Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:27:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinBux.com - Great Service!! Cash Deposit/WU/MG/Xoom, etc. - Buy/Sell BTC!!  (Read 9057 times)
tsvekric

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2011, 01:58:36 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2011, 04:38:30 PM by tsvekric

-edit-
issue resolved

Hey TeKillaSunRise, check it out

-qwe2323

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maria

Activity: 832

View Profile
July 26, 2011, 03:22:14 AM

Thank you Mr. Owl, you site kicks ass!

Mr. Owl, I would distance yourself from this man, Adam Wayne Booth, as much as possible.  He owes me 8BTC for sending him a MoneyPak about a month ago.  He's made up a ton of excuses why he hasn't paid me, and it all sounds like total bullshit.  He also then posted offering to trade BTC with other people while he still owed me money.  I know you said he was investing in this company, but I would break all ties with him if possible.  If he is a friend of yours, you need to kick him in the balls for me.  Thanks.

I laughed hard. Just wanted to post that I've exchanged different options and currencies with many users of the forum and I must say that Old Wise Owl's service is not only the fastest with the clearest channel of communication, he also has the lowest rates.

Thank You Wise Owl!

WiseOldOwl (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2011, 09:02:18 PM

tsvekric,
I do know this person from the bitcoin community. I have heard something about this before,
I am going to do two things:
1. Send him an email stating the situation and requesting that he "square" up with you (and anyone else he has screwed).
2. Refuse to do anymore transactions involving him until I receive a email from you stating he has paid in full, If I don't get the email within 3 days he will be permanently banned because you have notified me of the potential of illicit funds. If he even potentially acquired these funds in a malicious manner, then I will do no business under any circumstances. period.

So look for a message from him unless he wants to lose access to one of the best payout methods around right now. Please keep me up to date with the situation too because I have a personal interest in routing out scammers ( I have some services in the works to do so).

Maria, as always, thanks for the kind words and we appreciate your loyal business Smiley

tsvekric

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 27, 2011, 04:45:55 AM

tsvekric,
I do know this person from the bitcoin community. I have heard something about this before,
I am going to do two things:
1. Send him an email stating the situation and requesting that he "square" up with you (and anyone else he has screwed).
2. Refuse to do anymore transactions involving him until I receive a email from you stating he has paid in full, If I don't get the email within 3 days he will be permanently banned because you have notified me of the potential of illicit funds. If he even potentially acquired these funds in a malicious manner, then I will do no business under any circumstances. period.

So look for a message from him unless he wants to lose access to one of the best payout methods around right now. Please keep me up to date with the situation too because I have a personal interest in routing out scammers ( I have some services in the works to do so).

Maria, as always, thanks for the kind words and we appreciate your loyal business Smiley

Thank you.  I've been waiting over a month and he has finally paid in full.  I will take his word that there was a few unfortunate circumstances that slowed him from paying me - but he did lie about having the BTC immediately in the first place.  Sorry that I invaded your thread, but I'm glad this matter is finally settled.

I will be interested in your services in the future, WiseOldOwl.

Hey TeKillaSunRise, check it out

-qwe2323
huayra.agera

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 03:33:04 AM

It's my 2nd transaction with TheWiseOldOwl and just like before, the service is A+++++++! Smiley

And luckily I was able to trade with him before the rates slide back to the 9's. He even gave me a great offer before when the rates were highly unstable.

The transaction was very fast, it was instant actually the moment I sent the BTCs, he processed my payment right away (he was able to do it online this time instead of going to a local branch). We used Xoom, although Xoom took around 4 hours this time. Still the fastest service around. It's like he handed me money real time.  Wink

Excellent customer service; very professional. Looking forward to more transactions in the future. Keep up the good work!  Cheesy

BTC: 1JMPScxohom4MXy9X1Vgj8AGwcHjT8XTuy
WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2011, 06:43:07 PM

Lowered rates for customers selling their BTC.
Each tier is lowered by 1%.
We are willing to work out custom deals in these times of high volatility.

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 06:51:55 PM

Sent you a message with a question, after that I'm ready to dive in. Smiley

Thanks
ampirebus

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 09:14:24 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2011, 01:46:49 AM by ampirebus

Successfully used BitcoinBux,

10/10 experience, very fast.

Would recommend to anyone.
CyberPhunk

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 05:31:14 AM

Just wondering if anyone in manning the store?

I've submitted a sell request twice today and have not received any response.

selling BTC for netspend credit

List of client download mirrors / Older Catalyst drivers/SDK
13dRbbqBpfZEmZiXXdLM4NKNoJYsgHbuFJ  <- might as well, in case someone feels generous. Wink
dovewing2000

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 07:21:39 AM

Just wondering if anyone in manning the store?

I've submitted a sell request twice today and have not received any response.

selling BTC for netspend credit

may be leave him a PM/email?
CyberPhunk

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 07:52:25 PM

may be leave him a PM/email?

Sent, waiting for a response.

13dRbbqBpfZEmZiXXdLM4NKNoJYsgHbuFJ  <- might as well, in case someone feels generous. Wink
CyberPhunk

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 03:56:08 AM

No response from the website or PM so far. :-(

WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2011, 04:40:47 PM

Sorry everyone who has waited for the last day,
We had some technical difficulties with the form submission.
Everything is back on track,
Cypher, contact me by email and I will take care of you.

BitcoinBux
CyberPhunk

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 04:55:30 PM

Sorry everyone who has waited for the last day,
We had some technical difficulties with the form submission.
Everything is back on track,
Cypher, contact me by email and I will take care of you.

BitcoinBux
E-mail sent.

CyberPhunk

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 05:29:49 PM

Prompt response and transaction.

Thanks again, WiseOldOwl.

WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2011, 03:45:54 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2011, 03:14:23 PM by WiseOldOwl

Just to let everyone know, We are now accepting cash deposits at any of our business accounts at-

-US Bank
-Bank of America

We actually have been accepting them for over a month, but I opened a Bank of America account so more people could have easy access.

Check out the website for more info, or email us at the support page. https://bitcoinbux.com/index.php/bitcoinbux-support
If you make a deposit, keep your receipt and a business card from the branch you deposited at*

*no more US bank
huayra.agera

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 02:15:18 AM

Just had my 3rd transaction worth $248 through Xoom and as always, the service was very fast. Keep up the excellent work and will surely use the service in the future. Smiley

BTC: 1JMPScxohom4MXy9X1Vgj8AGwcHjT8XTuy
AinElohim

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 05:47:50 AM

I was just wondering, since MoneyPak is no longer accepted, I noticed that Bux still lists NetSpend cards on their site (and even bill it as the perfect alternative to MoneyPaks), so are NetSpend cards still accepted and does it work the exact same way as a MoneyPak card? Smiley
WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2011, 03:13:32 PM

I was just wondering, since MoneyPak is no longer accepted, I noticed that Bux still lists NetSpend cards on their site (and even bill it as the perfect alternative to MoneyPaks), so are NetSpend cards still accepted and does it work the exact same way as a MoneyPak card? Smiley

We aren't currently honoring the netspend products. Most companies like that aren't here to help bitcoin, and shoot down all competition.

We do have the options of cash deposits at B of A, MoneyGram, Western Union, etc. that are still pretty convenient.

Also we would like to announce we have a new e-currency, Davinci Cash, available for merchants and customers!
WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2011, 02:29:09 PM

A little bump for the quick BTC service,
Get BTC into (or out of) your wallet today!!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: