Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:25:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Investment  (Read 1501 times)
henryfekok

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:15:00 PM

See from hing price altcoin i think long term investment is bitcoin of course but be side that etherium and monero have good image like high price, coin exchange, long term investment ect.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:16:38 PM

Bancor is a long-term project before it becomes successful, there will be many ups and downs. I plan to keep it for a very long time.
I have 300 Bancor tokens and I believe that this is not the critical amount that will change my life if I merge at the current price, I'm ready to wait even two years, till the project will be promoted, maybe it will not be in a year, but it's better to take a chance and try.
I have started using bancor platform and I see great future in it if community embraces. I agree!
I also think NEO and omisego are 2 coins that will keep growing like crazy in upcoming years.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:19:26 PM

most of ,,old,, shitcoins was/is hightly overpumped now, so I will prefer to invest into a few quite new projects with an interesting ideas, supported by cooperation with well-known companies  Lips sealed Undecided

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sean.maley

Activity: 85

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

Bancor is a long-term project before it becomes successful, there will be many ups and downs. I plan to keep it for a very long time.
I have 300 Bancor tokens and I believe that this is not the critical amount that will change my life if I merge at the current price, I'm ready to wait even two years, till the project will be promoted, maybe it will not be in a year, but it's better to take a chance and try.

That is true, Bancor is one of the long term investment project. It was steady for long time till last month and finally it started to move. It is still in beta phase, soon it will be growing even faster.

mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:03:55 PM

I think with investing in the Top 10/20 coins you would do good. Long term investments are also in my opinion shares from exchanges like Kucoin, COSS(i'm not invested in) and the
upcoming STeX exchange, because they give a certain percentage of fees as rewards to their shareholders.
rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:11:28 PM

This is the main coin on the market, where you can now invest.
1. Cardano (ADA)
The programming code of the Cardano platform is one of the most secure. The project also closely cooperates with government regulators, in particular, in the fight against money laundering.
2.  NEM (XEM)
NEM is a very ambitious project developed on open public code. Without a doubt, this is one of the most promising market participants. The developers have implemented several important principles in the platform: cheap and fast transactions, high productivity, a system of the participants' reputation, orientation to the traditional financial sector of the economy.
3. TRON  (TRX)
A decentralized entertainment platform, implemented on the principle of a social network. A unique alternative to Google Play and the AppStore.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:16:36 PM

I think with investing in the Top 10/20 coins you would do good. Long term investments are also in my opinion shares from exchanges like Kucoin, COSS(i'm not invested in) and the
upcoming STeX exchange, because they give a certain percentage of fees as rewards to their shareholders.
Yes i agree on that because long term invesyment is jist lime waiting for a big opportunity to earn big amount but in every moment we really need a big patience because we  can be tempted  to sell earlier specially when people get panic about pump and dump i believe that  long term investment is profitable if we really get focus on it.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
ottomans_enigma

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

i think BNB will be a good invest for long term investing, their promises sounds good.
dbijoy

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:50:57 PM

l can trying long tarm investment is very good.long tarm invest is a develop alt and so more alt get up.sometime people is not let long time save altcoin.so its not enough profit her wallet.long tarm crypto is very good idea so many people.it is not bad idia cryptocurrencies markets.we must be use long tarm investment day by day.it earning good side for people.
selline

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:00:47 PM

think investment in the long term is bitcoin because they have an increasingly high price value so it would probably be useful in the future so we don't have to worry about it but if you want a long-term investment short then the choice is the ethereum altcoin which has great opportunities for the future are good so you just select a long investment
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:11:08 PM

long-term investment is indeed very profitable, but we must choose the right altcoin and my advice if you want to invest long-term buy only ETH and hold up to the price through $ 10000 more
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:21:26 PM

I have started using bancor platform and I see great future in it if community embraces. I agree!
I also think NEO and omisego are 2 coins that will keep growing like crazy in upcoming years.

I'm totally agree with this post, Bancor is a very promising project, i also believe that Bancor token will be a long term investment that will success. Maybe one year is enough to see that this project will be huge.

For the second investment, i think Bitcoin Cash (BCH) will have a bright future too, you can see it now, I hope it'll become true.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
stan_

Activity: 196

Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:23:25 PM

ETH will be best coin for the long term. Because it really great alt and a lot of token based on this blockchain. Or you can get after ICO some dumped token.

Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:23:57 PM

I think if want for long term POWR is the right choice, because coin it is suitable for long term
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:25:56 PM

a good long-term investment is ETH
guangzhouta

Activity: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:01:18 AM

I think bitcoin will still be good in the near future so you can hold it but you can buy in other alts which you think is good. 40% amd 50% may be good.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:02:49 AM

I chose XVG as a long term investment and now it's proven the price is starting to go up and I'm sure the future will cost $ 5- $ 10

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:13:54 AM

long-term investment is indeed very profitable, but we must choose the right altcoin and my advice if you want to invest long-term buy only ETH and hold up to the price through $ 10000 more
Not at all long-term investment is profitable dude. especially if you're wrong in choosing a coin you'll use for long-term investments. let alone a lot of altcoins that have a short life span right ? so if you want to do long-term investments make sure you pick coins that have potential and the possibility to continue to grow and have a large community. for example maybe like bitcoin, ethereum, dash, waves, nxt, etc
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:39:27 AM

I chose XVG as a long term investment and now it's proven the price is starting to go up and I'm sure the future will cost $ 5- $ 10

I added xvg too for my long term investment and I still buy xvg if the price is down because of xvg, for now, it still cheap so I can buy a lot of xvg. besides that, I think we can do for another coin like cardano and other coins while the price still cheap. I think we need to take a serious to make a bigger profit for the long term. I think it is fine if we cannot buy an expensive coin because we have many coins that are cheap so we can buy and keep the coin until it's increased.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:51:55 AM

The 3 you have are fine but I would be adding some more for better long term profits. I like NEM as a long term hold but I would be also taking a few risk with some of the under 300 mill cap. Ones like PRL, LEND, DIM and POE all seem like they could go up huge amounts and have decent trading volumes. They are just a few suggestions off the top of my head but there's a lot more very similar potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: