Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: blockchain.info send shared stole my btc? (Piuk)  (Read 1705 times)
necomon (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 11:23:20 AM

Hello everyone!  6 days ago, I used send shared from blockchain.info and proceeded to send my btc to the generated address from blockchain.info.  An hour after I sent my btc to that address, those btc were sent to another address and I still have not received my btc.  I am getting a little frustrated since I can now see there haven't been any posts on blockchain.info's facebook page since March 29 (no response to people's problems posted there.)  I see Piuk finally logged in to here today after staying away since the 14th of this month so I figured I'd see if I can get a response here since my support ticket (#8060) on https://blockchain.zendesk.com has been waiting to be assigned to a support agent for 5 days now.

I just want my 1.999 btc back, even though it may not be a lot of money to some people, it is a lot for me.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 11:28:07 AM

Is anyone else having similar issues?
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Shared send to Bitpay didn't work for me.
necomon (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:03:49 PM

How much did you send and when did you send it?
bapakece

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:06:48 PM

OMG!! same issue

I sent 0.6 btc 2 weeks ago Ive been trying to contact piuk ever since. no response
necomon (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 05:06:25 PM

I was just looking through piuk's previous posts on here and apparently someone had the same problem on May 24th and piuk took care of the problem. 
jarhed

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 05:34:57 PM

How much did you send and when did you send it?

Sent last week for an amount more than the suggested price. Eg, price was $15, I sent $20.

All and all, I made a second payment for the exact figure via Blockchain.info 'quick send' with no issue. Order confirmed, I was then sent back to merchant site to complete invoice.
necomon (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 12:50:21 PM

You didn't use the shared send though?

I went to this page (https://blockchain.info/wallet/send-shared) and it said it would take usually less than 10 seconds to send for amounts under 10 bitcoins.  I sent my btc to the address that page generated and watched the transaction get confirmations and after 6, it immediately sent the btc to another address but never sent my btc back to me.
jarhed

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 01:43:05 PM

My initial payment to Bitpay as 'Shared Send' failed. (I'm yet to track where it went...meh)

My second payment to Bitpay as 'Quick Send' was successful.

Cost me about 0.20 to find that out.
dartharthas

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:28:23 AM

Having the same issue since a couple days and now I have 5 BTC stuck in there. I'm still waiting on a reply from piuk or their customer service. I would advise others not to attempt using blockchain.info's Shared Send service.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:31:31 AM

Having the same issue since a couple days and now I have 5 BTC stuck in there. I'm still waiting on a reply from piuk or their customer service. I would advise others not to attempt using blockchain.info's Shared Send service.

It provavly would be better to start a new thread, this one is quite old. I've had some problems with blockchain 2fa emails, i think their system is glitching up. I also heard some people had trouble with google auth, and sharedsend too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: