Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:32:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest  (Read 30971 times)
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:49:25 PM

I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
No matter how easy it might look or how easy some people might have told you trading it, you would still need to learn some rudiments, else you might not be able to explore its full potential.
Those who trade first, still use bots that gives them signals, as for cryptocurrency, there is nothing of such, you will have to do your analysis your self.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 11:59:19 PM

I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
I would have suggested you split the money into different coins. 40% for bitcoin, and the remaining 60% on other top performing coins like EOS, ADA, ETH, NEO and maybe the less talked about DASH, which also have great potential.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:21:15 AM

Where do I start?

Many ways and strategies for investing may be one of them by participating in the ICO bounty to get prizes from what we do or if you already have confidence you can start with trading
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:50:18 AM

I think if we want to invest in crypto, we need to be more practical and be vegelant because we all know that the number of scammer are slowly rising and so many people are now become a victim on scam ICO, so we need to be more careful because investing is involve a huge amount of money and we can possibly loss on it if we don't fucos on it.

glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:06:23 AM

if trading with BTC may be more pronounced if we have a lot of capital, because if a little, I am sure it is not so felt,
we take the example if it is 0.01 BTC and 1 BTC, it will be felt with 1 BTC,
and for advice, I suggest using altcoin only for short-term trading.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:13:33 AM

I think if we want to invest in crypto, we need to be more practical and be vegelant because we all know that the number of scammer are slowly rising and so many people are now become a victim on scam ICO, so we need to be more careful because investing is involve a huge amount of money and we can possibly loss on it if we don't fucos on it.
No one forces people to invest in ICO, they are in pursuit of big profits consciously risk, prudence - to pass by and not to invest in ICO

lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:34:51 AM

Where do I start?

Crypto now is in red flags, coins in low prices including Bitcoin. When investing in this dip, bitcoin is always safe to invest. If you invest bitcoin it should be in long term as I can see it need long time to recover this kind of deep market. You can also try ethereum also stable now even slowly recovering prices.
Madiha

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:05:22 PM

it is good news, but current market situation is not stabble. any trade need to risk. crypto also same. first you need to patience and wait for earn profit. current bearish market is fall down, now best time for long term investment. you can start topper 10 coin with investment. we are hoped that cryptocurrence still have. so must we can earn some profit in near future.
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:14:30 PM

BTC has shown that it is still the number one crypto currency and it has also shown that it is worth investing in it. Due to the huge market dominance, BTC will still remain the most stable and profitable currency in the crypto world.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:22:51 PM

Where do I start?

Try to invest on IronX though the project has just finished, it has a good standard and team like the one that I am promoting, TERNION. I keep on reading allot about this project in the meanwhile.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:56:58 PM

Where do I start?

I think that is something good to do. You can start by buying some coins that you think are potentially but don't forget to observe the market before you decide to buy it. To trade I think if you can read the chart and determine when you will buy and sell the coin, I think you can do it and benefit from trading.
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:22:50 PM

If you want to invest in crypto you must buy some btc I know this time bitcoin creat some confusing situation but believe on it it have much potential and it will grow again definitely.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:43:12 PM

I think today in the face of falling prices for cryptocurrencies it is important to invest in your education. It is necessary to study crypto technologies and try to invest money in new promising projects. It is more important than anything else.
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:45:43 PM

I am sure that in the future Bitcoin And in general, the cryptocurrency market will stabilize and everything will be fine.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:16:57 PM

BTC has shown that it is still the number one crypto currency and it has also shown that it is worth investing in it. Due to the huge market dominance, BTC will still remain the most stable and profitable currency in the crypto world.
Profitable of course is unlikely , but reliable is certainly a fact , I think everyone who invests in cryptocurrency should be bitcoin as it will continue to grow, and altcoins are not known

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
rickyis786
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:28:04 PM

If you want to invest then bitcoin is good option for the investment.becouse this time btc is increasing.if you want to earn monthly basis then mining  is also good .you can choose as per your better knoledge

Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:31:01 PM

If Bitcoin isn't volatile, trending it will not be rewarding but the volatility means that if you know how to trade, you can make a living from it.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:31:52 PM

Then you should probably have to settle for well established coin/tokens. or instant returns you could invest in good ICO.
Now Oath protocol is on the hot list.
Great project.
Great Vision. Future potential
High interests.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:01:30 PM

BTC is the most common and reliable investment. Many people invest exactly in this coin. Then you can start exploring this forum for any of the directions that you like. There is a lot of different information, the main thing is to learn how to look for it.
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:05:02 PM

Investing in cryptovalts now seems to me very profitable.
We all see how the market grows even in conditions of its variability.
Prospective coins grow and become stronger.
If you have time to buy them at a good price, you will win in the future.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: