Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:11:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Invest  (Read 173 times)
designerhadi (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:38:40 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 04:52:45 PM by designerhadi

Hello
I'm in need  guidance in the field of mining.
I have a blank and cool environment for setting up a mining Hardware . About 3 x 4 meters and has 2 cooler . I also have free electric power
Is investing in  mining  right for me?
I was looking for an investor to start mining. but I did not succeed.
Now I want to get a big loan to start mining.A $ 50,000 loan. With  2-year refund and about 15% profit return

I need guidance before starting. Is this venture wise?
Can I benefit from this? And pay the loan?

I want to use graphics card to mine.

Thanks.

Steamtyme
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 2036

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:52:38 AM

If you are planning on using GPU's to mine you are best to look in the alt coin section.

You need an Asic machine for BTC. On that note decide what you want to mine and post in the appropriate section.

Having free Electricity makes mining profitable for you, once your initial hardware is paid off it will be all profit.

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
Ripmixer
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:44:55 AM

Hello
I have a blank and cool environment for setting up a mining Hardware . About 3 x 4 meters and has 2 cooler . I also have free electric power
Is investing in  mining  right for me?
Now I want to get a big loan to start mining.A $ 50,000 loan. With  2-year refund and about 15% profit return

I am not quite sure about the details of your loans, however, you should consider this as this might yield some interest rates plus principal which are paid together, however if you have free electric power, its a piece of cake for you.

from the points of view, yes probably you can benefit from it, venture wise, its a mining journey you must have passion with it. for electricity free, it sure can pay up the loan just check interest rates.

Thanks.

A lot study you should make, for that amount, consider your Power house and electricals and also getting GPU stocks is harder and harder everyday.

shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:30:38 AM

Hello
Is investing in  mining  right for me?

Thanks.

Hi designerhadi, I started with smaller budget but up to now, my investment on mining almost the same as yours.
The loan with 2-year refund, I think it's possible for you, but 15% profit return, is that too high? I think 10% should be reasonable.

Basically, with current price, GPU mining could get ROI in about average 7.5-8 months with your free electric power. We could not predict the future and next year price, but instead of predicting, just do it and create the future!

About your facilities, I dont think 3x4 sizing is enough for all your rigs. 50,000$ if you're going with RX580, you could have about 17 rigs 8x RX580, or if you wanna build GTX1070 rig, you could get about 11 rigs. If you could manage it, it should be nice!
bouldou

Activity: 403
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:47:31 AM

I'm earning 650$ / month with a 8 GPU rig mining ETH

If you have free electricity, then yes, you should definitely buy some rigs and mine, it will be great for you Smiley

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
fhsk45

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:56:52 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 06:26:01 AM by fhsk45

We recommend that you do ULTRAPOINT mining because it is a versatile CryptoAsset that you can extract on a regular PC.
And if you have a graphics card, the results are better.

Since this is a long-term project (the remaining coins will be distributed over 120 years), you can be sure that your extracted coins will soon be worth much more, and to start you don't need to invest in expensive equipment, as you can do mining with your Windows PC, MAC, Linux on your desktop or laptop computer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: