Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:39:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Social media Plaform for blockchain Win Iphone11 pro max in our crowdfunding  (Read 3988 times)
LYS Token (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:40:33 PM

Going through the website LIGHTYEARSTOKEN, I found out that the project looks promising. how many tokens are you going to distribute per successful entrant ? good luck to me!

Website have not release into the public yet , we are surprise that many had found our website and to the extend sending our team mail , Website is still under developing every content are not finalize yet . Thanks for finding the project promising and follow closely.
Adbitco

Activity: 1470
Merit: 675

Act Smart and Play safe with Your fund

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:22:38 PM

Hi dev, I have applied for the airdrop but at that time your bitcointalk thread was not there in place so couldn't enter my bitcointalk reply in your thread details. Please consider me as eligible for the airdrop. Thanks.

Please send a message at twitter  inform our admin to see if are willing to help you . Thanks for joining
Thanks for your response, I wrote to you on twitter. Hope you guys consider my request and accept me in your airdrop. Thanks.

Yes. Our admin on twitter will give you a reply  , Please wait for the reply and remember to check your message
Thanks
Yes they answered my DM and I'm thankful to them for the positive reply. Hope I receive the airdrop soon. Thanks and good luck

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
LYS Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 06:33:23 PM

Yes they answered my DM and I'm thankful to them for the positive reply. Hope I receive the airdrop soon. Thanks and good luck

Yes , our group is very active and responsive , about getting the airdrop date will be releasing on medium site or twitter page .
just make sure you keep an eye . Roll Eyes
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:24:27 PM

an airdrop campaign why is this closed? December 26th online? looks like a nice project. goals impressed me. in order to achieve this important. can you share info about the team?  Huh
LYS Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:41:12 PM

an airdrop campaign why is this closed? December 26th online? looks like a nice project. goals impressed me. in order to achieve this important. can you share info about the team?  Huh

Target was hit on our airdrop campaign thats why its closed , 26th December is our pre-sales of token 
Our team is currently  consist of 5 people who are all business owner, entrepreneur and engineer's , We are adding more into our team.
which then we will release more detailed information.

I hope i answer your questions
Admin@lightyearstoken

LYS Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:22:31 AM

Great details and information dev , i will support you in your pre sales .. good luck  Smiley

Thanks you bitcoinbeanx , Our team are working very hard even on Christmas , please give us your fullest support
Merry Christmas to you Smiley
LYS Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:26:50 PM

I joined airdrop good work dev

Our Pre-Sale is now LIVE People .. Merry Christmas to all our Community for support
Bitcoinbeanx

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:27:36 PM

I joined airdrop good work dev

Our Pre-Sale is now LIVE People .. Merry Christmas to all our Community for support

Great finally its LIVE ... Buy before they hit 1 dollar and above
Bitcoinbeanx

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:28:57 AM

Dev where to download the wallet if i wanna store my token ?
LYS Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:59:13 AM

Dev where to download the wallet if i wanna store my token ?

Our website listed a few wallet which you can use after you bought the token , just register and send your toke from etherdelta to that address will do .. thank for joining our pre sales
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:29:56 PM

Hey guys, what are you waiting for? This token will be hit above 1$ soon. Don't be late. Just visit there site http://lightyearstoken.com & buy your wonderful tokens now.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:52:42 PM

Guys. They are going to choose for next 5 winner. Please do asap & make activity what they required. I'm really lucky guy I received token gifts in my wallet.
LYS Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:14:18 PM

Guys. They are going to choose for next 5 winner. Please do asap & make activity what they required. I'm really lucky guy I received token gifts in my wallet.
The activity is on twitter not on bitcointalk, please dont post it here Thanks
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:25:14 PM

Can we have more details , I really do not understand ! Is this an ICO or Airdrop ? . I do not see any links for Airdrop and I do not see any info about price if this is an ICO . I am really confused . @OP can you please clear things up to me and give me more info about how to buy or participate on this project .
LYS Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 05:43:59 AM

Can we have more details , I really do not understand ! Is this an ICO or Airdrop ? . I do not see any links for Airdrop and I do not see any info about price if this is an ICO . I am really confused . @OP can you please clear things up to me and give me more info about how to buy or participate on this project .

AIRDROP IS CLOSD  due to overwhelming and the airdrop target was met , We might have another round will release information if that happen , current our ICO is listed on Etherdelta for early sale of initial price $ 0.23USD more information can be found on our website stated on the topic itself .. www.lightyearstoken.com , Thanks for the interest in our humble project .. is there anything our team need to improve please let our team know. We will thank you for that .Likewise if theres anything you wanna ask feel free to do so , our team is open for any

Thank you
Team LIGHTYEARS
LYS Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:42:27 PM

Please Take note  that our forum has been change in terms that we have put up more detailed information for our community
vaz

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:13:21 PM

AIRDROP IS CLOSD  due to overwhelming and the airdrop target was met , We might have another round will release information if that happen , current our ICO is listed on Etherdelta for early sale of initial price $ 0.23USD more information can be found on our website stated on the topic itself .. www.lightyearstoken.com , Thanks for the interest in our humble project .. is there anything our team need to improve please let our team know. We will thank you for that .Likewise if theres anything you wanna ask feel free to do so , our team is open for any

Thank you
Team LIGHTYEARS

Better communication with members and much more intercommunication between admins. One admin asking us to communicate with another admin and then having to prove that we were told to do so is very redundant and shows poor communication within the project...

In fact, I still don't know about my airdrop application, having asked admin here and PM on Twitter. Just this runaround and advice should be worth quite a few tokens...
LYS Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:59:50 PM

Thank you
Team LIGHTYEARS

Better communication with members and much more intercommunication between admins. One admin asking us to communicate with another admin and then having to prove that we were told to do so is very redundant and shows poor communication within the project...

In fact, I still don't know about my airdrop application, having asked admin here and PM on Twitter. Just this runaround and advice should be worth quite a few tokens...

Sorry , But the verification process is with our Process team , No point posting / asking the social media admins now , which they cannot give you any answer , Our Process Team need time to verify due to the overwhelming of register in our Airdrop program .
Please wait for the Official release date for the distribution .

Thank you
LYS Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:29:04 PM

Next Listing Kucoin , IDEX , TIDAX ..
capofwesh

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:24:36 PM

Is their any other exchange apart from EtherDelta? So scared of opening their site
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: