Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:25:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHlend (LEND) will be the killer app of Ethereum?  (Read 144 times)
xiaohang07 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:31:30 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 03:40:32 PM by xiaohang07

[Update]: Grin
It is the time to start talking about ETHlend again. ETHlend is at 1400 sat right now with a top-100 market cap. Alpha3 will probably be out in the next week.  What do you guys think?

"Introduction of ETHlend:
EthLend aims to enable decentralized lending globally by allowing crypto to crypto borrowing. All borrowings will be secured by cryptocurrency, including ENS domains, as collateral. Everything is done through smart contracts so that the whole process can be done in a trustless and transparent fashion. Interest rates, premium and conditions are solely decided by the participants.

Sample use cases include:

Participating in ICOs by borrowing Ether using a user’s existing cryptocurrency holding.
Margin trading by increasing leverage.
Financing for blockchain startups for ICO marketing by pledging ICO tokens.
Unleashing the Ether locked in ENS domains.
EthLend allows crypto-pegged (return the same amount of cryptocurrency) and fiat-pegged (price of cryptocurrency in fiat is used for the loan value) loans depending on the users’ needs."

Reference: https://crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-ethlend/

A few facts:
ETHLend Alpha 0.2 Launched yesterday. You can start lending or borrowing using smart contract on ETH mainet now. Just log in your metamask and go to https://app.ethlend.io/main/1

Below is the UI of the loan lists:

Below is the UI of the lending contract:

I know the UI/UX is still very basic right now, but IMO ETHlend could become one of the killer app of Ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kirra95

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:46:42 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 02:09:41 AM by Kirra95

Compare to SALT 500 millions MC no dapp yet.
LEND have an Amazing dapp working and decetralized that is crypto DE CEN TRA LI ZED.
My winning bets LEND, HYTV both target 1$
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:52:41 AM

LEND seems to have rose a lot, and I and my friends have bought a lot of LEND. We are very optimistic about this project. It is definitely the next best thing. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
xiaohang07 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:02:00 AM

LEND seems to have rose a lot, and I and my friends have bought a lot of LEND. We are very optimistic about this project. It is definitely the next best thing. Grin
It is still under the radar right now, I would say. ETHlend's team is really doing a great work of building a great product and communicating with community members fairly actively. So, sooner or later, it will become more popular.

xiaohang07 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:18:51 AM

Compare to SALT 500 millions MC no dapp yet.
LEND have an Amazing dapp working and decetralized that is crypto DE CEN TRA LI ZED.
My winning bets LEND, HYTV both target 1$
Agree, LEND's truly decentralized, indicating that there will be less regulation restrictions for ETHLend compared to other projects, such as SALT.

xiaohang07 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:39:19 PM

It is the time to start talking about ETHlend again. ETHlend is at 1400 sat right now with a top-100 market cap. Alpha3 will probably be out in the next week.  What do you guys think?

cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:54:34 PM

Surely this is a great project,the team behind this is working hard as far as i know,good investment.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: