Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Infinitum Coin ICO  (Read 373 times)
richrock (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:20:30 PM

Hi guys,

I am a newbie here, so I apologies if this is not the correct way to do this, but I wanted you to be aware of a new coin that is about to come out.

Have you ever heard of Infinitum Bitcoins, see link here: (They make silver physical bitcoins since 2015)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1098217.0

They seem to be a solid company making physical bitcoin coins and have done so since 2015. They will be bringing out a new coin in January 2018 and are giving 300 coins away for free.

What makes it different is that you can also purchase Physical bitcoin during the ICO:

Physical Infinitum Coin Specs   1oz Pure Silver including 1,000 Infinitum Coin
Physical Infinitum Coin   $219 at start the ICO

$1,670 After ICO

Free international shipping by FedEx will commence same week as ICO
more info about the ICO:

The sale of 8 Billion tokens.

We want Infinitum coin to be the next major crypto currency for this to happen there needs to be a large supply of coins.

Tokens will be allocated to the customers account and converted into Infinitum coin digital currency after the ICO. At this point customer can transfer the coins to their private wallets and trade the coins.

300 free tokens for registering and spreading the word using Facebook and Twitter. We are doing this to help promote Infinitum coin and also give people a chance to gain a small holding of tokens at no charge. We believe the more people who have the tokens the better.

Physical solid silver coin. We have already minted a beautiful physical Infinitum coin, this coin will be available during the ICO and will be sent out within two days of placing your order. The physical coin is made using one troy ounce of pure silver and minted to a deep relief the coin can also act as a cold wallet and store 1000 Infinitum coins. The physical coins will be sent out using FedEx including free worldwide delivery.

Our project is to launch and seed a new crypto currency simultaneously giving said currency a respectable market value. We need the value of the currency to encourage retail merchants and online shops to use our merchant apis and start accepting Infinitum coin.

A debit card along with mobile apps will allow users to convert digital currencies into FIAT currency such as USD, EUR and GBP on the go.

Listing on the crypto exchanges is a important part of the project and will allow the coin to be freely traded.

ICO pricing starts at $0.10 per token and goes up to $1.50 by the end of the ICO. There is a more details price timeline along with key dates below.

Link:https://infinitumcoin.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Plof87

Activity: 203
Merit: 16

I can and I will :)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

Hi guys,

I am a newbie here, so I apologies if this is not the correct way to do this, but I wanted you to be aware of a new coin that is about to come out.

Have you ever heard of Infinitum Bitcoins, see link here: (They make silver physical bitcoins since 2015)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1098217.0

They seem to be a solid company making physical bitcoin coins and have done so since 2015. They will be bringing out a new coin in January 2018 and are giving 300 coins away for free.

What makes it different is that you can also purchase Physical bitcoin during the ICO:

Physical Infinitum Coin Specs   1oz Pure Silver including 1,000 Infinitum Coin
Physical Infinitum Coin   $219 at start the ICO

$1,670 After ICO

Free international shipping by FedEx will commence same week as ICO
more info about the ICO:

The sale of 8 Billion tokens.

We want Infinitum coin to be the next major crypto currency for this to happen there needs to be a large supply of coins.

Tokens will be allocated to the customers account and converted into Infinitum coin digital currency after the ICO. At this point customer can transfer the coins to their private wallets and trade the coins.

300 free tokens for registering and spreading the word using Facebook and Twitter. We are doing this to help promote Infinitum coin and also give people a chance to gain a small holding of tokens at no charge. We believe the more people who have the tokens the better.

Physical solid silver coin. We have already minted a beautiful physical Infinitum coin, this coin will be available during the ICO and will be sent out within two days of placing your order. The physical coin is made using one troy ounce of pure silver and minted to a deep relief the coin can also act as a cold wallet and store 1000 Infinitum coins. The physical coins will be sent out using FedEx including free worldwide delivery.

Our project is to launch and seed a new crypto currency simultaneously giving said currency a respectable market value. We need the value of the currency to encourage retail merchants and online shops to use our merchant apis and start accepting Infinitum coin.

A debit card along with mobile apps will allow users to convert digital currencies into FIAT currency such as USD, EUR and GBP on the go.

Listing on the crypto exchanges is a important part of the project and will allow the coin to be freely traded.

ICO pricing starts at $0.10 per token and goes up to $1.50 by the end of the ICO. There is a more details price timeline along with key dates below.

Link:https://infinitumcoin.com/

I joined them when they started to give out the 300 free tokens and I have got them. But I think there is a lack of advertising or spreading the word, there is no bounty program or refferal link to share with people so it gets more attention. The fact that I haven't seen it anywhere, except at a free ICO mobile app and the fact that it is really unknown by people and they don't seem to bother to spread the word, it makes it harder to believe that this will ever come of the ground. When it does I luckily have my 300 free tokens for signing up  Grin
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:35:20 PM

I bought 1000 coins with them. + 300 free
They are backed by Saudi Arabia if u dig deep enough (not that deep/hard)
Everything is backed in bitcoin so if bitcoin crashes everything crashes so Infinitum is backed in silver and what are the chances of silver crashing
Following that line of thinking people will put their money in silver benefiting in ATM Card if they deliver
Why the lack of promotion. Are not most of ppl here looking for a quick Buck INF being aware of that looks only for solid investors MORE AND MORE COMPETITION EVERYWHERE (close to 1500 different coins and tokens) so even if everything crashes u will have your silver

I am an aspiring content writer although i have 1300 inf coins (i admit i am shilling a bit cant argue herre i am painting them  positive and yes customer support was very nice to me i bogged up when buying the coins and customer support was spot on)

So i have little money i made a little gamble . If u have more make a bigger gamble ( pretty used to gambling everyday aint ya) while its 0.10 a coin
Being connected to big real estate company they seem pretty good gamble

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3007

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:45:54 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 04:53:54 AM by ChiBitCTy
Merited by krogothmanhattan (2)

I am currently putting together a report on this company as I now believe it to be a scam, on some sort of level.  I personally purchased 4 coins from Infinitum and am in the process of returning/refund (I paid with a CC, not BTC..which means I could have done a chargeback..which I had to threaten to do when they would not respond to emails).  The coins are some of the most poorly minted coins I've ever bought form a company that claims to be a new mint serious about making coins going forward.  A friend whom is one of, if not the highest trusted member here on the forum, was scammed by Infinitum- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=525376 .

There is so much more.  The Encyclopedia for Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies has this company listed out of the British Virgin Islands, but I just returned my coins to: Attention :
Mr Ali
TGD limited
Office 205
Building AA1
Mazaya business avenue
Jumeriah lake towers
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

Phone number 0504516476

I originally asked for a partial refund.  Of the 4 coins 1 was not so bad minting wise, but has a considerable amount of toning which they claimed to be "natural".  I'm a numismatist and understand this concept and it's clear to me they are not serious about the way they are storing their coins ( which means they likely don't care about the quality of the coins at all in reality).  I decided to return all 4 coins however when they claimed that during a partial refund they could only give back part of what I paid for that portion..claiming that Paypal keeps funds in return situations. I have been using ebay and paypal since it opened and this is 100% false.  They will also ask you to pay for return shipping if you don't want to exchange your poor condition coins for

On their websites (https://infinitumcoin.com/site/about-us) About Us page, they state "Founded in 2015 Infinitum had a vision to merge the digital world with the physical world. Our range of physical bitcoins have been collected since their launch in 2015 and have seen generous increases in their resale value".  Their coins are far from sold out.  As an avid physical crypto-coin collector I can promise you their coins have not "seen generous increases in their resale value" as no one would pay more for a coin that is still for sale at base cost (outside the possibility of one or two isolated events, like an ebay sale where buyer did zero research).  I've never once seen anyone try and resell their coins on here, ebay or anywhere else.  

Here: https://www.infinitumbitcoins.com/shipping-and-refund-policy.html they conviently fail to mention that regardless of how poorly your coins arrive, if you want to exchange them or return them you're on the hook for shipping.  Now i'ts your fault if you don't ask about this up front, but it's clearly left off the Shipping, Canceling and Returns policy page so that you will not see it and potentially think twice about making that purchase.  A shady business practice.

I didn't care about researching what I thought sounded like a silly ICO (like 99% of them ) because I was simply looking to purchase a physical coin.  But now that I have started to do the research [white paper: https://infinitumcoin.com/], it's pretty clear to me this project has no legs what so ever.  It makes no sense and is positioning itself as a better Bitcoin.  They are essentially admitting they believe in centralization, but saying they are "like" bitcoin..which is not at all like bitcoin and exactly what it stands against. The white paper in comparison to the level of money they had hoped to raise, and for the purpose of what for (I dont really fully know at this point but..physical coins, debit cards, a centralized cryptocurrency?) makes little practical sense.  The white paper is laughable.  It provides very little to no detail about the team, how they plan to be different, how their blockchain is established and different than bitcoin, and they fail to detail whether they have qualified the business as a money transmitter and whether or not they have registered at federal levels or obtained those licenses.  

A website has detailed a number of some of these glaring Red Flags here: https://concourseq.io/Q/Infinitum%20Coin

I will continue to update this post as I can find time. I will also reach out to them for answers as well as update whether my coins returned actually receive a full refund. (minus shipping-which as a coin collector none of the companies I purchase from charge to return coins if damaged upon arrival -which is to me a great way to get run out of business quickly when you're producing terrible quality items) I've got more researching to do(and more shady info to add) but there was obviously way too many red flags to not bring this to everyone's attention right now.  Cryptocurrency is a cesspool for scams just like it was in the early days of the stock market.  It's simply very easy to scam people in many different ways.  Until others educate themselves/learn how to not fall victim it will continue. It's important we all keep sharing info so we can help prevent others from falling victim.  I highly recommend avoiding this "company" until they can explain all of this to us.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3007

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:49:50 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 03:46:24 PM by ChiBitCTy

I bought 1000 coins with them. + 300 free
They are backed by Saudi Arabia if u dig deep enough (not that deep/hard)
Everything is backed in bitcoin so if bitcoin crashes everything crashes so Infinitum is backed in silver and what are the chances of silver crashing
Following that line of thinking people will put their money in silver benefiting in ATM Card if they deliver
Why the lack of promotion. Are not most of ppl here looking for a quick Buck INF being aware of that looks only for solid investors MORE AND MORE COMPETITION EVERYWHERE (close to 1500 different coins and tokens) so even if everything crashes u will have your silver

I am an aspiring content writer although i have 1300 inf coins (i admit i am shilling a bit cant argue herre i am painting them  positive and yes customer support was very nice to me i bogged up when buying the coins and customer support was spot on)

So i have little money i made a little gamble . If u have more make a bigger gamble ( pretty used to gambling everyday aint ya) while its 0.10 a coin
Being connected to big real estate company they seem pretty good gamble

At least you admit all you truly care about is #1.  Hopefully others can see why your opinions hold zero value.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
thirdhoteadoors

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

I see that the founders have a great deal of experience, there is the question of how can the tokens  be used in the system?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: