Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Investment  (Read 1499 times)
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:07:53 AM

All the choice you made are good they are not just good theyre excellect choice and also try doing invest on some altcoin like verge it has a big pump this week and also keep up the good work and do not forget to fo your research works

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:17:43 AM

Hey all,

Been investing in crypto for the last few months as well as trying to learn more about it. Initially downloaded Coinbase and deposited $1000 (50% - ETH, 35% BTC and 15% LTC). Since the initial investment I've been topping up each crypto depending on the market conditions (usually between $25 to $150).

Just wanted a little advice on whether it's better to carry on with this strategy and concentrating on these 3 cryptos for long term profit (1-5 years) or would it be advisable to increase the number of alts I have in my portfolio. Was looking at DASH, Ripple, Cardano, Monero, Stellar, NEO, Siacoin and OmiseGO.

Any advise is welcome  Smiley

if you follow your choice, like what you said in your post i think you have a very good profit today. btw, i have my longterm coin DGB and XBY. for now its a quite good and have some profit for those coins i have.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:17:55 AM

For long term investment i rather lessen the distribution and my investment in case for those types are ETH and BTC or BTC and LTC/WAVES.
actually for alts i think it's good to buy super low but with too much potential because this is actually what a long term investment needed in order to give you better returns in the future. BTC is a sure profit if long term will be done.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
TehJoker

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:47:55 AM

Hey all,

Been investing in crypto for the last few months as well as trying to learn more about it. Initially downloaded Coinbase and deposited $1000 (50% - ETH, 35% BTC and 15% LTC). Since the initial investment I've been topping up each crypto depending on the market conditions (usually between $25 to $150).

Just wanted a little advice on whether it's better to carry on with this strategy and concentrating on these 3 cryptos for long term profit (1-5 years) or would it be advisable to increase the number of alts I have in my portfolio. Was looking at DASH, Ripple, Cardano, Monero, Stellar, NEO, Siacoin and OmiseGO.

In my opinion, your portfolio is so good. Those coins are top 20 biggest coin in the market which have the impressive development in 2017. So, choosing any coins in this list is still ok.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:52:00 AM

If you want a long term investment, why not invest in bitcoin? Bitcoin is very stable, reliable and tested already and lots of of investors became true millionaire already because of bitcoin.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:59:03 AM

For long term investment i rather lessen the distribution and my investment in case for those types are ETH and BTC or BTC and LTC/WAVES.
actually for alts i think it's good to buy super low but with too much potential because this is actually what a long term investment needed in order to give you better returns in the future. BTC is a sure profit if long term will be done.
Agree, diversification is good but don't put your eggs in many baskets but put all your eggs in a few baskets. Investing too much in different coins is really hard to manage, and don't forget don't invest what you don't know.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:01:52 AM

If you want a long term investment, why not invest in bitcoin? Bitcoin is very stable, reliable and tested already and lots of of investors became true millionaire already because of bitcoin.

Already many become millionaire now it is consolidating at 16000$ so soon there is chance that the price of bitcoin will increase more value in this year, but there is no exact prediction how much it is going to increase the value.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:03:38 AM

Hey all,

I think adding a few more alts is good because diversification is good but don't add too many, i think 4 more alts is good for your portofolio. The coins you listed are good choices, just pick whatever you think will perform the best in the next 1-5 years and you are good to go.

Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:13:49 AM

I think you should put %50 of your money to bitcoin. Because bitcoin keeps going up and up. And you should put other %50 of your money to altcoins such as ethereum, litecoin, waves, dash or any other. I put all my money to altcoins when bitcoin was going down but 1 month later I realized that if I would put only to bitcoin I would earn much more. For short term you can try altcoins.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:19:08 AM

I think you can hold.. TRX,Dent, ETH,LTC, NEM, Neo, Waves which i believe this coins are making it waves in the future be sure to get their wallets and save your private key. keep it private this are my precious coins
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:20:44 AM

Already many become millionaire now it is consolidating at 16000$ so soon there is chance that the price of bitcoin will increase more value in this year, but there is no exact prediction how much it is going to increase the value.
yes that's true because bitcoin will be able to make a profit if you want to invest long-term and ethereum just like bitcoin suitable for long-term investment
Artillery69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:23:00 AM

Decide wheter is good and bad for you. If you can wait a few months then invest in a nice new potential tokens like there, tron, xrp, ark, etn, eos. and etc.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:45:01 AM

Hey all,

Concentrating holding on those three coins are good that's less hassle on your part since you don't have to visit the exchanges from time to time to see the prize or chart. Holding is profitable. However if you really want to maximize profit you need to trade. The coins you have mention in the latter part are good too, they potentail to gain profit whether trading or holding.
thendzor

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:52:13 AM

It is time for very fast coins!
Xtrabytes
Raiblocks
COLX

Buy them and hodl for a year and you will not regret!
Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:10:40 AM

personally, I broke your capital on a number of cryptocurrency from ~40 promising coins for the long distance, you too , I think, need to look to the coins with good potential
kaspabha

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

Your strategy is good. I think you already had a good profit. In my long term investments, i have 40% BTC and 60% alts. In alts, 40% eth and others are neo, xrp, xmr, ltc and ven. But now i am interested with TNT and hope to invest in future.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:00:42 AM

I think splitting your money is a good idea, but the most part should be invested in top 10 coins. Anyway, I think that the cryptocurrency market will be growing much this year, so almost every coin will give a profit in a long term.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:28:05 AM

I think Long Term Investment is more profitable than short term trading based on my experience especially if you cannot always check your account or if you have a job to attend to. Take for example Ripple, I bought it last May for 20 cents. If only I held it not trade for 6 months up to now I should gain more profit than trade it.
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:46:35 AM

If you are new to crypto and you want to do a long term investment, i would recommend that you invest in Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Stellar or Cardano. These coins are not too high in price yet, and still bring good profits.
digdags111

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:51:45 AM

With long-term investment, it is important whether development of tokens proceeds properly.
To that end, it is the developer's background.
People who have already had a decent career and continue to be active in the business world can not benefit from interrupting development and escape.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: