because you are probably somewhat like me you might enjoy it for the novelty at first but probably you'll also think it sucks and you will be disappointed (and hungover next day).
I'm a nerd and proud.  Tongue Anyways, gaming is somethimg more of my thing so I too prefer playing a co-op game like L4D 2 or Payday: the heist with my friends rather than getting drunk and regretting it the next day.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: