Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:53:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prelaunch phase CashbackAdverts.com  (Read 243 times)
cashbackadverts (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:49:40 PM

Hi all,

we have opened registration for CashbackAdverts.com

Our prelaunch phase will start in January 2018 and we expect to start operate in full power by the end Q3 2018

We will bring you 200% withdrawal limit and 100% referrals commission.

If you have some question or if you want help us somehow, please leave a comment.

thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cashbackadverts (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:17:32 PM

Is it possible to build alternative way to todays financial system?

We are not talking about Bitcoin, it is only FIAT 2.0, but thanks to him we think that it is possible to build real alternative..
graymatter1111

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:31:01 PM

Hi, we are building an alternative to today’s financial system. Please see this:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2605468.0 and let us know what you think.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:11:57 PM

Recently I moved to Bangladesh and seems like the system does not support registration from here...

Do you have anything in mind for Bangladeshi users?

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
cashbackadverts (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:55:18 PM

Hi, we are building an alternative to today’s financial system. Please see this:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2605468.0 and let us know what you think.

I do not like the idea that early adopters and creators will be rewarded more than late comers... on what basis I (as late comer) am less than firstcomer?
cashbackadverts (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:32:55 PM

Recently I moved to Bangladesh and seems like the system does not support registration from here...

This is good question, but I have to say, that at present time there is no possible to register outside Europe. We will copy Revolut grow at the begining. We would like be worldwide in the future, but it will take some time.

Than there is another point of view. Please do not get me wrong, as I am writing only my idea and also do not like it.

There is North Amerika, than there is Europe, than maybe Australia, Japan... these are real people, the rest of world are slavers... Till we wouldnt be able to change this, we are in deep shits.
We want to fight against this, but it will take tens years, at least we woud like to put some basis for next generations and little bit speed up this process ...

mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:18:06 AM

Yes you are right and who created this? I wish British were never ruled this continent for 200 years and were never divided the whole Indian continent.
The world is full of shits and I don't like it either. We want to fight against it, not tens years from now but NOW!

By the way good luck with your project. I wish I was still in UK to be part of this. No hurt feelings anyway.

This is good question, but I have to say, that at present time there is no possible to register outside Europe. We will copy Revolut grow at the begining. We would like be worldwide in the future, but it will take some time.

Than there is another point of view. Please do not get me wrong, as I am writing only my idea and also do not like it.

There is North Amerika, than there is Europe, than maybe Australia, Japan... these are real people, the rest of world are slavers... Till we wouldnt be able to change this, we are in deep shits.
We want to fight against this, but it will take tens years, at least we woud like to put some basis for next generations and little bit speed up this process ...

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
cashbackadverts (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:56:11 PM

Hi,

as it seems that Revolut will be available in the USA also in Q1 2018 we have opened registrations for US also.

We are starting as an Advertising platform, but our plans are more than that in the future. We would like to support fair and honest people, projects who cares about our future and everyone who favors long-term goals over short-term personal profits. This will be more like a social-economical experiment, we want to know if people are able to work together, if they are willing to participate in the project, thinking about it like it is yours and if they will start using their brains for long-term goals again.

We will share 100% of your referral deposits and we will only be expecting you will be active and you will behave in a fair and honest way. This will be more community project than ours, we will only set basic direction and the rest will be in your hands. This project is aiming for tens years ahead, so if you are expecting some quick profit or that you will get something for free, then it will be better for you to find another opportunity somewhere else.

If you are willing to help us in a long-term way, we will be happy to welcome you onboard and we will do our best to assist you in your lives. We believe that for this behavior we all will beRewarded.

Happy New Year to all
cashbackadverts (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:04:58 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 05:24:37 PM by cashbackadverts

We are still waiting to be able to fully integrate Revolut. We have received updated API documentation and we are working on this. Main changes are still expected by the end of Q1 2018 when we are expecting our main launch.

We have started a Steemit blog @beRewarded where you will be able to find some background information about our vision.

We have started a Twitter account @beRewarded_life where we will inform you about our actual stage and where we will communicate if we will be facing some issues, yes we are expecting, even that we are doing our best, that we can have some issues in the future, we can not forecast some server downs or things like this. But we are and will be here to solve all sorts of these issues we will face in the future.

We wish YOU all the best in the new year 2018 Smiley

Cashback Adverts

cashbackadverts (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

As we are closer to our official full launch we have prepared a pre-launch promotion.

We will give away €2000 in total to our members.

First 20 most active members with the highest number of their own referrals will receive €100 each for advertising purposes in our platform.

https://cashbackadverts.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: