Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 10:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin fees/unconfirmed resolutions  (Read 103 times)
igentech (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:46:00 PM

I have been just a listener and observer during these years and never joined Bitcoin forums. But nowadays one thing really amazes me is the Unconfirmed transactions and Bitcoin fees!!!

Currently, for transferring something around 100$ you have to pay at least 30$ in fees. just compare that to payment-processors such as Paypal! There is absolutely no logic to make payments via Bitcoin unless you are involved in suspicious activities.

I searched almost all threads in Bitcointalk but ALMOST NOBODY opened a thread about this issue. How the developer is going to solve it or even if there is a tool to fix this.
Why is nobody talking about fees? Why people are still buying Bitcoins when technically there is no use for them!

I have 2,000$ stuck in my blockchain in 30 addresses which require almost 400$ fees to transfer.

Guys, does everyone is suffering or it is just me and you found a way to go around it?

Why people are buying Bitcoins when they don't even know how it works!? I am really confused.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: