Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:14:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best marketing medium for ICO campaign?  (Read 457 times)
doman (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:04:17 PM

Hi all,

I am wondering where do you advertise your ICO projects? Do you use bitcointalk forum or other mediums like Facebook Ads or Google Ads?

Is there anyone with experience in this subject? I want to know what is the best (cost effective) medium to promote ICO.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:37:05 PM

I have no experience in this, but to advertise ICO, bitcointalk forums are the solution by using gifts or in other ways at the appropriate cost.

ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:20:58 AM

Hi all,

I am wondering where do you advertise your ICO projects? Do you use bitcointalk forum or other mediums like Facebook Ads or Google Ads?

Is there anyone with experience in this subject? I want to know what is the best (cost effective) medium to promote ICO.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Depending on your target audience. Google is very expensive. Facebook is mostly inneficient, but cheap. Signature campaings are good because they reach the people who are interested. Twitter has to many false accounts.

Airdrops are fine to create awareness.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:34:18 AM

signature campaigns on a bitcoin or crypto related forum are i think the best way to promote and advertise your ico because mostly the members of those forums are crypto related and will likely drive a traffic and investments to your site and ico rather than any other known methods like google ads and facebook ads because these two were not or cant directly target the right person to be attracted to your company. you can inquire or hire a campaign manager at marketplace>services section in order for you to get started.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:23:19 AM

This forum is itself one of the cost effective advertising promotion medium. ICO developers use bitcointalk forum to spread their project ads by starting social media bounty and signature campaigns. There are numerous members in this forum who have 50,000-70,000 followers on their different social media profiles. Such profiles are really helpful in spreading word to thousands in a single share
UnusualMouse

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:11:32 AM

Try to do bounty and signature campaign. It is the most efficient and cost-effective way to do your marketing. Also, this forum is the best for marketing in everything that involves cryptocurrency.
Liquidathor22

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:27:09 AM

If you have enough money. Do a social media campaign. Social media platform offers more target audience. Doing a signature campaign here in this forum can also help your marketing.
doman (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:49:26 AM

Thank you for your help, do you know any marketing agencies which could help me with campaign?
Liquidathor22

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:27:21 PM

Don't look anywhere, Some of the members here in this forum are the best in doing marketing and campaigns. Just look for the one that fits your needs.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:36:46 PM

I guess that bitcointalk is best place to give that service. Doing pr and creating global media trend. Youtube and Steem are 2 other great platforms to use advertising. Brings more customers.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
ProofOfLambo

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:26:51 PM

I guess that bitcointalk is best place to give that service. Doing pr and creating global media trend. Youtube and Steem are 2 other great platforms to use advertising. Brings more customers.

People are kind of lazy nowdays and like video over text. But there is still a geeration that would rather have written content. Don´t ignore them-
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:44:50 PM

Hi all,

I am wondering where do you advertise your ICO projects?
You're in the forum and as you can see signature campaign is one of the most effective way of advertising your ICO project. This forum has been made by satoshi so there are tons of members here that are into crypto's investing / trading.

Do you use bitcointalk forum or other mediums like Facebook Ads or Google Ads?
Facebook sponsorship is also a good boost, if you have enough budget you can do both.

Is there anyone with experience in this subject?
As an addition, you can also have social media campaign's or article writing / review writing about your ICO.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:40:12 AM

Hi all,

bounties program is the right answer for you, you can see it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
because in bounty everything is available, starting from signature campaign (in this forum), social media, content campaign (blog and youtube), translator (for local community) and other campaign.
so you only allocate your token for this program and you can plan it with your bounty manager.
ProofOfLambo

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:05:22 AM

Try to do bounty and signature campaign. It is the most efficient and cost-effective way to do your marketing. Also, this forum is the best for marketing in everything that involves cryptocurrency.

It think that the audience is much better targeted by this forum than anywhere else. Twitter and Facebook are like throwing pamphlets on the air.
phexchanger

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

You can use bitcointalk bounty programs and Facebook ads targeting specific keywords related to your project. FB has millions of users and it is very effective
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:57:25 PM

It think that the audience is much better targeted by this forum than anywhere else. Twitter and Facebook are like throwing pamphlets on the air.

Strange but true, is it not? I never really liked bounty campaigns, and are getting even more sick of them with each growing week. But if you look at ICOs, the most successful ones had the best marketing campaigns, and this especially includes good bounties. Even the best bounty hunters with thousands of supporters outreach will not look at a bounty if it is too little. And where else but on this forum? I checked out other forums and whatever they have, BCT has it first. And what BCT has, not every forum has.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ProofOfLambo

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

Any good mixing services out there? Also, I have read bout some transaction acceleration services... are they technically possible and effective?
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:43:16 PM

Every day we finds more ICOs in the market. Recently there are many smart contracts project are initializing the ICO project in the marketplace. Since the more number of same kind of project comes to the market at same time. All the projects are not getting successful bro.
All time hit space projects are trading, exchange, mixing and gambling project. More they need to advertisement for long time since they want boom in the market and stands for long time.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:29:11 AM

Hi all,

For advertising, anouncing and promoting a project or an ICO had a seperate section or threads for it on this forum it is located at Bitcointalk forum > Economy > marketplace > service announcements and also at Bitcointalk forum > alternative cryptocurrencies > marketplace > bounty announcement. Using these threads in anouncing different bounty campaigns helps once user to easily see whats your promoting or anouncing.
One of the best campaign i saw on these thread is the DANEEL.io its an AI(Artificial intelligence) assistant that has been developed and created to guide, assist and help investors in this cryptoworld.
Bounty name : [BOUNTY-NEW][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The 1st A.I Created To Help Crypto Investors

Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667581.msg27210952#msg27210952

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
ProofOfLambo

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:29:37 PM

You can use bitcointalk bounty programs and Facebook ads targeting specific keywords related to your project. FB has millions of users and it is very effective

I think Facebook is over-rated regarding Crypto campaigns. Also, they have recently banned the add related to crypto I believe. Anyway, is just silly to launch a campaign in Facebook as most people don´t have too many friends interested in cryptos.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: