Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wait what ? envion got 20,553,992 USD raised in first 24 hours!  (Read 154 times)
macdack (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:21:55 PM

Oh yeah , i was reading the whitepaper and i'm sure its a real small amount to raise on the presale ico , ive seen more less / not that promisins icos havinng more hype than real things to offer back the the investors !

Besides the ROI plan they offer , i was thrilled by the technical side of the things on the whitepaper ( as iam on the same field ) i can tell they really worked to get things figured out and they need to scale things to start making what they are talking about so my full review of this wp  on the tech side of the things is just one of the best out there .

The Main idea of this project is brilliant : Exploiting the cheapest sources of energy to produce the most profitablle cryptos ..this this the first argument thta made me read about and be intesrested in .

So , guys what do you think about this ico , and are you already in ? if not tell me your thoughts about it .

Ps  : i invested in and im just trying to get your feedback about it .

Thanks to you all
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:48:45 PM

Ok, so basically they buy hardwares for mining and offer investors the opportunity to vote on which coins to mine and where to place the miners.

Another ICO that has nothing to contribute to the crypto-world.
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:02:06 PM

Ok, so basically they buy hardwares for mining and offer investors the opportunity to vote on which coins to mine and where to place the miners.

How is that nothing to contribute? The worry as of late has been about electricity usage if they can find a way to efficiently use electricity and lower that consumption then they are doing a positive for society. That isn't nothing to me it seems like a big contribution.

2drive

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

The world is flat...

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:19:52 PM

It's a big and cool project which can solve many problems. It will be a success story.

---- Where is my money ppl!? ----
macdack (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:58:26 PM

the project is automated to mine the best profitable coins for the moment , the investors have the right to vote for main strategy of the project but everything else is well thinked of
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:59:49 PM

It's a big and cool project which can solve many problems. It will be a success story.

The problem is, where are they going to install all their MMU´s? No one knows, and the admin are not replying to it.

Anyway, i am looking forward to invest some money on the future.

Not all the ico's are raising 21 million dollars in less than a day, this is incredible
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:00:40 PM

How is that nothing to contribute? The worry as of late has been about electricity usage if they can find a way to efficiently use electricity and lower that consumption then they are doing a positive for society. That isn't nothing to me it seems like a big contribution.

This has absolutely nothing to do with blockchain or crypto at all.
They want to utilize unused overcapacities of renewable energy to power their miners. Lower electricity price isn't the same as lower power consumption. If they want to contribute to the society, why don't they power some homeless shelter with that cheaper electricity instead? Or maybe set up a few tesla charger stations.

You heard of Proof-Of-Stake? That is what we call energy efficient and lower power consumption.
The Proof-Of-Work era is coming to an end.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: