Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:23:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin just a big bubble that is ready to burst anytime soon?  (Read 570 times)
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:48:21 PM

Sure, it will burst out in 2140.

No one who has replied in this post will be alive during those years.

the best thing that this forum can do, is just try to avoid or ban all those people who are always posting the same crap.

It is amazing, but i have seen more than three posts saying that bitcoin was a bubble during the two hours that i have been online today.

It seriously needs to stop.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HassanAli

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:51:38 PM

BTC is not going anywhere yet. Remember most people are still unaware of what bitcoin is. Thanks to mainstream media, they didnt want it to spread, so now it is slowly coming out due to the overwhelming success. THis to the dismay of the big bankers and establishment.
Old money does not like new money.remember that
brusnika

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:57:49 PM

Im waiting big long correction.but bubble? i don't think so. The price flew up so high, just because we had good news background and i think there is panic buy of new inexperienced investors and traders. I think after correction we will see 13-14k$.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
darouaz

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:04:30 PM

I don't think that it's a bubble. It's simply the future Smiley
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:05:42 PM

Bitcoin is still fresh & young coin ( as well other cryptocurrencies )  so it won't burst ( at least for some years from now ) ; in fact the  recent massive growth can't uniquely determine bitcoin future, other factors are to take in consideration too
gulliblehive

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:18:29 PM

Bubble... yes, most likely, but that's not unexpected when it comes to new technology, the hype always leads to speculation which leads to more hype. This is a cycle which then feeds on itself into a frenzy before it finally bursts. We're likely to see this bubble burst, but that's not to say that it won't ever recover, even the dot.com bubble has surpassed its marketcap valuation and none would call it a bubble now.

So, yes... Bitcoin is probably a bubble, and yes it will probably burst, there's no way of knowing when (could be months, could be years), but even after it bursts, it will most likely recover (it could take years before it hits another ATH once it bursts though).
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:23:48 PM

It will burst, one day.It is a matter of when.

this is the same question that a lot of people, including myself, have been thinking about.

The problem is not if it is a bubble, the real problem is WHEN it will burst.

But no one knows that answer, because it is impossible to know when is it going to be the end.
Dvach

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:31:47 PM

I don't think that it will burst, but maybe a new innovative altcoin will appear someday, and this altcoin will be much more popular, than bitcoin in the future.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:39:03 PM

It will burst, one day.
It is a matter of when.

Even if it were not functional, inferior to alternatives, it could still survive. Humans don't always make the best choices, and currency is a bit like a cult, or religion. Sorry if it offends the religious ones out there.

I believed bitcoin will survived, I'm just wondering why they always think that bitcoin is just a bubble and may burst? They just relying on every speculations. Well, on my own opinion bitcoin can do the same as what was happened in the previous years. They think it before that bitcoin can no longer survived because there might no investors and traders interested on this crypto currencies and now everything happening in opposite outcomes that suddenly increasing. I would say that this could be possible to happen again since as our technology used as an instrument to introduce this crypto currencies that helps us to make it easy and comfortable to earn as much as we want.
gulliblehive

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:45:54 PM

Of course everything that is growing so fast is a bubble. Only question is when this will break and how to earn as much as possible before this happens.
But I doubt that it will fall dramatically. And even if it falls back to few 1000usd, it will really soon grow back with even more market cap because people will then go crazy to buy it back and really low price.

As much as I admire your optimism, just to put things into perspective. It took many of the actual winners (think Amazon, Intel and so on) from the dotcom bubble up to seven years before they recovered and some still haven't recovered to this day (a recovery defined as reached its previous high which would be considered the point of the bubble deflation).

With that in mind, although it doesn't necessarily mean the same thing will happen for cryptos, but it is possible that once the bubble bursts, it might take as much as half a decade before things are actually back to where they once were (the upside is that, once recovered, none would likely rate it a bubble anymore)
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:51:11 PM

Bitcoin has been called alot of things right from time. Most people say its a scam, some others say it's a ponzi scheme, and you are not the first person to call it a bubble. Bitcoin has survived over 8 years now, and it is still surviving. There can't be any burst in bitcoin, because the bitcoin fans/backers are much, and more are coming in on daily basis.
I don't think it will burst soon or it will start decreasing or end up like he'll. I think the new era of crypto currency has just started and it cannot stopped now by anyone I think cryptocurrency is now a truth that no one can deny so I think the only way is to adopt there is no option  other than it.
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:02:18 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the next big thing after refrigerator, cars, telephone, internet and so on. Blockchain is the future.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:38:07 AM

There has been a lot of speculation of bitcoin being a big bubble ready to burst,what are your thoughts about it

I don’t think so that the company if bitcoin is just like a big bubble that is ready to burst anytime. Bitcoin always innovate their managements and has a efficient and effective strategic plans in all aspects. In order to become successful they always ready in all kinds of circumstances which I think the company of bitcoin has
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:39:40 AM

There has been a lot of speculation of bitcoin being a big bubble ready to burst,what are your thoughts about it
There's a large demand for Bitcoin, the price is not going to zero anytime soon. It's not a the end of Bitcoin.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:44:00 AM

Don't believe rumors so this is the result about their campaign and advertisement through medias that bitcoin is a bubble and it will burst soon. It went as low as $12,300 and now it's back at $13,900 that quick. Don't listen to those rumors, bitcoin is not a big bubble but it is a big crypto so they thrive to do anything they can to buy at dip and their plan succeeded.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:12:22 AM

Don't believe rumors so this is the result about their campaign and advertisement through medias that bitcoin is a bubble and it will burst soon. It went as low as $12,300 and now it's back at $13,900 that quick. Don't listen to those rumors, bitcoin is not a big bubble but it is a big crypto so they thrive to do anything they can to buy at dip and their plan succeeded.

I agree bro, bitcoin is so unpredictable even the experts on this kind of job has no idea when to go up and down. Negative rumors in bitcoin will give impact to its reason to fall but somehow it will back to its stabilized value. As of this moment bitcoin is on its momentum to its stabilized value but users and investors aiming and hoping that bitcoin will increased to gain more profit that will totally love by many. I don't believed that bitcoin is like a bubble that can burst anytime but I believed on its potential to increase as the dominant crypto currency that lives in the cyberworld.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:23:14 AM

I dont think we are in a bubble persay, but I do think that bitcoin is over evaluated and I think the market in general is as well. So I was surprised to see a lot of coins making back the losses of yesterday. I was almost sure we would be in a red slide for at least a week.

Positivebetting
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:55:47 AM

Yeah, just look how 'sick' and rife with problems the US$ has but if one were to pick a currency to get paid in, most would still pick it.   (Euro for me, but only because by and large, most of my bank accounts are US$ already).  

sent from my X6
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:22:44 AM

Each and everyone of us has different perspective on our own opinion. On my opinion, I didn't believed that bitcoin is a bubble and it will burst anytime. Well, as far as I know the inside of the bubble is air that can burst because of too much pressure. Why so people relying on things which is so non sense. If you try to analyze bitcoin has a value that represents by number, a number van we say its infinity so in that case I don't think if they can think bitcoin is a bubble. Bitcoin proven many years ago that survived from all ups and downs and I believed it will never be burst, I would say it will decreased from time to time but it will back to its stabilized value.
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:23:23 AM

Yes of course, a few days ago bitcoin prices had touched 18 thousand US Dollar but as we know for now bitcoin prices have dropped dramatically. Bitcoin is the trend, the more people who invest in it the bitcoin selling value will be higher but when it reaches the highest selling price they are the beginner investors think to sell their bitcion and when many beginner investors sell their bitcoin maat bitcoin value will drop . That is the law of commerce.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: