Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New site listing forks and airdrops with dividends to Bitcoin owners  (Read 368 times)
dotbitme (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

dotbit.me

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:38:06 PM

I have been working on a simple site where one can view available altcoin balance on any Bitcoin address. It only works for Bitcoin Gold and Cash right now but I intend to extend on that.

I've also compiled a list of over 20 altcoins that gives some sort of dividends to Bitcoin owners, either via airdrops or chain forks.

I hope it can be of some use:
http://btcdiv.com

Btcdiv.com - The ultimate source for bitcoin forks & airdrops | Dotbit.me - buy .bit domains for Bitcoins, Namecoins, altcoins or PayPal!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:45:59 PM

I have been working on a simple site where one can view available altcoin balance on any Bitcoin address. It only works for Bitcoin Gold and Cash right now but I intend to extend on that.

I've also compiled a list of over 20 altcoins that gives some sort of dividends to Bitcoin owners, either via airdrops or chain forks.

You made an awesome list and I bookmarked your site. Thank you for your great service with so much useful informations. I know, that it is awful much work, but I would be glad, if you could extend your list to all upcoming Bitcoin forks. Do you know already something about Bitcoin Diamond?
dotbitme (OP)

dotbit.me

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:01:41 PM

I know, that it is awful much work, but I would be glad, if you could extend your list to all upcoming Bitcoin forks. Do you know already something about Bitcoin Diamond?

Yes, Bitcoin Diamond is included in the list on btcdiv.com but please note that I've seen some reports of it being a scam, see

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinAirdrops/comments/7faado/bitcoin_diamond_warning_likely_a_scam/

Be careful.

Btcdiv.com - The ultimate source for bitcoin forks & airdrops | Dotbit.me - buy .bit domains for Bitcoins, Namecoins, altcoins or PayPal!
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:31:30 AM

I know, that it is awful much work, but I would be glad, if you could extend your list to all upcoming Bitcoin forks. Do you know already something about Bitcoin Diamond?

Yes, Bitcoin Diamond is included in the list on btcdiv.com but please note that I've seen some reports of it being a scam, see

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinAirdrops/comments/7faado/bitcoin_diamond_warning_likely_a_scam/

Be careful.

As far as I know bitcoin diamond was only given to people who held btc on supported exchanges. It's not like btg or bch. So many people have lost money transfering their balances or using untrustworthy sites and being fooled into importing their privatekey there only to have everything stolen including the airdrop the victim tried to get in the first place. If you worried rather don't do it at all. Make sure you understand what is goig on. You only use official methods and official wallets and never give your privatekey to anyone or any programs unless that program is the official wallet and you are importing your privatekey into it. That is the only time you ever reveal your privatekey. Make sure you never follow any links to login pages for your wallets because it's most likely a phishing attempt. Bookmark and check the website has the green lock of encryption. Always check the website name and if in doubt ping both links and if they differ then you know the one is fake.

fandroid

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:42:02 AM

This may be for a separate thread but I feel like the constant forks of BTC diminish the reputation of BTC a little? I could be wrong.
Your list is a great resource and ill be using it. I do wonder how difficult it is for exchanges to add new forked coins every other day though(and if they see value).

I am interested to see if Bitcoin cash has another run at primacy. Especially if there is a significant drop in the near future.
dotbitme (OP)

dotbit.me

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:39:39 PM

never give your privatekey to anyone or any programs unless that program is the official wallet and you are importing your privatekey into it. That is the only time you ever reveal your privatekey.

Good advice. Also - always empty your wallet of bitcoin (transfer the bitcoin to a different wallet with a new private key) before trying to claim an airdrop. That way all you stand to lose are the potential altcoins associated with that private key.

Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:36:15 PM

You made a very useful website! Congrats, man!

But can I advise you to make it more shine and readable (maybe with bigger characters)?
dotbitme (OP)

dotbit.me

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:02:10 AM

make it more shine and readable (maybe with bigger characters)?

Thanks, I've increase the font size and page width a bit and also moved upcoming and past forks & airdrops to tabs of their own. Have a look and tell me what you think!

dunnerjunge

Activity: 152
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:40:05 AM

Thanks 4 service i had search for something like that
dotbitme (OP)

dotbit.me

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:03:31 AM

Thanks! I've now improved the "Search Bitcoin address for airdrops" feature - it now covers Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Byteball and Bitcore!

btcdiv.com

ariyaromadhona96

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:06:11 AM

Thanks dude , bookmarked and please keep it updated for future , nice works
dotbitme (OP)

dotbit.me

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:19:01 PM

Thanks all! I just added Clams to the search field!

You can now check any Bitcoin address for five different altcoins:
 Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Byteball, Bitcore and Clams.

Enjoy!
Btcdiv.com

melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:18:10 PM

I was looking for this service too. I would try to expand into bounty ASAP to make it even more interesting. High five.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:35:41 AM

bingo, why did i just find this site now...
thank you brother, you are my solution today
dotbitme (OP)

dotbit.me

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:07:07 PM

Thanks!

I have added Super Bitcoin as well. So by entering a public bitcoin address at https://btcdiv.com you can now check it for Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Byteball, Bitcore, Clams and Super Bitcoin.

Enjoy!
btcdiv.com

dotbitme (OP)

dotbit.me

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

I've updated btcdiv.com and now you can check any bitcoin address for a balance of the following forks:

• Bitcoin Cash
  • Bitcoin Gold
  • Byteball
  • Bitcore
  • Clams
  • Super Bitcoin   
  • Segwit2x
  • United Bitcoin

Enjoy!
https://btcdiv.com

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:51:11 PM

I visited the site and I must admit, you have a great piece of work there and a great effort in keeping up to date with the numerous fork that we have out there that the possibility of not even knowing some are out already for that, I say much kudos to you and its something I have been looking for to take away the stress of having to search for their ANN thread to getting their official websites in case there is a need to download any software to claim the coin.

I want to make some suggestions though

1. On checking the balance, every balance that will come back as zero should be coloured in red while those with balances should be in green with this, one can be sure to know what to focus on.

2. Is there a way that under the green part there is already a number of exchanges or wallets that have declared support or even have activated their wallets to claim such coin. With that, one can just go straight to the point without having to go too much stress.
Pleasuremodel

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:08:47 PM

It's needed a future in the world

melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:54:45 PM

I would love to have this same service for ethereum. Lately there are many new "ethers" out there and who knows...
newerton

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:43:13 PM

Thank you, nice project!

Is it possible, you create a repository in github, for the community to help add more addresses for reward search?

We can even put the site on AWS.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: