Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:59:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull market  (Read 664 times)
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:41:23 AM

What? You mean bull market has not even started yet? I don't think so I think we are in last stage of bull market right now, and bear market will be scary.
If you enjoy the bull run,expect the bear market too,the price of bitcoin is having a good run but the alt coin market was silent throughout the year and i do expect that to change soon and i would like to see the alt coin market rally after this,the signs right now a really good and i hope the alt coin rally will continue.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:49:18 AM

Check out ACOIN if you're looking to ride the strong market and make good money...

ACOIN made a new All Time High once again! Hit $0.265 giving it a marketcap of about $325,000! The Marketcap is still SUPER LOW which will leave plenty of room for easy profit. Don't wait.

You pumping it? It doesn't even see any volume.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:59:20 AM

Bitcoin and alts are all looking good. After some initial volatility during CME
futures launch, all these should head back up soon.
nasqar

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:13:48 AM

Just had a scan through the entire market on coinmarketcap... wow!

Almost entire market is up double digits in the last 24h, coins and tokens.

There is a lot of discussion around which coins are the right choice but I think one thing is for sure, we are in the right place people.
The digital asset market finally here and right now is the perfect time to be in, 2018 will be our year!

I enjoy it.
I was so surprised too.
I like it lots.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:51:06 AM

This run has still not touched the levels reached at the end of May and 1st week of June this year.  The USD value is way up for altcoins but the bitcoin value is still less than 50% for a lot of altcoins from the last bull run.  2018 is going to be interesting, will we carry these prices into 2018 for momentum who knows.

I love Bitcoin
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:29:07 AM

This might not last long during new year there is going to be a huge dump and by huge i mean really huge. Alts will crash as usual but there are sources claiming the btc will fall back to $10k. Obviously it won't stay till that price and will get pumped quickly but still it's a point to note.

The current situation is really favourable situation for all the coins. It's better to put stop loss if you have any major holdings no one needs to have a sad moment on new year.

I agree that there will be a huge dump during new year, and I'm waiting for it..

We should expect drop  in near future , but at what level who knows.
Few months ago someone said that crypto's part in world assets is about 0.2% and about 15-20 million people doing crypto's.
Those numbers are little bit higher, but there is a big potential don't you agree

Yup, I think it is between christmas and new year... But I also believe everything will go up high after few weeks ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:30:07 AM

Everything is starting to pull itself back up after the bulldozer of BTC ploughed its way through. Let's remember that the tide has risen all ships in the sea as BTC rose.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:30:28 AM

Doesn't it seem that in a bull market, any coin you buy would be up? 
vilns

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:01:47 AM

The question is, what to do, when big correction starts. Convert all altcoins to bitcoin/litecoin or get out money and wait to buy back?
N0ssi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

https://boscoin.io

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:39:06 AM

The market right now is hard to predict. There was so much new money coming in the last weeks and no end in sight.
With xmas ahead, i believe the bull run will last till the end of December (at least!).

A bear market could then only be prevented by very positive news.

bitcoinbaldwin

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:49:38 AM

The question is, what to do, when big correction starts. Convert all altcoins to bitcoin/litecoin or get out money and wait to buy back?
Those might be the last two coins you want to have your money in when the big correction comes (if it comes)
CryptoBurst

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:48:42 AM

Those might be the last two coins you want to have your money in when the big correction comes (if it comes)

Besides cashing out, what would be a good coin to keep my investments in during the correction?
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:14:19 PM

There is a lot of discussion around which coins are the right choice but I think one thing is for sure, we are in the right place people.
The digital asset market finally here and right now is the perfect time to be in, 2018 will be our year!
People are just stacking up their money before the new year. Currently, altcoins have in favor today and many of it increases dramatically. The profit from altcoin were really big today, so grad it until bitcoin is dropping quite a bit. I have already invested some of my favorite altcoin that are not yet pump from the this last quarter.

Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:45:40 PM

This is nothing. The real bullish trend is not yet started.
The price of altcoins are still lower than they are 5 6 months ago. Compare each of them btcwise. Most of them needs to make at least x5 to recover back to its price 6 month ago.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:53:38 PM

I believe that this bull run is just another game of whales) They want to strengthen community's faith in crypto to make a huge panic and dump the market after.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:00:16 PM

Bitcoin will be above $50K in early 2018 before a crash, and market is going to crash once we are full of newcomers, then lots of suffering until 2020. Agree or not?
I don't think so because Bitcoin already created a lot of hype when it crossed $10K and more hype after reaching $20k but now it's retraced a bit but still we are in need of a long healthy correction because nothing will go up forever especially in cryptos.

Blah blah
dagon666

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:12:42 PM

The sooner to start your portfolio the better,  I remember seeing some older coins on a chart with a one year timeline, there is still a lot of money to be made.
kaygie

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:52:10 PM

I think this is almost same scenario and same thinking people have on previous years the only difference is the number of believers of cryptocurrency and more choice of which coin to investment in.
bitcoinbaldwin

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:37:30 PM

The sooner to start your portfolio the better,  I remember seeing some older coins on a chart with a one year timeline, there is still a lot of money to be made.
smart man
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:46:02 PM

2017 is the year when crypto finally arrived. There's no looking back. 2018 will start the new revolution. We need everyone to get on board before if will take off next year. Bitcoins and altcoins and the whole crypto will explode next year.

Lots of nations will go against it, but there are a few who will become bitcoin friendly. So it will be a continuing tug of war but we are unstoppable. So its either you are with or or against us. If they choose otherwise then its there fault. They will be left out in the closet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x