Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:19:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Investment  (Read 1499 times)
hilda483

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:54:21 PM

Hey all,

Been investing in crypto for the last few months as well as trying to learn more about it. Initially downloaded Coinbase and deposited $1000 (50% - ETH, 35% BTC and 15% LTC). Since the initial investment I've been topping up each crypto depending on the market conditions (usually between $25 to $150).

Just wanted a little advice on whether it's better to carry on with this strategy and concentrating on these 3 cryptos for long term profit (1-5 years) or would it be advisable to increase the number of alts I have in my portfolio. Was looking at DASH, Ripple, Cardano, Monero, Stellar, NEO, Siacoin and OmiseGO.

Any advise is welcome  Smiley

I'd personally advise you to be a little patient as all the altcoins went up (even BTC now) and you might want to wait for a dip before investing anything. The dip will come, it always comes, you just have to be patient.

Emel-Hmel

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:58:10 PM

I do not have the patience to wait for several years. Very often I do not wait for a big profit to sell coins. Then I regret it. Now I bought a few coins and I hope that I have enough patience. In my portfolio IOTA, ripple, Monero, Ether.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:58:42 PM

If you make a long-term investment, my sincere advice is to invest in Bitcoin, as its exchange rate will remain stable and unstable like altcoin. Because Bitcoin has a limit of only 21 million coin, its low exchange rate is unlikely to happen, the recent downturn has been due to Bitcoin having to deal with a lot of information. neglected and influenced by events like Christmas. But now Bitcoin rates have risen sharply to nearly $ 18,000.

cazador

Activity: 69

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:49:03 PM

ıf you are looking for a long term invest, you can evaluate etherum, iota, ripple and raiblocks , monetha and the cobinhood in my opinion

jeffryluna

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

Guys what do you think of WAVES, I think they are great for a long term hold!
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:42:30 PM

If you make a long-term investment, my sincere advice is to invest in Bitcoin, as its exchange rate will remain stable and unstable like altcoin. Because Bitcoin has a limit of only 21 million coin, its low exchange rate is unlikely to happen, the recent downturn has been due to Bitcoin having to deal with a lot of information. neglected and influenced by events like Christmas. But now Bitcoin rates have risen sharply to nearly $ 18,000.
if you approach this issue in practice, then you really correctly say that investing in Bitcoin will bring a good profit, especially if you take into account all those forecasts that have been mentioned all the time about the prospects of bitcoin. But at the same time, from a practical point of view, everyone understands that the price for Bitcoin is overstated and unreasonable. There is an opinion that this is an air bubble and it can burst very quickly.
arpaul

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:45:36 PM

Better to keep those three you have initially started with and now start seeking for more potential alternative cryptocurrencies in which you can see that is beneficial for your part in a way that it is also good for long term holding and investment. Sticking yourself with those three only is like locking yourself in a room wherein you cannot see the wonder of the world. Wink
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:22:05 PM

Guys what do you think of WAVES, I think they are great for a long term hold!

I've been holding it over a year. And no intention to sell them soon. Happy with the developments and the plans they are tyring to make happen.
But price is not that showing those when compare with the other IMO. Better do own research always though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: