Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:37:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what are faucets?  (Read 120 times)
jevee (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:26:28 PM

Hello!

i have heard alot of people talking about faucets how they are an easy way to get small amounts ob bitcoin by completing easy tasks on some website. i want to know where does the website get the bitcoin to pay you?

SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem
Announcement | Telegram | SportyCo.io
Coinmarketcap
jesusvs_dots

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:31:18 PM

Hello!

i have heard alot of people talking about faucets how they are an easy way to get small amounts ob bitcoin by completing easy tasks on some website. i want to know where does the website get the bitcoin to pay you?

Hi there, i made a google search about a complete faucet answer for you , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin_faucet
I hope this clear your questions,
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:35:08 PM

are you talking about  Huh

You can earn money by posting on BitcoinTalk, but it all depends on how often you post
Earning Bitcoin From Posting On BITCOINTALK Forums!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5-SaZWm88o

Patent1number: ****-****
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:37:12 PM

Nothing strange or exotic.  Grin
AFAIK there are two ways to finance faucets (common ways at least), advertisement and browser mining. Browser mining doesn't really pay well enough to depend on it, so advertising it is.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 01:00:05 PM

Hello!

The main way is advertising, especially through networks such as Mellowads. Faucets used to be able to carry google ads as well which was a good source of revenue but then google blocked this.

A lot of faucets are using browser miners such as Coinhive now to add to their revenue (but this is now being blocked by a lot of software). Many also offer games etc which encourage you to spend/gamble your coins, so that's another source of income as well.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:45:10 PM

If the above explanations did not cut it for you or if you still want to read about what faucets are, feel free to check out our blog post on what faucets are. We break it down pretty well. Welcome to bitcointalk, by the way! Best wishes to you and your faucet endeavors. I hope you stay here for a while! Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: