Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's all about "why" do I need Bitcoins  (Read 4418 times)
shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 06:48:11 PM

- no more bounced checks
   *stop writing checks -- problem solved! Cheesy

Yes, stop writing or accepting checks and start spending/accepting bitcoins and you no longer have to deal with bounced checks or waiting days to see if they clear.  

- no more ATM withdrawal fees
   *no more ATMs -- duh. Cheesy

Yes, another bitcoin advantage that the OP can add to his list.

- no more credit card fraud/identity theft
   *no more credit cards -> no more credit Cheesy

Credit is just a loan.  BTC loans exist.  We would still have credit.

*cancel credit cards ->problem solved! Cheesy

Yes, stop using and accepting credit cards and start using bitcoins for your online transactions and you no longer have to deal with credit card fraud/identity theft.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 06:57:31 PM

- no more bounced checks

Yes, stop writing or accepting checks and start spending/accepting bitcoins and you no longer have to deal with bounced checks or waiting days to see if they clear.  

Yes, stop using and accepting credit cards and start using bitcoins for your online transactions and you no longer have to deal with credit card fraud/identity theft.

You're joking, right?  All of the things listed above are *optional* for using fiat -- you don't have to use them if you don't want them.  If i started a Bitcoin service which, once you have registered for it, costs you 6 BTC a month & offers you *nothing*, will one of fiat's advantages be "you don't have to pay Crumbs every month"? Cheesy
shawshankinmate37927

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 07:09:55 PM

- no more bounced checks

You're joking, right?  All of the things listed above are *optional* for using fiat -- you don't have to use them if you don't want them.  If i started a Bitcoin service which, once you have registered for it, costs you 6 BTC a month & offers you *nothing*, will one of fiat's advantages be "you don't have to pay Crumbs every month"? Cheesy

Of course all forms of payment are optional.  Money itself is optional.  You could live in a cave and eat wild berries and insects if you wanted to avoid using money altogether.

Bitcoin is just a better option than fiat.  It seems you are struggling to grasp this.

Bitcoin has all of the advantages that the costly fiat options have without the added expense.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
crumbs

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 08:17:03 PM

- no more bounced checks
Of course all forms of payment are optional.  Money itself is optional.  You could live in a cave and eat wild berries and insects if you wanted to avoid using money altogether.
Bitcoin is just a better option than fiat.  It seems you are struggling to grasp this.
Bitcoin has all of the advantages that the costly fiat options have without the added expense.

Cheesy Cheesy Lawdy!  You claim that Bitcoin is better because it doesn't have ATM fees.  I counter "that's because it doesn't have ATMs, silly!  If you don't like ATMs, don't use them -- pretend they don't exist. Fiat doesn't need ATMs to function, get it?"  I could point out that Bitcoin requires web access & a gadget to work, while all i need for fiat is a pocket without holes.  I can point out confirmation time, blockchain bloat, that no one accepts bitcoin, that *you can't buy a gallon of milk or a gallon of gas anywhere in the world* with bitcoin, but i let you slide -- i'm a nice guy Smiley
uMMcQxCWELNzkt

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 08:26:25 PM

First, a little story:

When the PC first came out, it was advertised as something a person could use to balance their checkbook and to store recipes on. I thought, "why would anyone buy a $2000 computer to balance their checkbook and store recipes?" I was convinced that the PC would fail as a consumer product. Obviously, I was wrong.

Many years later, I thought "you can use the internet to do online stock trading, and send email, and look up stuff, but the internet is not going to be useful to the average person." Again, I was horribly wrong.

The lesson here is that the fact that you can't see the value in something doesn't mean that there is no value. Please learn from my mistakes.

I think the lesson here is to always invest of tech that you dont don't think has potential. Cheesy
shawshankinmate37927

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 09:38:07 PM

- no more bounced checks

Cheesy Cheesy Lawdy!  You claim that Bitcoin is better because it doesn't have ATM fees.  I counter "that's because it doesn't have ATMs, silly!  If you don't like ATMs, don't use them -- pretend they don't exist. Fiat doesn't need ATMs to function, get it?"  I could point out that Bitcoin requires web access & a gadget to work, while all i need for fiat is a pocket without holes.  I can point out confirmation time, blockchain bloat, that no one accepts bitcoin, that *you can't buy a gallon of milk or a gallon of gas anywhere in the world* with bitcoin, but i let you slide -- i'm a nice guy Smiley

I claim that Bitcoin is a better choice than fiat because you don't have to deal with the expense and hassle of withdrawing cash from your account before you can spend it.  With Bitcoin, your money is always right there in your pocket, accessible from your smartphone.  No need to go to an ATM or bank to make a withdrawal first.  Sure, you can pretend ATM's don't exist, but you still have to make a withdrawal to get the fiat into your pocket (unless you have an employer that pays you in physical fiat, vice the digital fiat).  Confirmation time and blockchain bloat are technical issues that will be addressed in time.  I'm not saying Bitcoin is perfect, just that it's more perfect than fiat.  These are just minor inconveniences compared to the enormous disadvantages of fiat.  As businesses become aware of Bitcoin's advantages, more and more of them will start accepting Bitcoin.  The transition doesn't happen overnight.

TTBit
Legendary

Activity: 1136
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 09:50:16 PM

Being able to move across state lines with nothing but a code in your head.  Its difficult to cross into a new country with 100 oz of gold, but easy with 1000 btc.

Those that are facing a 50% tax on estate taxes on their death. Wouldnt it be nice to give your children btc instead of stocks, cash, or land?  evasion if not reported, but not the dead guy's problem.

good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment
TippingPoint
Legendary

Activity: 905

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 10:01:55 PM

Being able to move across state lines with nothing but a code in your head.  Its difficult to cross into a new country with 100 oz of gold, but easy with 1000 btc.

Those that are facing a 50% tax on estate taxes on their death. Wouldnt it be nice to give your children btc instead of stocks, cash, or land?  evasion if not reported, but not the dead guy's problem.

Would it be more effective to market Bitcoins to estate planners or to rich old people directly?
crumbs

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 10:28:48 PM

- no more bounced checks
You're joking, right?  All of the things listed above are *optional* for using fiat -- you don't have to use them if you don't want them.  If i started a Bitcoin service which, once you have registered for it, costs you 6 BTC a month & offers you *nothing*, will one of fiat's advantages be "you don't have to pay Crumbs every month"? Cheesy
Of course all forms of payment are optional.  Money itself is optional.  You could live in a cave and eat wild berries and insects if you wanted to avoid using money altogether.
Bitcoin is just a better option than fiat.  It seems you are struggling to grasp this.

Cheesy Cheesy Lawdy!  You claim that Bitcoin is better because it doesn't have ATM fees.  I counter "that's because it doesn't have ATMs, silly!  If you don't like ATMs, don't use them -- pretend they don't exist. Fiat doesn't need ATMs to function, get it?"  I could point out that Bitcoin requires web access & a gadget to work, while all i need for fiat is a pocket without holes.  I can point out confirmation time, blockchain bloat, that no one accepts bitcoin, that *you can't buy a gallon of milk or a gallon of gas anywhere in the world* with bitcoin, but i let you slide -- i'm a nice guy Smiley

I claim that Bitcoin is a better choice than fiat because you don't have to deal with the expense and hassle of withdrawing cash from your account before you can spend it.

Where do you bank?  It costs me exactly 0 dollars & 00 pennies to use my bank's ATM.  There are thousands of them.  If you have to pay your bank to take out your money, *you're doing it wrong.*

With Bitcoin, your money is always right there in your pocket, accessible from your smartphone.

When my phone battery is dead, when my phone is not on me, or when i want to spend my money any place other than 0 establishments accepting Bitcoin, here's what i do.  Ready?  Let's say i drove to a city with Bitcoin businesses:
I have a credit card and a debit card in my wallet, allowing me to spend my money in x1,000,000 more places than Bitcoin.  If i wish to shop in a place that takes Bitcoin?  No problem!  They take cash too.  Oh, forgot.  I also have some folding money & some change, so if i need to tip someone -- no problem, they *know* dollars. Road toll?  No problem.  Parking meter?  Done!  See how much fun i have with fiat?  I can even gas up my car!  Can you do that with Bitcoin?  Not yet -- stay home & wait for a better tomorrow Smiley

No need to go to an ATM or bank to make a withdrawal first.  

See above ^^^.  Please remember to thank me for teaching you how to use monyz, i'm saving you a bundle. (Protip:  Look for the ATMs with your bank's logo on them Wink)

Sure, you can pretend ATM's don't exist, but you still have to make a withdrawal to get the fiat into your pocket (unless you have an employer that pays you in physical fiat, vice the digital fiat).  Confirmation time and blockchain bloat are technical issues that will be addressed in time.

Right-o.  "It's all very scientific & complicated, don't worry your purty li'l head about it, we'll take care of it later" Cheesy  Please.  Wink

I'm not saying Bitcoin is perfect, just that it's more perfect than fiat.  

I'm just saying you're wrong, and backing it up with examples.  If asking "can i pay in bitcoins?" gave me something other than blank stares or GTFO! in 99.99% of IRL, you might have a point.  'Till that happy day...

These are just minor inconveniences compared to the enormous disadvantages of fiat.  As businesses become aware of Bitcoin's advantages, more and more of them will start accepting Bitcoin.  The transition doesn't happen overnight.

Let's stop pretending it already happened!  IRL people think we're either conning them, or we're a bit touched.  Let's acknowledge reality, and try to change it -- cheerleeding on this forum is pointless -- if you're here, you know & use BTC.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 10:44:47 PM

Mericans use credit cards because they live too far outside their means or they aren't paid enough to support their lifestyle. Foolish people exist on credit. Bitcoin isn't a replacement for credit it can be used to replace cash in some circumstances.

Ytterbium

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 10:47:19 PM

I thought, "why would anyone buy a $2000 computer to balance their checkbook and store recipes?" I was convinced that the PC would fail as a consumer product. Obviously, I was wrong.

Well, to be fair no one actually uses their computers to balance their checkbooks or store recipes (And who even uses checkbooks anymore...)

TTBit
Legendary

Activity: 1136
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 10:54:03 PM

Nothing that readers on this forum don't know, but how about for Americans that want some assets that is not under US control?

http://www.coinweek.com/bullion-report/foreign-banks-and-brokers-are-refusing-overseas-accounts-for-american-customers/

good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment
shawshankinmate37927

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 12:17:43 AM

I claim that Bitcoin is a better choice than fiat because you don't have to deal with the expense and hassle of withdrawing cash from your account before you can spend it.

Where do you bank?  It costs me exactly 0 dollars & 00 pennies to use my bank's ATM.  There are thousands of them.  If you have to pay your bank to take out your money, *you're doing it wrong.*

I don't pay ATM fees myself, but there are plenty of people that do pay them.  Bitcoin eliminates this needless expense for them.

With Bitcoin, your money is always right there in your pocket, accessible from your smartphone.

When my phone battery is dead, when my phone is not on me, or when i want to spend my money any place other than 0 establishments accepting Bitcoin, here's what i do.  Ready?  Let's say i drove to a city with Bitcoin businesses:
I have a credit card and a debit card in my wallet, allowing me to spend my money in x1,000,000 more places than Bitcoin.  If i wish to shop in a place that takes Bitcoin?  No problem!  They take cash too.  Oh, forgot.  I also have some folding money & some change, so if i need to tip someone -- no problem, they *know* dollars. Road toll?  No problem.  Parking meter?  Done!  See how much fun i have with fiat?  I can even gas up my car!  Can you do that with Bitcoin?  Not yet -- stay home & wait for a better tomorrow Smiley

If your battery is dead, you could use physical bitcoins.  Fiat doesn't have a monopoly on physical money.  Just because a business chooses to transact in fiat doesn't mean it's the better form of money.  Yes, we are all going to be stuck using fiat for quite a while longer, but as with any new technology, adoption will take some time.  We are still in the very early stages of the transition.  The infrastructure is being built, you just have to be patient.  As more and more people understand Bitcoin's advantages they won't just accept it, they will prefer it.

See above ^^^.  Please remember to thank me for teaching you how to use monyz, i'm saving you a bundle. (Protip:  Look for the ATMs with your bank's logo on them Wink)

A person of your intellect is in no position to be teaching anyone anything.  You still have a lot to learn about how money works.  You're in the right place though, and that's a start.  There's plenty of people here that can get you up to speed.

Sure, you can pretend ATM's don't exist, but you still have to make a withdrawal to get the fiat into your pocket (unless you have an employer that pays you in physical fiat, vice the digital fiat).  Confirmation time and blockchain bloat are technical issues that will be addressed in time.

Right-o.  "It's all very scientific & complicated, don't worry your purty li'l head about it, we'll take care of it later" Cheesy  Please.  Wink

I'm not worried about it all.  I'm confident that the free market will be able to easily overcome these challenges.  Bitcoin's issues pale in comparison to those of fiat currencies.  I'll take blockchain bloat and slow confirmations over quantitative easing and massive sovereign debt any day.

I'm just saying you're wrong, and backing it up with examples.  If asking "can i pay in bitcoins?" gave me something other than blank stares or GTFO! in 99.99% of IRL, you might have a point.  'Till that happy day...

You have not yet provided a single example of how fiat is superior to Bitcoin.  You've only pointed out that more businesses are willing to accept an inferior form of money.  Again, that is because we are still early in this transition to honest, sound money.  It's going to take years.  Give it time.  Old habits die hard.

These are just minor inconveniences compared to the enormous disadvantages of fiat.  As businesses become aware of Bitcoin's advantages, more and more of them will start accepting Bitcoin.  The transition doesn't happen overnight.

Let's stop pretending it already happened!  IRL people think we're either conning them, or we're a bit touched.  Let's acknowledge reality, and try to change it -- cheerleeding on this forum is pointless -- if you're here, you know & use BTC.

I'm not pretending anything has already happened.  Bitcoin has a long ways to go.  I acknowledge that.  The Wright brothers first flew a little over a hundred years ago.  We didn't get military jets, unmanned drones, spacecraft, satellites, commercial airliners, and airports in every city overnight.  It took time for the infrastructure to develop and for society to adapt to the new technology.  Same applies to Bitcoin.

Zangelbert Bingledack
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:17:04 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2013, 01:23:20 PM by Zangelbert Bingledack

• Wealthy people NEED Bitcoin as an unseizable, untraceable, automatically-internationalized option for storing wealth when push comes to shove.
  • People working in rich countries to send money home to their families in poor countries NEED Bitcoin to maximize the welfare of their families. (The fees and delays can make a huge difference to people living hand-to-mouth).
  • People using VPNs for anonymity NEED an anonymous payment option (Bitcoin + anonymity measures) in order not to make the whole thing pointless.
  • Companies that have branch offices in other countries NEED Bitcoin to save money and time on remittance, and in some cases to even have a hope of being profitable.
  • People fleeing (or considering fleeing) countries with draconian capital controls NEED Bitcoin to get their money out.
  • People traveling abroad from any unstable country NEED Bitcoin as an insurance policy in case shit hits the fan back home while they're away.
  • People who are at risk of being arrested, deported, or just having their assets frozen NEED Bitcoin as an insurance policy so they can still control their money from jail, abroad, or faced with government seizure.
  • The power elite (Illuminati or whoever) NEED Bitcoin to store their wealth without relying on anyone to keep their secrets safe and move money with perfect secrecy behind the scenes.
  • As Germany illustrates, governments NEED Bitcoin for trustless international settlement, as storing gold in the New York Fed's vaults isn't cutting it.
  • Anyone who telecommutes internationally (translators, writers, editors, consultants, investment advisors, etc.) NEEDS Bitcoin to get money from their employers/clients quickly, with no fees, and with no third-party risks.
  • Anyone that employs people internationally NEEDS Bitcoin to save on fees, get rapid payment verification, and eliminate third-party risks.
  • Any parent who has to send money to their kids, especially abroad, and most especially in developing countries, NEEDS Bitcoin in order to save on fees and get the money to the kids quickly.
  • Anyone who wants to sell content online to people many countries for sub-dollar prices per unit NEEDS Bitcoin to make this feasible at all.
  • Anyone who wants to sell anything online from any country that is blocked by PayPal and the CC companies NEEDS Bitcoin in order to operate at all(!).
  • The need for any of these is increased at least tenfold when the amounts of money dealt with are unusually large or small.
  • Use your imagination! There are applications everywhere for a trustless, borderless, private, irreversible, unseizable commodity that can be teleported anywhere in the world in any amount virtually for free. The average Joe in the US doesn't need it (yet), but there are plenty of people and organizations who do, especially in less advanced countries. Not to mention all the things that people don't yet know they need because it wasn't until Bitcoin and other now-unfolding technologies that these things became possible.

Imagine, for example, paying 0.1 BTC to have a highly-rated expert mechanic in India walk you through how to fix your car over Google Glass, maybe even sending you the data file for a needed part to print out on your 3D printer and screw on. Nobody "needs" this now, since they can "just" have their car towed to the local garage and get it back in a few days for a "small" fee, assuming the local garage happens to be reliable and competent (remember, the Indian mechanic is an expert you probably chose from a website that has a solid rep system).  
bitfromit

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:33:06 AM

Yes to basically all the above remarks plus :

1) BTC attacks the entire centralized finance / government monopoly system that relies on a constant flow of plunder to the state. That is why we need to move to BTC (and its variations).

2) BTC is also a natural progression in the scheme of things : the idea of information -> information tech -> computing -> internet -> social networking -> p2p finance... Not to belittle the efforts of Satoshi et al, but kind of inevitable (with hindsight) if one thinks about it.
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:48:15 AM

Most have never found a reason to need it. Those that did see it's utility, have given it's present day value against other monetary instruments. People that don't understand that, have in the past and are still presently incorrectly thinking it's a "bubble" or "hype"

I'll make a list of reasons that I know, why Bitcoin is needed by certain people.

1) Recreational drug users NEED it to anonymously purchase drugs in a relatively safe way. Therefore they understand Bitcoins.

2) U.S. online poker players NEED Bitcoin because most online Poker sites have banned U.S. registrants in order to retrieve their .com domains back from U.S. authorities who placed a federal ban on it.

Continue the list if you want, or just discuss..

Something I want to say though is, how is it conceivable that a law abiding average person would ever find Bitcoins useful in their life? For most, the switch is not worth the effort. Sure, they may vaguely understand that in theory it is better, but they are TOO LAZY to give a crap. They'd rather stick with the traditional system. What does this mean for Bitcoin? Will it die because humans are too lazy to utilize the use of this new technology? That on top of bad press, I really find it hard to imagine Bitcoin will progress on a natural course, when unnatural forces wage war against it.

Like all industry revolution in human history, typically it is the smartest people pay attention to new things first, and others will just follow when it has reached mainstream

- People who want to diversify their investment portfolio

- People who want to have part of their retirement saving in a liquid form

- People who understand how theft is done by printing fiat money and the unavoidable long term inflation of fiat money

- People who understand that the current debt based money creation will eventually collapse (The ultimate reason) and they are moving their wealth out of the current system before it is too late

- Merchant who want to have a low fee for their transaction

- Merchant who frequently do international commerce

- Bank haters, don't trust a centralized authority oversee the society

- Ancap

- Geeks

And many more  

johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:55:39 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2013, 11:54:03 AM by johnyj

No one "needs" bitcoin the world will go right on spining with or without it. It is over valued for the size of the market and the amount of coins IMO.

It is the fiat money overvalued (cost nothing to produce), because people have no choice for other transaction medium, when they have some alternative, you will see how fast fiat money will depreciate against everything

crumbs

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 11:43:24 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2013, 08:43:08 PM by crumbs

I don't pay ATM fees myself, but there are plenty of people that do pay them.  Bitcoin eliminates this needless expense for them.

If your battery is dead, you could use physical bitcoins.  Fiat doesn't have a monopoly on physical money.  Just because a business chooses to transact in fiat doesn't mean it's the better form of money.  Yes, we are all going to be stuck using fiat for quite a while longer, but as with any new technology, adoption will take some time.  We are still in the very early stages of the transition.  The infrastructure is being built, you just have to be patient.  As more and more people understand Bitcoin's advantages they won't just accept it, they will prefer it.

A person of your intellect is in no position to be teaching anyone anything.  You still have a lot to learn about how money works.  You're in the right place though, and that's a start.  There's plenty of people here that can get you up to speed.

I'm not worried about it all.  I'm confident that the free market will be able to easily overcome these challenges.  Bitcoin's issues pale in comparison to those of fiat currencies.  I'll take blockchain bloat and slow confirmations over quantitative easing and massive sovereign debt any day.

You have not yet provided a single example of how fiat is superior to Bitcoin.  You've only pointed out that more businesses are willing to accept an inferior form of money.  Again, that is because we are still early in this transition to honest, sound money.  It's going to take years.  Give it time.  Old habits die hard.

I'm not pretending anything has already happened.  Bitcoin has a long ways to go.  I acknowledge that.  The Wright brothers first flew a little over a hundred years ago.  We didn't get military jets, unmanned drones, spacecraft, satellites, commercial airliners, and airports in every city overnight.  It took time for the infrastructure to develop and for society to adapt to the new technology.  Same applies to Bitcoin.

With each reply, you bring on more fail.  Instead of gushing with thanks when told that you do not need to pay ATM fees, you reply with "Well, i don't pay ATM fees myself, but others do."  When i offer you concrete, objective technical shortcomings of Bitcoin, you reply with "I'm not worried ... free market yada yada derp."  After i point out that i can not even buy basics -- gasoline, electricity, milk, or cigarettes with Bitcoin, you tell me that i haven't offered you a single example of fiat being superior to Bitcoin.  
...And then you bring up the Wright Flier, completely forgetting that since the time of Ancient Greece, man has been trying to build flying machines.  Bitcoin could be any one of those iterations -- one in a series of limited successes (balloons) & endless fails.
Now concentrate on your learnings Angry  Keep your nose to the grindstone, all the cool kids are doing it!  It's perfectly safe, i promise.
drwho88888

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 07:28:44 PM

- If you don't convert to fiat, no tax got to be paid on the money you earn. So if you would prefer not to give 60% of your wage away, you need Bitcoin.

Great, let's all do that. No one pays tax ever again. Yippeee.... Just like Amazon, Google, Apple in the UK.....

Then let's see how fast the infrastructure of the planet collapses.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 08:41:41 PM

I get that it is over valued because on one knows what it is and even fewer people care... the silkroad is the only thing that keeps btc afloat that and f!@#ing dice for some reason every idiot in the btc community likes to shooting dice like hood rats under a bridge or out back behind the liquor store.

i guess you ignored the 20k+ LEGITIMATE businesses that have found bitcoins cheaper then accepting credit cards

i guess you ignored the many more legitimate bitmit independant traders selling t-shirts, GPU's finding bitcoins irreversibilty a benefit, compared to ebay chargeback scams when listing items

i guess you ignored the fact that i went on vacation and found getting foreign currency from a localbitcoin trader, easier and faster then transfering FIAT to a travel currency exchange shop.

what i do find strange is.. i find ants and bugs useless to my life.. yet i do not sign up to a insect forum posting hundreds of posts saying how useless they are........ but you are here?Huh??

if its so useless to your life, why make it part of your life to become emotional about it enough to write these messages?

Grin

+1

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: