Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: closed  (Read 1325 times)
danniwide1234

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:53:05 AM

I love the concept of this project. This is one project that seek to empower low income holder of this token. Great job guys

Anatoliyb50

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:17:31 PM

It's only 4 days left to get 25% bonus, use this moment! This is the first coin for which you do not need any equipment - just your wallet with coins. And in the future you will receive additional coins on your wallet.
Anatoliyb50

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:24:28 PM

Good project CRYPTOX10 but very little information. Is this an ERC20 Token? This is my first bounty, I hope I have done all right. 

Yes - this is the ERC20 project Token.
For this coin, the wallet of the Etherium is used. Use the registration form to receive a bonus.
dellzxd

Activity: 555

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:32:28 AM

hi, i have some coins on the old wallet... can i change it for the new token or i lost money ? thanks
John888999

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:53:52 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 04:04:42 AM by John888999

If I do not buy 2400 tokens, I will not get a reward for the airdrop ? it's not an airdrop! this is a discount!
Anatoliyb50

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:05:28 AM

hi, i have some coins on the old wallet... can i change it for the new token or i lost money ? thanks

No - this is a completely different coin. Go to the site, everything is written there - this is the ERC20 project token.
For this coin, an ether purse is used. Use the registration form site to receive the bonus.
Anatoliyb50

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:22:42 PM

Can someone explain to me how to add a contract for a token CWX to my wallet to make it visible? The site is written click "Add Custom Token" on the bottom right hand side Enter the contract I do not have such a button, I apply a wallet screen - what do I press here? What should I do next?
 ttps://prnt.sc/hqp500  Huh Cry
Anatoliyb50

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:55:02 AM

Can someone explain to me how to add a contract for a token CWX to my wallet to make it visible? The site is written click "Add Custom Token" on the bottom right hand side Enter the contract I do not have such a button, I apply a wallet screen - what do I press here? What should I do next?
 ttps://prnt.sc/hqp500  Huh Cry

When you log into your MEW after entering your wallet, you will see a tab on the right side an option to add custom token:)

There are also great videos on youtube to assist with this!

Thank you! Happened. Just do it first when you just enter your secret key to enter your wallet. Excuse me for stupid questions, I'm not an Englishman, I use a Google translator, and he knows, often does not translate correctly.
Or maybe I'm such a dumb-new to me tight.
Anatoliyb50

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:18:27 PM

December 24, the last day to receive a 25% bonus to buying a coin in the CWX in ICO!
Hurry, the last day at this price.
Anatoliyb50

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:59:51 PM

Hurry up to buy coins at a reduced price - the last day of sale. Tomorrow will not be 25% off! The coin is promising, it does not require additional equipment for mining - just a wallet, you do not even need an included computer - just keep a certain number of coins in your wallet!
Whitest

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:06:04 PM

Looks like a solid project. If you can raise the funds I'm sure this coin will be worth quite a lot later in life. It has that brand new concept that should attract a lot of new investors. It would not surprise me to see this keep up with Dash and other larger coins. I will be sending funds to secure mine and hopefully, this project works out. It is a great idea and it seems like your team is dedicated to the concepts you have outlined. I have researched and seen that this project has hit some road bumps but the team continues to develop. I am happy to see that and hope to see this coin grow larger with support. My largest concern is that not all the funds will be obtained, but im sure that things will work out!
dellzxd

Activity: 555

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:29:11 AM

No - this is a completely different coin. Go to the site, everything is written there - this is the ERC20 project token.
For this coin, an ether purse is used. Use the registration form site to receive the bonus.

so how i get the bonus ? need to buy the token on ico page ?
Anatoliyb50

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:48:33 PM

so how i get the bonus ? need to buy the token on ico page ?

Yes - go to the coin's website and register from the wallet Efirium send coins, there is a detailed instruction on the button ICO.

Anatoliyb50

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:04:03 AM

Friends! Now you can participate in ICO not only paying tokens in the Etherium, but also in the BTC! Details you can always look on the site http://crypto-x.io/ico or ask a question on the forum, and in Telegram @Crypto-X
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:54:41 PM

So do we have % until completion? Information might help sell out what's left. (Unless it's 99% left or something hehehe)
Anatoliyb50

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

So do we have % until completion? Information might help sell out what's left. (Unless it's 99% left or something hehehe)

Bounty will send out after the successful completion of ICO.
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

I was asking about how close is the ICO from being funded, not some bounties. Smiley
Anatoliyb50

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:55:17 PM

I was asking about how close is the ICO from being funded, not some bounties. Smiley

Details you can always look on the site http://crypto-x.io/ico or ask a question on the forum, and in Telegram @Crypto-X
cbob1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

is the twitter bounty finished? 

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:38:56 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 02:17:48 PM by dragonvslinux

New Airdrop thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827288
Airdrop details: http://crypto-x.io/air-drop/
Airdrop sign up: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfpoGMiGzOgMDIe8ExiecCJaT9mQ_0K4Qhmlw-u17nV--03NA/viewform?c=0&w=1

Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀