Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you guys even scan/select which alt to buy?  (Read 82 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc (OP)

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:08:19 PM

There are so many. How can you focus on so many different coins at a time? Most of them are bound to be complete and utter shit, but that doesn't really matter when you can make a decent buck.

So my question is; how do you guys/girls keep an eye on cryptocurrencies to invest in. BEFORE they take off?

Are there certain groups you are in, people you follow? Which exchanges do you use?
integrap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:11:45 PM

There are some signal groups on telegram but I dont recommend them so much. You can follow some guys on tradingview website. I follow DLavrov he is good. And also you should read news about altcoins it is very important as well. If they have upcoming meeting, event, listing on an exchange or any update. You should also join some telegram groups because some people send news about coins there.

Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:14:31 PM

I check their average price movements with SMA and EMA methods. I check the lines on price graphs, I try to understand if it will go up or down. I can also open margin positions in them, if I trust my prediction.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: