Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE BTC WANT TO BUY TRUST RATINGS  (Read 1337 times)
bapakece (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:21:34 PM

I want to buy trust ratings

Will pay 0.01 btc per positive trust plus 0.00001 btc per "Risked BTC" if the amount is sane

just make a trade up
bluefin

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:23:34 PM

Will pay 0.01 btc per positive trust plus 0.00001 btc per "Risked BTC" if the amount is sane

just make a trade up

You sir are a scumbag and are aiding in the decline of bitcoin.
bapakece (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:36:27 PM

if different accounts
Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:36:52 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2013, 04:50:48 PM by Birdy

just make a trade up

trust has to be earned, not bought.

I am tempted to leave a negative trust rating instead as this is clearly lying to your future customers.
bapakece (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:38:53 PM

you will owe me 0.01 btc if you do that
Birdy

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:46:16 PM

you will owe me 0.01 btc if you do that
nice try
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 04:52:37 PM

How much you want to invest for get reputation?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 01:13:44 AM

Getting tons of trust from random people won't help at all, unless people have them in their trust lists (which they shouldn't if they shill trust ratings) it will not affect your rating.
fildza

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 05:18:20 AM

Already RED so fast

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 06:26:32 AM

"this account had been hacked....i lost 1.5 btc send to this addres 176rSQx4ij439YuekdaTi2biaT5SPugnN5, from ghana fucking hacker.
 I will close this account"

Good job, guys. You did exactly what the "ghana fucking hacker" wanted.  Tongue

Man, everyone with negative rep's getting hacked these days... almost seems... ridiculous.

Oh - fwiw, though - probably shouldn't assume poster would advertise paying for rep with the account he wants rep on. Probably a sock.
Wazzlet

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 06:32:25 AM

Jesus Christ, OP's a moron.
bitcoindigi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 11:40:09 AM

hey op,

tell me the acc you want trust on. I will take care of your main accordingly... Cheesy
choicatn

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 04:52:24 PM

just make a trade up

that is counterproductive and pointless. You are better off trying to gain trust legitimately.
bluefin

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 11:30:21 PM

hey op,

tell me the acc you want trust on. I will take care of your main accordingly... Cheesy

You win!

I'll be giving you negative trust now, thanks for aiding in the destruction of bitcoin.

Have a nice day.
bitcoindigi

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 05:55:39 AM

hey op,

I like how I got negative trust on this sarcasm. lol
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 06:15:32 AM

hey op,

I like how I got negative trust on this sarcasm. lol
lol... by a mod, too.
fildza

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 06:30:09 AM

hey op,

You win!

I'll be giving you negative trust now, thanks for aiding in the destruction of bitcoin.

Have a nice day
Lol, got negative feedback. Watch your words guys

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
bitcoindigi

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 06:33:25 AM

hey op,

You win!

Have a nice day
Lol, got negative feedback. Watch your words guys

bluefin is just a noname, his trust means nothing. The mod's trust on the other hand... see my name...  Roll Eyes
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 12:25:49 PM

So how was I supposed to tell you were joking about selling trust rating?  And why should I believe you now?
Birdy

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 01:55:07 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2013, 02:11:24 PM by Birdy

So how was I supposed to tell you were joking about selling trust rating?  And why should I believe you now?

Nah... my impression is that he was really joking.
Op was already deep in the red and a smiley was added after the post.

I don't think you should give him a bad trust rating as someone in the default trust list.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: