Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:14:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Investment  (Read 1501 times)
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

There are many coins you can invest Long term.

Ethereum
Ripple
Stellar
IOTA
Litecoin
NEO

Any of these can increase in value over a long period and the profit is good!

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

Hey all,

Been investing in crypto for the last few months as well as trying to learn more about it. Initially downloaded Coinbase and deposited $1000 (50% - ETH, 35% BTC and 15% LTC). Since the initial investment I've been topping up each crypto depending on the market conditions (usually between $25 to $150).

Just wanted a little advice on whether it's better to carry on with this strategy and concentrating on these 3 cryptos for long term profit (1-5 years) or would it be advisable to increase the number of alts I have in my portfolio. Was looking at DASH, Ripple, Cardano, Monero, Stellar, NEO, Siacoin and OmiseGO.

Any advise is welcome  Smiley
If you want a nice long term investment, you should do it with other crypto's like the ICO investments because you can get there a profit share every year but it depends in their platforms. Investing in top cryptos is like trading so this is short investment and not good for long term one.
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

Hello, as you know, that betting to bigger, more popular coin like BTC and LTC will surely bring you some profit but not that big enough just like if you invest in new and undervalued coin.

New coin that is promising and is price wise will offer you higher returns than any coin just like PINCOIN.

Lets just take for instance, BTC has 221B$ as of this writing. LTC has 12B$, that was big market already, whereas if you invest in PINCOIN , as it goes to exchanger with great platform, it only needs a couple of Million$ just to double your holdings.
buhna

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:37:28 PM

It seems to me that it is possible to expand the portfolio. Nevertheless, the situation is changing very quickly. The same Lightcoin at the dawn of crypto was second after bitcoin, and now in sixth place. And, indeed, the first echelon of cryptovariants expanded to 10 - Bitcoin, ETH (Ethereum), DASH (Dash), XRP (Ripple), XEM (Nem), NEO (NEO), IOTA (Miota), Zec (Zcash), ETC (Ethereum Classic),  EOS (Eos). And of course everything depends on the amount available. If money is not so much, then probably you should not spray them at all, priorities should be of course.

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

Well Ethereum is pretty good for long term investments as its price is stably increasing a little by little. I think you should divide your investments more into other good altcoins too as you would have planned too. But even if you don't do that I don't think there would be much risk as you have chosen some good coins. With your current investment I think you would be getting pretty good amount of profit after around 1 year, also be patient as it is a long term investment. If you panic and sell, it would result bad.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

Honestly, I would invest in other altcoins too, to mitigate the risk of losing my portfolio. Some coins may rise, while some may fall. So it's better to have a diverse portfolio.

CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

Hey all,

Been investing in crypto for the last few months as well as trying to learn more about it. Initially downloaded Coinbase and deposited $1000 (50% - ETH, 35% BTC and 15% LTC). Since the initial investment I've been topping up each crypto depending on the market conditions (usually between $25 to $150).

Just wanted a little advice on whether it's better to carry on with this strategy and concentrating on these 3 cryptos for long term profit (1-5 years) or would it be advisable to increase the number of alts I have in my portfolio. Was looking at DASH, Ripple, Cardano, Monero, Stellar, NEO, Siacoin and OmiseGO.

Long term suggestions:  Monero, NEO, stellar, SIacoin YES for HLODING!

others not so much, or at least give in how much you can afford to lose, DASH because the founder of DASH has over 50% in his possesion, so ultimately he can controll the price, Ripple ok but I would still suggest to go eazy on these two. But still DAsh, Ripple, monero will get pumped up when coinbase is going to accept them

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:46:53 PM

Ethereum and Ripple are my long term investment options if you are interested.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

My current trading bets for 2018 is XRP, ETH, ETC, and ZEC.  I also have some investments in Cardano, Nxt, and Iota. These coins has a huge potential.

Hey all,

jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:16:41 PM

there are many altcoins on the market that you can invest in longterm but in this year, it will be Ethereum, Ripple and IOTA, these 3 coins are very famous at the end of 2017, so in this new year of 2018, they will rise more and bring more effect to crypto market.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

I think you need to expand your portfolio. And you cited the example of a very good and worthy coins. I have them all in the portfolio. And all of them are very good prospects for growth.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

Hey all,

I have the same holdings,these coins are very good coins to hold for long terms.

erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

for the long term I still hold the ETH as the best investment, because currently ETH has a stable price. although a lot of coins are emerging but the movement is still not as stable as ETH.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:50:02 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 01:31:40 AM by chipzeru

For long investment, your portofolio is good, especially BTC and ETH. Both are great for long run. ETH's price is increasing little by little. If you want to diversify your portofolio, i think Iota and XRB will be rise in 2018, especially xrb. The community is strong and the project is great. Reaching top 20 cmc without getting listed on any big exchange yet, you can imagine what price will be once it listed on any big exchange.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

Yes in a portfolio of course it is necessary to have basic good coins which are known to all. But the part of investments needs to be made in coins at ICO stage. One of such coins of Algory.io. Look narrowly and pay attention to her.

K0korap

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:55:57 PM

You might want to consider investing on ripple since its doing well right now. Nevertheless, the three cryptos to which you are investing now are good choices since these are among the top 10 tokens. I'm sure you did your research about the percentage you can keep on waiting you have a great strategy but i advise to keep yourself posted and make use of some of your profits. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

wishman93

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

I have invested in TRX and it's been pretty good so far. They seem to have some interesting events coming up and please do check it out as well.
galz2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:09:39 PM

uNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up 2500 % in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.22)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.
Gabriel Martins

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:21:37 PM

Long-term and interesting investment to make when you have a reliable currency to save. Eth o neo and even btc are great options for a hold of months or even years because they are extremely promising currencies.
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

Earlier I did not have the patience to store coins for a long time. But then I analyzed the results of the trade and realized that it is more profitable to store the coin for several months. Now I form my investment portfolio. I already bought a ripple, IOTA, NEO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: