Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:26:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to run an ICO campaign on Bitcointalk? Help needed.  (Read 79 times)
coinseedco (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:02:13 PM

Hi, everyone. Please, educate me on how to run an Pre-sale ICO campaign on Bitcointalk. I'm a just newbie and still don't get how things go here.

Our app Coinseed is an app that lets you invest your spare change (or small recurring amount) in your portfolio of cryptocurrencies. Low risk and low commitment. We launched our app on Nov 21 in the US and got 5000 users in just 3 weeks with no paid marketing. The timing was really perfect and now we want to scale our product. So we decided to do a token pre-sale. But we're all developers and have no experience in marketing and we're just beginning to realize how hard it was. Please, enlighten me on how to do it right.

Our strongest appeal: Our app is live in the US, on Android and iOS.

As for our token:
We gamified the creation of investment portfolios and our users can see how other users are creating it and can even copy the best performing portfolios. When a Coinseed user converts their current portfolio to another portfolio, there is a 1% fee on the total asset that is being converted. Coinseed will distribute 50% of this revenue to the CSD token holders every month.

www.coinseed.co
More details on ICO website
iOS
Android

Thank you.
coinseedco (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:19:49 PM

This section needs sub sections. Too many posts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: