Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:07:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NORTH KOREA Connection to Cryptocurrencies  (Read 102 times)
Bitcoin holly smokes (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:41:14 PM

Buyers beware ... do your due diligence

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/north-koreas-bitcoin-play/ar-BBGKR67

ISIS is probably funding activities as well
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:44:54 PM

well north korea man is buying our bitcoin since 2015 I think so this is nothing new. North Korea will have a huge huge impact on the crypto space soon.

DerpHero

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:47:53 PM

Also, beware of using any fiat money due to NK and ISIS for the same reasons. Also, beware of breathing, because they have been growing, and stealing more and more oxygen.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:36:37 PM

Also, beware of using any fiat money due to NK and ISIS for the same reasons. Also, beware of breathing, because they have been growing, and stealing more and more oxygen.

Lol... I even wonder how you want to even go ahead and be carefull about the bitcoin you receive when the one that lands in your wallet might have move from one place to another that tracing it back to the source from mining point might even be impossible. I don't understand why we just keep on creating problem for ourselves when none really exist. When bitcoin was created, was it created to exclude some set of people from the adoption? I am waiting for an answer.

Buyers beware ... do your due diligence

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/north-koreas-bitcoin-play/ar-BBGKR67

ISIS is probably funding activities as well
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: