Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull market  (Read 664 times)
tomwalsh (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:17:41 PM

Just had a scan through the entire market on coinmarketcap... wow!

Almost entire market is up double digits in the last 24h, coins and tokens.

There is a lot of discussion around which coins are the right choice but I think one thing is for sure, we are in the right place people.
The digital asset market finally here and right now is the perfect time to be in, 2018 will be our year!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:20:31 PM

Yep, there is a lot new money coming in crypto, total market cap is over $550 bil. Also, investor are finally trying to diversify their portfolio, that's why most of altcoins and tokens are also rising, not only Bitcoin as it was in the past few months.

bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:29:27 PM

Yep, there is a lot new money coming in crypto, total market cap is over $550 bil. Also, investor are finally trying to diversify their portfolio, that's why most of altcoins and tokens are also rising, not only Bitcoin as it was in the past few months.

The first target of the total market cap is one trillion dollars. We're still away from it 2x rate. This means, any coin in the market will potentially rise 2x in USD value price. But bull markets don't last forever.
tomwalsh (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:45:22 PM

The first target of the total market cap is one trillion dollars. We're still away from it 2x rate. This means, any coin in the market will potentially rise 2x in USD value price. But bull markets don't last forever.

Bull markets don't last forever but I would compare this to the dotcom bubble. I think we are all early adopters and investors so even when this bull run ends the bear market won't ever bring it back down past the value it is now. For us now this is a no brainer for future value.

Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:05:46 PM

The bull market doesn't last forever since there are ups and downs for every trend. But it might be a really good start for 2018 since the price of Bitcoin have now started to increase. Altcoins have been increasing in price recently but are seeing dips now. This might be a sign that people are moving from altcoins to Bitcoin since there is a small spike in its price. Let's wait and see what 2018 brings us. I really hope the price gets doubled by mid year.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:13:54 PM

What? You mean bull market has not even started yet? I don't think so I think we are in last stage of bull market right now, and bear market will be scary.

rezurect

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:36:40 PM

What? You mean bull market has not even started yet? I don't think so I think we are in last stage of bull market right now, and bear market will be scary.

I agree. Everyone is approaching this with too much positivity. Bears are waking up soon.
TWagner92

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:38:44 PM

I agree. Everyone is approaching this with too much positivity. Bears are waking up soon.

Do you mean bears will soon take over when their greed level peaks? Anyway, great for those who got in early. Just saw the entirety of the Crypto market still going green.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:40:10 PM

second that.  This fiesta won't last untill feb.  It's time to scare the new kids on the block again  Grin  Sharks are after panic sells.  Expect >40% drop and it will happen so fast and massive, you're going to eat your shoes you can't enter the exchanges since they will be all down.

My target is an overall 10-20% gain and I'm out for a while (on most, not on IOTA and ETH)
tomwalsh (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:45:42 PM

No one ever said it hasn't started it yet. I'm saying its a fledgling market, meaning bull runs will be longer than bear runs. So in the long run anything invested will have a net gain.

As for this bull run, I think it is over for major coins but is still mid stream for minor and new coins/tokens.

Just look at the evidence.

BTC boomed, then ETH,m then XRP then LTC. This market tends to move down the ladder in a knock on effect.

salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:03:01 PM

There is a lot of discussion around which coins are the right choice but I think one thing is for sure, we are in the right place people.
The digital asset market finally here and right now is the perfect time to be in, 2018 will be our year!

Well I disagree I don't think it is a bull market right now we finished that run in July or so of this year and it yet to come back. I do agree however though that 2018 will be another year of awesome success following such a powerful 2017 growth. Don't hold your breathe for a 40x though in growth a 10-20x would be amazing.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:07:31 PM

The bitcoin market had its rally in 2017 and during that time the entire alt coin market was having a bad time as all the tokens went down and now i hope that the alt coin market will recover and start its rally in the coming years and i have invested a good amount of coins in some of the major projects and i have taken a huge hit when it comes to profit because the alt coin market was not rising and now some of the tokens started rising and i hope that 2018 we would see the entire market going above a trillion dollar.
tomwalsh (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:11:58 PM

Well I disagree I don't think it is a bull market right now we finished that run in July or so of this year and it yet to come back. I do agree however though that 2018 will be another year of awesome success following such a powerful 2017 growth. Don't hold your breathe for a 40x though in growth a 10-20x would be amazing.

How c\n you disagree, its not a matter of opinion its a matter of fact. Look at the increase in value of every single token and altcoin over the last month. The whole market is up, the definition of a bull market.

Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:14:11 PM

The bull market is exhausted, we'll soon see the correction. Next week when the enthusiasm for CME futures has calmed down, the price of bitcoin will go down for sure. The price could fall back to 14K or maybe lower. The big investors will start to cash out and the big dump will start. Next year the price will go up again.

Scuds31091

Activity: 352

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:15:43 PM

Check out ACOIN if you're looking to ride the strong market and make good money...

ACOIN made a new All Time High once again! Hit $0.265 giving it a marketcap of about $325,000! The Marketcap is still SUPER LOW which will leave plenty of room for easy profit. Don't wait.

Heisenberg8

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:44:18 PM

I simply see too many projects consisting in a website and a litecoin clone blockchain raising tens of millions dollars market caps... That's objectively insane, people are pouring money in everything comes to their hands, I think at least in most of altcoins bear market will come soon.
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:37:28 PM

Bitcoin will be above $50K in early 2018 before a crash, and market is going to crash once we are full of newcomers, then lots of suffering until 2020. Agree or not?
Davido93

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:56:43 PM

Its just a begining of story,  total m.cap increasing 50 bilion +  per day. It stops?? No,  coins everywhere,  TV,  News,  Radio,  newspaper,  everyone want to have their own coins and hold for future. This is good for us &  the projects becouse they got funds for work!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Fileiro

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:17:24 AM

A lot of money have been made in the latest bull run in bitcoin. Where's all that money going?

Cash out to fiat and pay the tax man or into the altcoins market for a second turn on the merry-go-round..

The bull market in alts is here already.
Essaint56

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:19:41 AM

At least the gains were made in the sitting and not by working. I would very much prefer making money while just watching my screen. lol
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: