Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Bitcoin  (Read 121 times)
tomwalsh (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:54:28 PM

What is this communities thoughts on super bitcoin?

Personally I agree with their philosophy that it is better to try to make the changes they want to see in practice than just talking about it. Too many people talk nowadays, not enough action.

Do you think this team has what it takes to make an impact?

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:01:56 PM

They are saying the same thing like what the past hard fork devs are saying, Super Bitcoin fork will happen but it depends on their team if they will be able to correct the flaws of Bitcoin. I will not put my trust yet, to see is to believe.
tomwalsh (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:04:19 PM

They are saying the same thing like what the past hard fork devs are saying, Super Bitcoin fork will happen but it depends on their team if they will be able to correct the flaws of Bitcoin. I will not put my trust yet, to see is to believe.

Has the fork not already happened? In my binance account I now have equal balance of super bitcoin to bitcoin. (a very small amount but still some nonetheless)

although on marketplace the market cap is indicated at 0... Im fairly confused by this.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: