Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Polonix.com BTC withdrawal problem.  (Read 104 times)
WMIRK (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:50:31 PM

Oredered withdrawal BTC from polonix, my order was accepted, but still in pedning mode for several hours. It looks like poloniex not process BTC withdrawal at the moment.

is someone has such a problem?  any advices?

https://easybit.pro - быcтpo и нaдeжнo кyпить/пpoдaть биткoйн пo выгoднoй цeнe!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:59:23 PM

You meant poloniex.com, right?

I've read a lot of posts on Reddit in the past about their funds being locked up on poloniex for some reason. I suggest waiting 24 hours, if it's still pending after that time, definitely contact poloniex support. I'm really not sure if their support is good though. I suggest moving to a different exchange after your withdrawal.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
WMIRK (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:26:09 PM

I've read a lot of posts on Reddit in the past about their funds being locked up on poloniex for some reason. I suggest waiting 24 hours, if it's still pending after that time, definitely contact poloniex support. I'm really not sure if their support is good though. I suggest moving to a different exchange after your withdrawal.

Yes, I mean poloniex.com,  but I can't find anywhere that my account is limited. and it looks like withdrawal not processed. I can cancel, I can exchange, but BTC withdrawal is not process.

https://easybit.pro - быcтpo и нaдeжнo кyпить/пpoдaть биткoйн пo выгoднoй цeнe!
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:38:08 PM

Yes, I mean poloniex.com,  but I can't find anywhere that my account is limited. and it looks like withdrawal not processed. I can cancel, I can exchange, but BTC withdrawal is not process.
You probably know this, but did you confirm your withdrawal? You get a link to your email account , that you must click like always. But new seems to be, that you must click again on the site , that opens after confirmation link is clicked and confirm or reject the payment. I hope for you, that was the issue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: