Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Investment  (Read 1495 times)
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:24:45 AM

how much money you have to invest?? if you have small amount like (500/1000$) then you can invest in waves , etn, and xrp. remember you must have to hold this even their price going low.

Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:45:36 AM

how much money you have to invest?? if you have small amount like (500/1000$) then you can invest in waves , etn, and xrp. remember you must have to hold this even their price going low.

I think your total investment is an important point. You also need to think about what you are looking for. Do you want to "play the lottery" and try to find the 100x-1000x coin with your $100? Or are you looking to invest in a "retirement fund" with $1000+?

For "playing the lottery" do some research on some small-cap coins with some unique features: DeepOnion, NoLimitCoin, QRL etc... Find one or two you like and place your $100 bet Smiley.

If you are looking to invest a larger amount then I would suggest diversification so that you have most of your money in top 10 coins (XRP, LiteCoin, ...), a little less in the top 100 (Neo, Ark, ZCoin, ...) and finally again a small percentage in the possible "lottery winners".

But in all cases, make sure to do your research and not just listen to what people say here. Weigh their views and find your own way (and stick to it)!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

Yes, regular investment encryption currency project is a good way to make a profit, because you can fool short-term ups and downs, can also be encrypted monetary growth brought about by the profits, also can ignore most of the risk,

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:11:06 AM

Correct we need to based on how much is our capital, having small capital will gives us small profit then we need to have lower value of coins like what mate said, but if you have big amount of profit dont forget to have main coin which is bitcoin because it can give you good profit by holding it for long period of time.
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:51:55 AM

Look at coins like Ethereum and Ripple for a long term investment. You will most likely see profits within a year.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
anshk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:54:20 AM

If you can wait for a few months then invest in the new high potential tokens like powr, evx, amb, cob, astro and cnd etc. and earn high profits
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:58:35 AM

Look at coins like Ethereum and Ripple for a long term investment. You will most likely see profits within a year.
I believe that ethereum is for long term investment but to ripple? I guess it was only for short term. Because this coin are increasing silently and unpredictable, other than that this coin are smoothly increasing for short term and fall down immediately if necessary. That's the reason I don't believe much on that coins.
lunafreya

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

I am already hold lots of coins for long term, some of them prizes low right now but I believe they will rise in 2018. And I also trust ethereum are good for long term investment. I believe this year will be great for cryptoworld.
sky2moon

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:12:20 PM

I like long term investment. Normally long term investment are more profitable compared today short term investment. Can I say that ?
Ethereum litecoin bitcoin are the best choice for long term investments and this 3 coin are 60% of my portfolio. And the 20% off my portfolio are some good potential and good foundations coin. 20% I will invest in ico.

sksshopee

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:26:29 PM

you can wait and watch market value of bitcoins and then you seeing market up by up then you some money to invest in long terms.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:31:56 PM

Hey all,

Been investing in crypto for the last few months as well as trying to learn more about it. Initially downloaded Coinbase and deposited $1000 (50% - ETH, 35% BTC and 15% LTC). Since the initial investment I've been topping up each crypto depending on the market conditions (usually between $25 to $150).

Just wanted a little advice on whether it's better to carry on with this strategy and concentrating on these 3 cryptos for long term profit (1-5 years) or would it be advisable to increase the number of alts I have in my portfolio. Was looking at DASH, Ripple, Cardano, Monero, Stellar, NEO, Siacoin and OmiseGO.

Any advise is welcome  Smiley
Look for the good ongoing ICOs,surely it will give you more gains than investing in existing alts.

Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:35:16 PM

In your place, I would try to invest some of the money in projects that are starting up with ICO.
For example in UService. If the project turns out to be successful, you can earn x50 or x100 for a couple of years.

1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

You put the right three good coins for long term investment but I suggest you give 50% to bitcoin because bitcoin would uprise this year, but adding to that three coins, ripple and neo would be the best coins to add up to your list.
ekolet

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

Bitcoin and ETH. Most alts are just speculation with 0 value.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

I think that it's not the best decision to invest in top coins at the moment. It's the time of alts and many projects grow day by day in opposite to top 10 coins.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 163

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

It is actually good that you have the three best crypto specially bitcoin. Bitcoin will surely uprise this year because it'll become more popular. I also advice you to find good ICOs out there because it'll give you bigger profit.

Skyrah2008

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

Hey all,

Been investing in crypto for the last few months as well as trying to learn more about it. Initially downloaded Coinbase and deposited $1000 (50% - ETH, 35% BTC and 15% LTC). Since the initial investment I've been topping up each crypto depending on the market conditions (usually between $25 to $150).

Just wanted a little advice on whether it's better to carry on with this strategy and concentrating on these 3 cryptos for long term profit (1-5 years) or would it be advisable to increase the number of alts I have in my portfolio. Was looking at DASH, Ripple, Cardano, Monero, Stellar, NEO, Siacoin and OmiseGO.

Any advise is welcome  Smiley
In my assessment in terms of long term investment which is for me was good to invest in are Adex, Neo, Waves, Eth and of course Bitcoin the origin of all altcoins, where there is a rumor that this year 2018 bitcoin will become 60k$ up to 80k$ each.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:40:34 PM

good altcoin to be a long term investment in 2018 are XVG, FUEL, IOTA and TNT

DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

Your choice is very good and even if you stick only with BTC, ETH, and LTC you will not make mistake. In 5 years ETH developers and ETH investors will push it up in the growth value. BTC will rise for sure cause it has a limitation of blockchain blocks and LTC higher transaction confirmation times will attract even more investors and that will start LTC rising curve. You must decide alone how much bankroll are you willing to spend and invest in other coins. I would probably stick to these 3 and with the spare profit, I would make an investment in probably 2 more coins. Ripple would be one of my choices. Good luck with your choosing and long-term investment.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:56:16 PM

No matter what you decide, there is a sure strategy that never fail in cryptocurrency investing or trading. Look for quality ICO like ALGORY.IO of which it's ICO is on going and invest substancial amount and you could be cashing out 10x of your invested sum very soon!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀