Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase is gonna support Bitcoin Cash  (Read 148 times)
Dalryn (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:39:44 PM

On 1.1.18 coinbase will support bitcoin cash.  What effect will this have on the price?
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:45:10 PM

Is there any news or rumors about them supporting also other fork s of bitcoin like bitcoin gold?
Dalryn (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:54:22 PM

I only know about bitcoin cash
sozvdhua

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:55:39 PM

This should raise the price of BCH. However, I would prefer coinbass to include other altcoin, such as various ERC20 TOKEN assets on various ETHs. I heard coinbass will be on the market a few altcoin

JanEmil

Activity: 2310
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:56:21 PM

You get free Bitcoin cash to your account if you had bitcoin at the fork.

bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:04:11 PM

On 1.1.18 coinbase will support bitcoin cash.  What effect will this have on the price?

You have half information i guess.

URL : https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2853600-bitcoin-cash---frequently-asked-questions

As per there write up and what i can see is they are not going to support it. They are just going to clear there shoulders from the blame of " eating " users Bitcoin Cash which obviously got generated because a lot of BTC is stored in there wallets. So they are providing facility for there users to take off there Bitcoin Cash to there other wallets.

That is what i can read :-

Would I be able to buy/sell Bitcoin Cash on Coinbase?
For now, Coinbase plans on supporting bitcoin cash withdrawals. If this changes, we will notify all customers with an update e-mail.

Can I send bitcoin cash to Coinbase right now?
No.

Coinbase does not yet support the Bitcoin Cash blockchain. Do not send bitcoin cash to Coinbase.

Same thing they wrote for Bitcoin Gold ( BTG ) too.

** FREE SPACE **
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:08:59 PM

No they wont,coinbase knows roger ver is a trash and they wont allow the people to get rekt by this shitcoin,
Tesorex

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:10:03 PM

They need to pay the people's shitcoins, after all many of them didn't even know what Bitcoin is, they only bought when they'd heard that they can get free money, they are smart though, they first used those coins to earn a few millions and now throwing them back to their owners.
No they wont,coinbase knows roger ver is a trash and they wont allow the people to get rekt by this shitcoin,
What are you talking about? show some respect, how old are you to talk like that?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: