Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:31:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is surfing bitcoin from faucets still profitable?  (Read 474 times)
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:34:37 PM

Dear forum member, what you think about faucet as is this a way to get free Bitcoins really ?

My honest answer is No.

Actually web users only think to get some sort of satoshi by performing activities on particular website, but user never know why these faucet owner paying. And answer is so simple he is doing his business.

Faucet is really waste of time, energy and money. Better-way spend more time, energy and money to understand what is Bitcoins ?
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:38:19 PM

short answer: NO
long answer: NOOOOOOO
Faucets now are just a waste of time, you will not get enough dust to withdraw in a year, considering also the transaction fee involved.. forget about it, there is nothing to gain from faucets (besides the guy who's running it).

Faucets were never profitable, not now and not even two years back. Although we got more satoshi some two years back because bitcoin price was quite low at that time but the conversion rate to dollars was still so less that only people who don't had any skills will go after faucets and same is the case today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kuberayt

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:48:32 PM

If you have multiple bot networks who's going to Faucet and multiply, then there's quite a bit of money with BTC if it continues rising really nicely. So we will see with Bitcoin what happens. Faucets still arent bringing in that much manually
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:57:51 PM

As I can remember  3year ago while I was hurting for bitcoin from faucets to faucets,  I can make up to 500k sats within a week from faucets!  And am wondering now if it still so?
No. Now this is not a popular source of income. It is better to earn free bitcoins by participating in different bounty from iso. But there are a lot of naves in this sphere too. But this forum is able to help you in finding the most alternative option for earning.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:21:11 PM

Of caurse no...the faucets is a good way to scam people...personaly i wast some times in faucets but no results

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:25:28 PM

Faucets were never profitable, not now and not even two years back. Although we got more satoshi some two years back because bitcoin price was quite low at that time but the conversion rate to dollars was still so less that only people who don't had any skills will go after faucets and same is the case today.

You're so wrong it hurts me to read. Faucets were very profitable in the beginning when you compare the amount of coins you were able to get from them with today's prices.
There used to be faucets that paid out 5BTC ber person and some of those high paying ones were still around in 2013-14. You could have easily get 1USD per day from them and that 1 USD would now be worth $50 if you held the coins for more than 3 years.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:28:32 PM

Of caurse no...the faucets is a good way to scam people...personaly i wast some times in faucets but no results
Yes faucets has wasting your time to collect without results. Faucets is not profitable anymore these days because of btc price is expensive alreasy. It will take time to earn btc for that sites. If I were you focus on other things which makes you busy and earning.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:07:35 PM

As I can remember  3year ago while I was hurting for bitcoin from faucets to faucets,  I can make up to 500k sats within a week from faucets!  And am wondering now if it still so?
I never collect the bitcoin from the faucets, because I'm entering in bitcoin for the guidance of friends, so they recommend me to buy bitcoin and then trade or invest. But after I studied bitcoin, I found an article that talked about "faucets", and until now even though there was a faucet that could produce 1mBTC in a week I still could not believe it was there. But if there is a faucet that can produce 1mBTC a week, maybe I will be interested
genesis53

Activity: 522
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:45:45 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 08:00:38 PM by genesis53

My experience in bitcoin faucet was not good, it was totally wasting your precious time and the electricity. You could only earned a few cents within an hour. You can only make more santoshi if you have a lot of referrals. It's not worth it anymore and better find something that worth your time.
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:00:38 PM

short answer: NO
long answer: NOOOOOOO
Faucets now are just a waste of time, you will not get enough dust to withdraw in a year, considering also the transaction fee involved.. forget about it, there is nothing to gain from faucets (besides the guy who's running it).

Very true. Faucets are just a waste of time. Nothing will come out of it. Imagine getting a small amount of money while working for about 3months or so from faucets. That will just be overwhelmed by transaction fees for transfers. The one who runs it gets more value and that is why they keep running it. You'd better make your own than doing that if I were you. The more productive way is to invest your time here in the forum learning, investing, trading, and helping others for their campaign.
Mellifluous

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:00:52 PM

I think it is not very profitable since the bitcoin price rise up there are some faucet sites that requires a huge amount of sats to be withdrawn while they are just giving a little amount of satoshi,
Unlike when I first started earning bitcoin you could earn about 0.01 Bitcoin in just a week or a couple of days.
Yalanx

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:47:15 PM

No, transaction fees are too high

DragonLancer

Activity: 78

Keep the change

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:53:51 PM

Noobs talking about dust and transaction fees, really?You don't even know micro earning market... Check out micro wallets like FaucetHub. No transaction fees for faucet earnings. Ofc there are better ways than fauceting, however if you want to make money with faucets - refer other people to them. You won't earn much alone, trust me.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:24:23 PM

I guess there are definitely old threads addressing this same topic because faucets have been long ceased to be profitable and so i don',t know  why anybody will ask this question. There could be new ones but those are not going to pay you more than the existing ones. It's just not worth your time , rather invest your time and resources properly and you can earn well with bitcoin.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:13:49 AM

As OP says, some time ago it was possible to make 0.005 BTC weekly (without any effort) using faucets. On that time it wasn't much, but check now:

$19.475 x 0.005 = $97.37

You were earning almost $100 dollars weekly on that time, $400 monthly, it's a good amount of money in many third world countries... The purpose of using a faucet is to store the satoshis for years and then you will have some nice money saved. It's like a saving account, worth on long term and not to survive on the present paying bills, buying stuff, etc...

Now the rewards are lower, but in some years who knows... You might be earning $100 dollars weekly or more even these days.
It's upon to you, does it worth or not?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DoctorK

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:24:41 AM

Of course visiting bitcoin faucets is not profitable at the moment & propably never will be again.

But - especially for people who are new to crypto coins - they have another purpose. In my opinion the advantages are:

- people learn how crypto coins work
- they see some action in their crypto wallets
- it can give you some quick success feeling, whe the first penny arrives in your wallet
- they learn about transaction times and fees

The most important thing people learn from clicking faucets is that sooner or later they will also experience scams, empty promises and not paying website operators without losing real money. As faucets are not really a good in terms of earnings, I'd recommend them for newbies for these reasons.

Also faucets in altcoins can still be a lucrative alternative.
DragonLancer

Activity: 78

Keep the change

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:19:46 AM

Everyone is looking at these in short them, like Bitcoin was not growing anymore, yet they tell you that in the past it was profitable showing you many numbers etc... What if everyone will be doing this in future referring to today? Bitcoin is growing, after this huge rise that is currently happening, ubitcoin WILL fall, but that's not the end, there will be NEXT pump, ever bigger than this today! Remember my words kids and now go make some satoshis, which will be worth $1 each until 2040, and yeah, go now.   Roll Eyes
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:57:11 PM

I don't agree that faucets are a waste of time - just don't expect to get rich. Yes, they are boring and repetitive but you are getting free money and they're a great way for beginners to get into cryptos.

It is still possible to make a few dollars a week from faucets by digging out the right ones. Also you can earn a considerable amount more by working on a referral network.

And who knows where the price of bitcoin is heading? $0 or $1million? Bill Gates seems to think the latter.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:31:05 PM

Like others have said already, using faucets isn't profitable but it used to be. If you agree with the predictions that say Bitcoin will be worth over 50 thousand USD in 2 or 3 years it might be worth it, although you can earn much more by mining new altcoins or buying and holding POS coins.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:20:29 PM

your answer does not matter.
The reality counts.
Faucets are used...much used...more used that all here si often is proposed.(sign campaign for not name it)
Do you think the market is idiotic?
The market is always right.
Faucets are definitively profitable and so much profitable that they keep up being sustainable.
No one can go against the market.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: