Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:24:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Investment  (Read 1503 times)
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:37:14 AM

Still lots of people going for top 100 listed coinmarketcap coins still there is lots of coins with high potentiality like dimcoin , paypie , power ledger having strong concept and working product you can always invest for good potential altcoins instead of investing top listed coins.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:43:53 AM

Most of members that are investing in Cryptocurrency have a common goal, it's for the long-term investment as I myself is holding tokens for my future. The feeling that your coins are increasing will make you feel better and you'll guarantee your future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:45:54 AM

The simplest and most profitable strategy is to choose the top 10 crypto currency and make a long-term contribution. And it's better to forget about this contribution for a couple of years and then enjoy life)))

wizkid147

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:46:16 AM

I like
1) Deep Onion
2) Ark
3) EOS
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:49:20 AM

I think every coin is good for a long term investment.. but if hold litecoin for example.. and three month later you check the price out and you get a big profit and you feel enough for that profit, you can sell the coin with no doubt. But for me eth, ripple, dash, litecoin are really good for a long term investment

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:50:05 AM

Still lots of people going for top 100 listed coinmarketcap coins still there is lots of coins with high potentiality like dimcoin , paypie , power ledger having strong concept and working product you can always invest for good potential altcoins instead of investing top listed coins.

I'm one of the investors that is very lucky that I invested a coin that has a low circulating supply and I bought huge amount of coins while it's cheaper.
And that's for my long-term investment, maybe I'm gonna dump it for my wedding next year. I think I'm lucky enough to have this opportunity to earn money fast through Cryptocurrency investment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
elementaryOS

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:57:32 AM

Hey all,

Been investing in crypto for the last few months as well as trying to learn more about it. Initially downloaded Coinbase and deposited $1000 (50% - ETH, 35% BTC and 15% LTC). Since the initial investment I've been topping up each crypto depending on the market conditions (usually between $25 to $150).

Just wanted a little advice on whether it's better to carry on with this strategy and concentrating on these 3 cryptos for long term profit (1-5 years) or would it be advisable to increase the number of alts I have in my portfolio. Was looking at DASH, Ripple, Cardano, Monero, Stellar, NEO, Siacoin and OmiseGO.

Any advise is welcome  Smiley
Look for some new alts in ANN and invest a bit in it thru trading.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:59:21 AM

Well, Bitcoin and Ethereum are obviously very good choice for any long term investment. Why not, diversify a bit and include a few more alts like Verge, POWR, Waves, Digibyte and Neo.
ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:00:53 AM

Oyster Pearl (PRL) is for my long-term because I bought huge amount of coins while they're cheaper and now it's little bit expensive as per coin is valued $0.50 to $1 up and down.
It's for my future and I'm lucky enough to have it future my future self.

ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:09:55 AM

When I invested Oyster Pearl PRL coins last early November it was already listed on coinmarketcap.com but in the least coins but I see their team that they're more dedicated to the project and the project itself is really amazing and more effective to me.

LuciferMorningstar

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:53:13 AM

Hey all,

Been investing in crypto for the last few months as well as trying to learn more about it. Initially downloaded Coinbase and deposited $1000 (50% - ETH, 35% BTC and 15% LTC). Since the initial investment I've been topping up each crypto depending on the market conditions (usually between $25 to $150).

Just wanted a little advice on whether it's better to carry on with this strategy and concentrating on these 3 cryptos for long term profit (1-5 years) or would it be advisable to increase the number of alts I have in my portfolio. Was looking at DASH, Ripple, Cardano, Monero, Stellar, NEO, Siacoin and OmiseGO.

DASH and Ripple are good on your list, try to hold them.
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:56:27 AM

Investing in coins is like investing in a company, therefore, it is advisable to spread your money or your profit to more wide pool of coins. If you are pursuing a long term investment, go for the coin with the fastest rate of growth than going for those who are already big.

Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:00:39 AM

Buy as much you can.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:07:41 AM

For long term investment this 3 option : ETH, BTC and LTC, for me I choose ETH at the first, beside the other.
My prediction ETH will profitable more BTC and LTC. But number 1, I still choose bitcoin.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:13:58 AM

Hey all,

The best thing in crypto is to have millions out of hundred dollars investment,this is why i dont stop loving crypto,i am a day trader and i earn 10-15% of my portfolio everyday.

ngovanngoc

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:19:45 AM

If you invest from 1 to 5 years, invest in altcoins top 10! Because these are really potential altcoins!
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:27:08 AM

If you will not trade and hold, or hodl, you can consider NAV, WAVES and ETC for the long term investment. I suggest you to have a small portion of your money on some good small market-cap coins as well.
Jest3r

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:27:41 AM

Pay attention to the top 30 coins on Coinmarketcap.

The are plenty of good altcoins with powerful teams.
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 438

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:31:18 AM

Hey all,

I would suggest you to add some altcoins to your portfolio (diversifications). We all agree that 2017 is the beginning of altcoin era, where people not only talking about Bitcoin but also enjoying a bunch of ICO. A wise man once said, "The way to become rich is don't put all your eggs in one basket". But, another wise man also said, "The way to become rich is to put all your eggs in one basket and then watch that basket". It is up to you.
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:35:44 AM

Not all cryptocurrency enthusiasts are after into trading so people would invest for their long-term because most of us couldn't afford Bitcoin and other expensive coins so in my experience, I bought coins for a hundred of dollars and wait for the coins to increase after few months or a year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: