Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:08:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty dashboard or no dashboard  (Read 219 times)
hh4mmm (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:31:22 PM

i so much love bounty dashboard because to all activities or work that you are doing, you will see how your stakes will be updated automatically and displayed on the dashboard which you don't have to be going through spreadsheet, secondly it will motivate one to work harder so that your stakes will comes up.
anything to say about no dashboard

please what is your suggest about it and any idea?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Glamma

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:54:47 PM

I love the bounty dashboards as they are automatically updated and you don’t have to constantly post in the threads. It is a very tedious process without the dashboard.
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:47:23 AM

i wish all ico will have bounty dashboard, it saves the stress of posting in thread and when there is error you can rectify it on time
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:52:58 AM

i so much love bounty dashboard because to all activities or work that you are doing, you will see how your stakes will be updated automatically and displayed on the dashboard which you don't have to be going through spreadsheet, secondly it will motivate one to work harder so that your stakes will comes up.

What kind of platform are you intend to implement this?
Alexarik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:54:25 PM

I love the bounty dashboards as they are automatically updated and you don’t have to constantly post in the threads. It is a very tedious process without the dashboard.
About exactly what you say, you can give an example, I'm also interested.
kriptoman171

Activity: 307

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

I keep all my entries exclusively in the Excel. For me it is very convenient and practical. And the most important thing is simple.
goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:27:14 PM

I totally agree! the manual campaign with excel reporting are so old style, it's so much more convenient to use dashboard with automatic reporting and real time stakes display

it saves so much time for us and also once the campaign is done!

I currently doing 2 dashboard campaign right, simply great!

Signals Network: https://signals.network/join/53BF18

Open Platform: http://vy.tc/epifB84

please guys if you find other also post here, ok?

chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:25:48 AM

A dashboard is more convenient, from my point of view, but not all bounty is doing it. Maybe you need to invest more time to develop this module and manage users access.

abchebonk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:17:55 AM

I like both of them have the disadvantages and advantages are more efficient dashboard but that many in use now spreadsheet. hopefully later all projects using dashboard.
lasencja

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

Both off them are good now is popular bountyhive.
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:53:27 AM

the dashboard system is very easy to work. making reporting even easier without having to look at spreadsheet tables. I really like the dashboard, very support me in completing the job.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
daow403

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:06:41 AM

The main thing is whether or not the project can be successfully funded and its popularity successful.
btcfree2018

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:26:19 AM

dashboard's bounty program shows that the official is more formal, and it's very humanized. If you don't have it, it is a good idea to update the form.
SnowCron

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

We have an auromatic Signature Scanner tool that has a simple dashboard for Bitcoin Signature campaign. We plan on adding more:

https://duke-of-ether.com/ico_manuals_hands_on.htm#signature_scanner
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:10:01 PM

The bounty dashboard is by far the most convenient. But such projects are sufficiently small and without a forum bitcointalk can not do the bounty hunter, I believe.
jukimay

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

exactly, i like dashborad system if join some ico bounty. but not all dashboards will automatically detect the system, sometimes there is something that can not be seen properly.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:39:15 PM

The dashboard is surely better for the bounty participants, it can save them a llot of effort and time daily, especially if they joined so many campaigns. But right now, the number of platforms offering this option is really limited, I know only bountyhive which is amazing, but supporting few ICO projects right now.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

Actually it is user both for the bounty Managers and bounty users to keep track as  well as check the number of stakes earned as everything is automated. No need to worry

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:59:54 AM

as for me i will all project to be dashboard because it really save time to report and everything, in dashboard you see you stakes how and the project is running no problems no issues so i think we should adopt to such program. report manually are so absulate .
heokonit

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:49:20 AM

bounty dashboard. a very good idea.  I think it will be very useful for bounty hunters.  Easy to manage stakes or token.  and reduce the risk of litigation
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: