December 16, 2017, 07:37:06 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 09:38:32 PM by AltcoinFan2172

Solved
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:24:06 PM

Weird and that does suck but give them another week. When I had an issue this summer it took them almost two weeks to respond and then another week for the transaction to happen. It kind of sucks but I would advise being patient first and seeing if another 2-3 weeks doesn't solve the problem. Do also have to remember the industry has been growing non stop which  means if Liqui didn't grow their staff they will take longer now to respond.

coinseedco

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:18:39 PM

It sucks when things like this happen. But give them some time, at the moment every exchange is overwhelmed by the sudden public interests.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:23:56 PM

What are you trading waves for? Why not just use the waves wallet directly?

It sucks when things like this happen. But give them some time, at the moment every exchange is overwhelmed by the sudden public interests.

I don't think it's a scam. Noone will scam for that amount. It's not acceptable though that they take so long to do anything. This should be fixed and bit happening it's very unprofessional and makes the crypto world look bad.

error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:13:10 PM

Hello i before 7-8 days  3.7 Waves Deposit on  https://liqui.io
but after confirmations stand on my balance 0 Waves , Be Aware from this site looks like they scam now

Support ticket is open for 7 Days no response...

Proof:
https://abload.de/img/proofbzofv.png

This problem happens almost all the time, there are many problems regarding their support services.
There are many similar problems about deposit delayed or pending withdrawals on most trading platform, not just Liqui.
But, it is a scam site? Take away 3.7 waves not worth at all for such exchange, but it's not the case as the transaction already confirmed.
They just have a bad support services which a good reason to avoid this trading platform.
AltcoinFan2172 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:39:12 PM

they have added the waves after 8 days , but no answear in exchange ..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: