Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the craziest thing you have ever done while trying to invest on crypto  (Read 190 times)
lady pink

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:28:36 AM

I was an escrow for a bet between two guys and holding their  money until one party is able to fulfil a mission before i can release the money to him and so i after learning of bitcoin and how my cousin was making little bucks from his altcoin rig decided to buy some old graphic cards with that money and i succeeded in holding them off  for a month before i could raise the money back and by then i already had an altcoin mining rig.
That's intelligent up to some extent unfair too  Grin
It is the benefit of being an escrow. I want to know about altcoin mining, with cheap mining tools so I can some benefit.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:43:07 AM

I ever lease my motorbike and in debt to invest in bitcoin, luckily it end up well and now I got 90% of my wealth all in crypto coins, I know it's very dangerous because crypto has been a tight surveillance by the government, but the profit is extremely satisfying
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: